Strikeforce HW tournament 2011 !

As a rule in any remotely sane logical thinking system it's the person making the claim (i.e. you) that needs some actual concrete proof.

Arent you claiming im wrong? If you are making that claim then prove it. If you agree that im right then the thread is dead. No need for proof. ;)

Arent you claiming im wrong? If you are making that claim then prove it. If you agree that im right then the thread is dead. No need for proof. ;)

Personally, im just claiming you are acting like a presumptuous moron, and you yourself have presented the evidence for that.

And I havent seen him say that he ISNT juicing, just that he MAY NOT be juicing. Can you at least try to read the posts directed at you before forming your opinion about their content? Or am i asking to much.

thats a little presumptuous, no? you implying that Joe DiMaggio was doing roids? and this is coming from a Red Sox fan...

is Ichiro on roids?

That would be an exaggeration. But many of the most important records are held by roiders. The top 6 most HR in a season are Roiders. The All time HR hitter and 4 of top 10 and 6 of the top 14 are known roiders. Most Cy Young awards. Not to mention guys who could have been using. Now no one can hit even 40 Home runs. Wonder why?

Personally, im just claiming you are acting like a presumptuous moron, and you yourself have presented the evidence for that.

And I havent seen him say that he ISNT juicing, just that he MAY NOT be juicing. Can you at least try to read the posts directed at you before forming your opinion about their content? Or am i asking to much.

For someone who has no opinion he seems to argue it very well. Like i said there is no such thing as proof for those who dont want to believe it. What i have posted on the thread is proof to some and to others there is nothing i could do to prove it. Sherk failed his drug test. Yet passed a polygraph test. Nether tests proves anything 100%. So is he a proves roider or not? All their is is clues and fan bys want to discredit all of them. Ignorance is bliss. Carry on with your man crush.

For someone who has no opinion he seems to argue it very well. Like i said there is no such thing as proof for those who dont want to believe it. What i have posted on the thread is proof to some and to others there is nothing i could do to prove it. Sherk failed his drug test. Yet passed a polygraph test. Nether tests proves anything 100%. So is he a proves roider or not? All their is is clues and fan bys want to discredit all of them. Ignorance is bliss. Carry on with your man crush.

No proof is needed for those who wants to believe.

You are saying "OVEREEM DEFINITELY USES STEROIDS OR HGH" what I am saying is "That may be the cause, but the opposite is also perfectly plausible and as there is no definite evidence one way or the other I will give him the benefit of the doubt".

May I ask you guys a question?

If a man starts a strongman training in 2003 and weighs about 220 in muscle

and he trains for 5 years straight can this man put on 30 lbs of muscle mass?

also can a man doing strong man training for 3 months put on 30 lbs of muscle mass?

who took roids?

see right here? the first scenario is Overeem and the second is Mir. TO you what seems more logical? I think overeems case seems better for not taking roids. about 5 years is well more than enough time to put on 30 lbs of muscle mass.

3 months is probably not enough time so he probably took roids correct? people just don't call mir out because he is in the UFC. PEople call overeem out b/c he's not in the UFC

So this is a long debate about Overeem among others and steroids? Hmm this one's been done a few times hasn't it. Who gives a shit!

War Barnett!

lmfao....

i duno with this ubereem issue. it certainly seems like hes been on roids. the massive change in his body,seeming reluctance to fight in the US and that massive head he now sports. but it WAS 5 years of as he claimed, strenght training, so yea, maybe

also, its waaaay moe likely that mir used roids but i guess cos the results werent as dramatic or cos he fights in the ufc, no one really talks about it

Actually I just always assume the worse with Mir, since I find him to be a douche. There is one difference with Mir. He never did any weight training before he decided it was time to get bigger. He had stated many times that whatever muscle he did have was just from grappling and no weights. If that were the case then I wouldn't be too surprised by his weight gain. He also talked like he was going to top out at 265, but then he was later complaining that he hit a wall. His initial gains were so quick he was thinking it would keep going not knowing that everyone has big gains initially. Breaking through that wall after 6 months is where the problem lies. People use roids to break that wall.

