Premiere Presents The Tycoon World Cup

Anyone that wants their fighter released due to elimination from the tourney let me know, but all of you are welcome to stay on and continue fighting with Reach. Carbone has been on a tear getting drunk, and beating women to make himself feel better after his loss. He was quoted as saying "Take down a fucking blackbelt ya that's a great plan ya moron!"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who's kept this going!

I've never made it so far in a newbie tourney lol :)

No problems mang. Glad to do it.

So here are the results of the Semi's :

CC Rider defeats Sverker Olofsson via Unanimous Decision

Franck Pompi defeats Xavier Washington via Submission(Triangle) at 2:03 of Round 2

So the finals are set and we see CC Rider(England) vs. Franck Pompi(France) look to do battle for the right to be called the Tycoon World Cup Champion! As if England and France needed anything else to fight over :)

Fight offers to be sent out as soon as I'm done typing this sentence......

• 2 weeks later...

Since Olofsson is now out, I think I'll be cheering on CC Rider. I think Cowhead deserves to win for the work he has put in to help keep it going :)

In what could be considered a stunning upset win Franck Pompi has won The Tycoon World Cup! Congrats to Franck, and thanks to all the participants for making this a fun tournament to have been apart of :) Also thank you to all the guys who hosted events. I would imagine you'll want to get ahold of Aychtoo Beaux to get all your prizes!

Here is the final fight of the tournament :

ROUND 1

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Rider stuffs a takedown. It's all about dictating where the fight takes place and Rider wants it to stay on the feet.

Pompi tries for a takedown but Rider circles away easily

and Rider counters with a straight right hand.

TAKEDOWN

Pompi shoots in and gets a takedown into Rider's guard.

Pompi stands up and looks to throw the legs aside to pass to side control. Rider swivels though and keeps the full guard.

Rider is controlling Pompi's posture.

Pompi trying to control the position from guard on top but Rider is wriggling around, looking for whatever he can.

SUB ATTEMPT

Pompi drops back for a leg! It's a sloppy attempt though and Pompi jumps back into guard quickly, to retain the dominant position.

Pompi throwing strikes but missing.

SUB ATTEMPT

Pompi drops back for a leg here. A bit of a high risk move... He's looking for a kneebar by the looks of things. Now both of them are looking for submissions. Pompi seems to have locked his on tight now - Rider screams in pain and taps out furiously! It certainly was a high risk move but it's paid off for Pompi, as he picks up the win!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:02 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kneebar). Franck Pompi!

They'll be honored. Just been a bit busy and haven't really been responding to anything (even set my training to holiday mode for the next couple of days). Give me a chance to get with the other sponsors and I'll see what I can do. Everything that I personally promised though will be honored. Congrats on your win.