TUF 13 Discussion

A good fight and I think Bentley's weakness is his mediocre striking D. He really just act like he don't care and eat punches instead of blocking them.

He was giving up a load of reach and couldnt adjust. Also he was supposed to have wrestling but never used it. A piss poor match up by Brock imo. Reminds me of Hendo. Just picks attitude and mentality because he cant spot skill and ability.

He was giving up a load of reach and couldnt adjust. Also he was supposed to have wrestling but never used it. A piss poor match up by Brock imo. Reminds me of Hendo. Just picks attitude and mentality because he cant spot skill and ability.

Yup, I pretty much doubt Brock's match up ability now and I hope he can get the match up back so I can see if he is really that weak/dumb or what.

man what a boring fight last night. that dude flat out gave up about 10 seconds into that fight. he never tried to get off the cage, never tried a takedown of his own, his striking looked like garbage, and when it hit the ground in the second he just rolled onto his stomach like a 2 dollar hooker and nearly tapped before he was even being choked.

I seriously wonder how that dude gets a 14-4 with such mentality. He was like "I am going to knock him out" and when his opponent throws some punches, he didn't strike back and choose to back off to the cage, which leads to a clinch and domination of his opponent. Second round, repeat. Lolz. How the heck can you knock somebody out when you are not punching him?

I seriously wonder how that dude gets a 14-4 with such mentality. He was like "I am going to knock him out" and when his opponent throws some punches, he didn't strike back and choose to back off to the cage, which leads to a clinch and domination of his opponent. Second round, repeat. Lolz. How the heck can you knock somebody out when you are not punching him?

Pure luck????? It's not like he didn't know the wrestling was coming. Throw some upper cuts when he shooting in, don't just stand there.

Anyway, another decent episode. Ramsey reminds me a lot of Amir Sadollah, the quiet, goofy guy in the house that doesn't have an extensive record, but a lot of heart and talent.

This has to be the most boring season of TUF ever! Unless you are into wrastling!

Piss bored with it already TBH

I have Shamar Bailey for the win anyways

This has to be the most boring season of TUF ever! Unless you are into wrastling!

Piss bored with it already TBH

I have Shamar Bailey for the win anyways

there's been 4 episodes....and you must not have watched len or whatever his name is and that other guy fight. Because that was an exciting fight.

Most boring season ever? That means something because competition in that category is rather tough. I stopped watching after episode 2 because it started to shape up like it. The only fighter I was interested in had to drop out because of an injury.

That dude gave up early so the quick tap is nothing huge in this situation. He was just waiting for something to come in so he can get out of the fight.

That dude gave up early so the quick tap is nothing huge in this situation. He was just waiting for something to come in so he can get out of the fight.

i dont understand the mentality though...maybe he thought he had better prospects than trying to get in the UFC??? its not like Nijem was laying a beatdown on him (physically, anyways)

• 2 weeks later...

Im watching the latest episode, and I've had that knee injury, it hurts like a bitch for a couple of days, but then it's fine. It can come and go.

I like Len's passion, but from the preview of next week it looks like he could be getting into a little trouble.

Anyway, good episode. I didn't expect both fights to end up as finishes when the episode started. I think Zach could be a dark horse to win it.

I am guessing two finishes when I see two fights in one episode. Anyway, Len should blame no one but himself because he really acts like he doesn't really want the fight in front of Dana, he was like all casual, "Yeah, you employ me and I will fight bla bla", like you can't see his passion so it's pretty much his fault, IMO. Others are like that as well but meh, at least they didn't go emo when they failed to get the spot.

And damn, American Football for sport competition? Hard time for Dos Santos I guess. And yeah, probably the best episode in terms of fights quality.

I like Len's passion, but from the preview of next week it looks like he could be getting into a little trouble.

Anyway, good episode. I didn't expect both fights to end up as finishes when the episode started. I think Zach could be a dark horse to win it.

I think it's more bravado than passion. He seems happier moaning about adversity than passionate about excelling.

Anyone remember Georgie S. on the show? Now that dude had passion! He was always off training in the house while others were gossiping, and to me that's the sign of a fighter. Great to see him doing well now.

I hope Jonathan Brookins makes a career out of it, too.

I am guessing two finishes when I see two fights in one episode. Anyway, Len should blame no one but himself because he really acts like he doesn't really want the fight in front of Dana, he was like all casual, "Yeah, you employ me and I will fight bla bla", like you can't see his passion so it's pretty much his fault, IMO. Others are like that as well but meh, at least they didn't go emo when they failed to get the spot.

And damn, American Football for sport competition? Hard time for Dos Santos I guess. And yeah, probably the best episode in terms of fights quality.

Yeah, two great fights with guys with some real skills. Been a lot of plodders so far, so it was good to see the balls-to-the-wall, all-out throwdown of the first fight and Zach showed some skills in the second. I liked his pre-fight comments about Chuck, too. Very smart kid, I'm rooting for him.

Good to see Lew get fucked off outta there, thought he was an ass. Loved the way Junior handled it, too.

I think it's more bravdo than passion. He seems happier moaning about adversity than passionate about excelling.

Anyone remember Georgie S. on the show? Now that dude had passion! He was always off training in the house while others were gossiping, and to me that's the sign of a fighter. Great to see him doing well now.

I hope Jonathan Brookins makes a career out of it, too.

I actually missed the George S. season (unfortunately). Good point about Len. He does seem to bitch at about everything.

I hope Brookins does too. It would be nice to see a TUF winner do something again.

I actually missed the George S. season (unfortunately). Good point about Len. He does seem to bitch at about everything.

I hope Brookins does too. It would be nice to see a TUF winner do something again.

Can't remember what series Georgie was on, but you should try to catch it, was one of the better ones I seem to recall.

It was great listening to him talk about his dedication and goals, and then to see him out every morning training for it.

• Upvote 1