Overeem didn't gain 30 pounds. He gained 60. His growth all took place while fighting in Japan where they do not test. These are reasons people find his sudden mass gain to be suspicious. It was on par with Scott Steiner. he used to be the skinny brother. Guys in their 40's don't suddenly hit a growth spurt that doubles their size.

Overeem didn't gain 30 pounds. He gained 60.

This is getting insane...

He weights 256, and when he was at LHW he was in the normal 235-225 range, where the majority of the 205'ers are. Where's the 60 pounds?

And he clearly said in many interviews that he had to stop lifting weights cause he was too big to do the weight cut.

Take a look at this here:

http://prommanow.com/index.php/2010/12/12/the-voice-vs-alistair-overeem-full-episode/

The hate that this guy get is amazing considering that he did not act like a douchebag or anything, 1 year and a half after the fight there's still people saying that his victory over Texeira was from an illegal clinch, when even a baby can see that everything was good...can't believe that.

This is getting insane...

He weights 256, and when he was at LHW he was in the normal 235-225 range, where the majority of the 205'ers are. Where's the 60 pounds?

And he clearly said in many interviews that he had to stop lifting weights cause he was too big to do the weight cut.

Take a look at this here:

http://prommanow.com/index.php/2010/12/12/the-voice-vs-alistair-overeem-full-episode/

The hate that this guy get is amazing considering that he did not act like a douchebag or anything, 1 year and a half after the fight there's still people saying that his victory over Texeira was from an illegal clinch, when even a baby can see that everything was good...can't believe that.

Who cares what Overeem says? What do you expect him to say? No on eadmits to using and they always have reasons for their change i posted Barnetts reasoning for his changes. Also his excuse is BS. HE used to fight at HW. Him getting KO'ed by Bobby the wife beater Hoffman wasnt my imagination. That wasnt his only HW fight. He had many there. He was a HW fighter. There was no reason for him not to be lifting. Its laughable he expects people to believe he was 220 lbs ripped muscle and professional fighters and wasnt even strength training. What ever!

Actually I just always assume the worse with Mir, since I find him to be a douche. There is one difference with Mir. He never did any weight training before he decided it was time to get bigger. He had stated many times that whatever muscle he did have was just from grappling and no weights. If that were the case then I wouldn't be too surprised by his weight gain. He also talked like he was going to top out at 265, but then he was later complaining that he hit a wall. His initial gains were so quick he was thinking it would keep going not knowing that everyone has big gains initially. Breaking through that wall after 6 months is where the problem lies. People use roids to break that wall.

Overeem didn't gain 30 pounds. He gained 60. His growth all took place while fighting in Japan where they do not test. These are reasons people find his sudden mass gain to be suspicious. It was on par with Scott Steiner. he used to be the skinny brother. Guys in their 40's don't suddenly hit a growth spurt that doubles their size.

overeem weighs normally 225 back then and now 256 idk how that is 60 lbs but heh my math could be wrong

This is why people don't side with you. Your arguments are bullshit. Being 220 lbs at 6"5' without lifting is absolutely not far fetched. Now you're claiming that he must have been lifting back then as well. You're being silly, you don't know that. Being 255 lbs at 6"5' isn't too impressive either (Brett Rogers, Ben Rothwel, ...), but there's something about gaining 35 lbs in two years when you're already 220 lbs. Not even that, I know that in the beginning of his career weighed only 185 lbs, I believe he was 18 at the time. Another thing that bothers people is his low fat percentage, which makes him look even bigger than he already is, though he wouldn't stand out as a defensive end in the NFL.

Nobody would be surprised if Overeem got caught one day, but you lose everybody when with those idiotic statements that should prove that it's humanly impossible. You sound like a roiding lifter who after years of training still looks like a twelve year old girl. Either that or it's about time you get that sand out of your vagina.

