UFC

lileezyejr

ufc  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thin somebody should create a ufc compsny org. on mma tycoon?

• yes
    • no

No, don't create it thanks. I don't want anyone to create any real companies as it is a legal minefield. Pride is the only one that's pretty much a real org - I didn't want that either but basically if there wasn't this Pride, someone else would create a new Pride every week so I just let this one go to save having to tell people all the time that they couldn't make Pride :)

Well technically you can call it the "Utter Freak Champions" UFC for short, that way nobody can sue :lol2:

doesn't matter, the grouping of those 3 letters that way is in it's self a registered trademark

if you want to see how fucking silly they get, watch a match from UFC website, like a prelim or something, and pause it when the trademark screen pops up, there is like 8000 things they trademarked

Well technically you can call it the "Utter Freak Champions" UFC for short, that way nobody can sue :lol2:

The WWE had to change their name because of the World Wildlife Federation, so it may be more complicated than that...

The WWE had to change their name because of the World Wildlife Federation, so it may be more complicated than that...

yes, see the post above yours, it's a VERY SERIOUS THING, the largest PPV seller at the time was brought to it's knees by a bunch a tree hugging hippies, all because of 3 letters.

WAR Hippies

http://crimene.ws/wp-content/uploads/wwf.jpg

I would not encourage anyone to quit, but if your best ideas are something someone else came up with, then I don't know what to say

PRIDE is dead, so if you wanted to start an ORG named Elite XC, I don't think anyone would have a problem with that, since it's now DEAD