Hoi vs Kaiser II

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Can Hoi keep his title?

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9106/captureyzd.jpg

Aloha Hoi vs Leon Kaiser

This Saturday in Hilo, #3 P4P Aloha Hoi, the Blitz HW Champion, meets up with a man who beat him at BFC 90, one time title challenger, #8 HW Leon Kaiser. The first time these two warriors met, Kaiser showed dominance early, but Hoi was able to eventually find his range and take the 3rd and final round before losing by decision. Hoi has been undefeated since while Kaiser has only lost to former #1 HW Travis Reed. Will this Saturday be more of the same propelling Kaiser to his first Title? Will Hoi capitalize on the 3rd round of their previous encounter and propel himself to #1 P4P in the world?

Find out this Saturday!

This fight is an absolute thriller. At the end of the last fight, both guys had 16 day injuries, no energy left, and Hoi had a 12 day cut to Kaiser's 14 day cut. Kaiser also became the first man to ever hurt Hoi.

*As soon as Aloha Hoi vs. Leon Kaiser 2 was announced, we realized this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get an exclusive interview with the enigmatic Blitzkrieg champion. This is, to the best of our knowledge, the second interview he's ever given. After weeks of pressuring, the handsome mr. Tveit finally let us in to the Swingers' Club for a special interview.*

Reporter: "We are here with the reigning Blitzkrieg heavyweight champion, Aloha Hoi. First off mr. Hoi, congratulations on winning and defending the title in the arguably toughest heavyweight division in the world against all odds!"

*The giant Hawaiian sits across from us, popping another slice of his mother's pineapple pizza into his giant maw. His shirts are clad with Gesundheit logos, and a massive D.U.N.C.E Nutrition logo is located strategically on his fight shorts*

Hoi: "Thanks, I guess.. I know the general public didn't perceive me as the favorite in the Reed fight, and they sure as Hell won't versus Leon. Can't say it bugs me much, as I know the general public is a bunch of morons ...*Hoi absent-mindly wipes crumbs and small pieces of pineapple off his shirt*... but yeah, Leon's a tough bastard and gave me one hell of a fight last time around. Hoping to make this one a barn burner too."

Reporter: "I'm sure, mr. Hoi. I'm sure. Last time around, you had a problem finding your way around the vicious Muay Thai game of Kaiser. Do you feel like this will be a problem for you coming into the second fight? Will we se a more tentative Aloha Hoi this time around, considering that he dropped you in the second round last time?

Hoi: "Lady, let's set one thing straight. I don't give a shit if he's Mike fucking Tyson. I'm going in there and I'm hitting him in the face until he falls down. None of that Kung Fu shit he pulled last time around will even faze me. Plus, I have his worst nightmare in my corner.."

*As I was about to inquire further, I felt the oh so familiar sensation of a massive wedgie. A wet willie and the most powerful Charlie Horse I've ever experienced followed. As I fell down weeping, I gazed into the cold, dead eyes of the Terror from Salhus, Rånny Bruvik himself. As he threw me out of the gym, I realized I had forgotten my hat. Ronny gave it to me, and to this day I'm not sure how he managed to fill my hat with snow in the sunny Hawaii. One thing is certain, though: God help Leon Kaiser.*

since everyone can see who voted for who, i might as well voice my pick...

KAISER - BARKSDALE - CONVICTED

hoi is a bad sunbitch tho. i wouldn't be surprised if he pulled an upset ko.

either way, it's gonna be a sweet throwdown. good luck to both men.

An absolutely sick card from top to bottom. Probably most looking forward to seeing how Jonas Justice does coming off his first loss against an incredibly well-rounded James Tony, although with absolutely 0 bias :D , looking forward to seeing Buff Bagwell break his recent losing streak.

Definitely a big card - I wanted to do a write up on the whole thing, but I didn't have time.

Zeki Ata has returned to Blitz after a brief absence and is working to win back his SHW Title, but El Taquito Pantalones stands in his way. The winner will face Herman Holmes for the SHW Title.

Jonas Justice, one of the most hyped LHW prospects in the world, makes his Blitz debut against the incredibly tough James Tony.

Buff Bagwell looks to get back on the winning track against Shave Face in a huge BW bout.

Fist Fighter and Pete Damato each make their Blitz debuts against each other.

Plus, Vinnie Barbarino vs Mana Oregan, Frank Mac vs Eli Gull, Al Swearengen vs Jake LaMotta, Ted Mosby's debut vs Roby Smith, and Kaleki Oliweli vs Yang Leiden.

Eirik Tveit is a slider wizard, and Aloha Hoi is a damned beast. I don't know how he does it--I doubted him, but he's proven that he's the real deal. Congratulations on an outstanding victory.

Eirik Tveit is a slider wizard, and Aloha Hoi is a damned beast. I don't know how he does it--I doubted him, but he's proven that he's the real deal. Congratulations on an outstanding victory.

Thank you, sir.

Chris: Yup, he made it a memorable night if anything. Hoi had to get tested for a smorgaas-list of assorted diseases following the fight, as it's hard to tell what you Convicted guys have been poking your dicks at.