Overeem likely cut from 220ish when he fought at 205. I'm about 240 pounds and i'm slightly taller than Reem, and if I cut a bit/put on muscle over a long period of time, i'd probably be in a similar range. It's not terribly farfetched that the guy could have started working out and changed his diet.

Could have had help. Could be hard work. All I know is i'm a fan of the guy and he comes off as a pretty bright fellow in his interviews, and I hope he does well :).

Who cares what Overeem says? What do you expect him to say? No on eadmits to using and they always have reasons for their change i posted Barnetts reasoning for his changes. Also his excuse is BS. HE used to fight at HW. Him getting KO'ed by Bobby the wife beater Hoffman wasnt my imagination. That wasnt his only HW fight. He had many there. He was a HW fighter. There was no reason for him not to be lifting. Its laughable he expects people to believe he was 220 lbs ripped muscle and professional fighters and wasnt even strength training. What ever!

Because Rings weight class sistem was amazing...Babalu and Arona fought Fedor? Hendo fought big Nog and Yvel?(a couple of fights after Carlos Newton and before Renzo)...Overeem first real fight at HW was Kharitonov in 2006.

That's the non sense hate i'm talking about, a lot of people are starting to like Overeem because of the blind haters like you...He's not a roider until he fails a drug test.

And if you want to see what weight training can do, search for some old Dwight Howard pics.

So you conveniently forget he was larger than 256 for many fights. Just because he has come down a bit doesn change the fact that some fights back he was MUCH bigger. Yes it would be almost impossible to be 220 lbs ripped with abs like he was without a very good workout program including strength. Some of the biggest and strongest weight lifters to ever fight didnt have his size and they were naturally bulky burly guys like Tank, Mark Robinson, etc. You seem to think Overeem is the only man strength training in all of MMA. Very few have put muscle mass on like he has. The ones who are close were all already big guys. Not 220 lbs who found a growth spurt in their mid 20's. He went from Jon Jones to Bob Sapp. Hmmm Bob Sapp, another person who was rumored to have been suspended in the NFL for failed tests and linked to BALCO.

Because Rings weight class sistem was amazing...Babalu and Arona fought Fedor? Hendo fought big Nog and Yvel?(a couple of fights after Carlos Newton and before Renzo)...Overeem first real fight at HW was Kharitonov in 2006.

That's the non sense hate i'm talking about, a lot of people are starting to like Overeem because of the blind haters like you...He's not a roider until he fails a drug test.

And if you want to see what weight training can do, search for some old Dwight Howard pics.

How do you know anyoen is clean? Howard or anyone for that matter. You need to do some research on how easy it is to roid even when being tested. It doesnt matter what the Rings weigth division was. Overeem was in the biggest division. He had no reason to worry about not being able to make weight. He wasnt cutting to make weight. It is a lame excuse. I dont care if he is 180 lbs at HW. All more reason to lift some weights.

BTW, Jeff Monson, Bob Sapp and many others manager to not ever fail a test in MMA. The only ones who get caught are those who dont know what their doing, get careless, or some how get a surprise test which are not done in MMA.

How do you know anyoen is clean? Howard or anyone for that matter. You need to do some research on how easy it is to roid even when being tested. It doesnt matter what the Rings weigth division was. Overeem was in the biggest division. He had no reason to worry about not being able to make weight. He wasnt cutting to make weight. It is a lame excuse. I dont care if he is 180 lbs at HW. All more reason to lift some weights.

BTW, Jeff Monson, Bob Sapp and many others manager to not ever fail a test in MMA. The only ones who get caught are those who dont know what their doing, get careless, or some how get a surprise test which are not done in MMA.

wait how do you know if anyone isn't clean? howard or anyone for that matter. you need to do some research on how easy it is to properly put on muscle mass. see how most of the stuff you say can go both ways and can make you sound idiotic