18 year old fighter clarification

ryanster

I've been a VIP for ages now and have had two successful orgs resulting in me having 500,000 dollars...so I can buy pretty much anything for my fighters.

When i started MMA Tycoon I was doing so well...I won 8/9 out of 10 of the fights I participated in and I was in the top 900 managers.

Now, however I have begun to become a terrible manager.

I win like 2 out of 10 fights and I think my fighters are doing better.

Am i over-thinking things???

Are my fighters not good enough???

Am I accepting too difficult fights???

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=20583

>>>DELETED HIDDEN STATS<<<

PS: Is it worth taking a fight after a month or so to see their hidden stats?

I would recommend that you remove your hidden stats from the forum, either now or after you feel you have the information you need.

As for why has it all gone a little pear shaped, I suspect it is a combination of all of the above. I would ask if you are still on your first generation of fighters, if so, this may well be why your fighters have started to struggle. Sometimes, there is a need to cull two or three of the weaker elements to rebuild.

Closely examining your aimed results, I believe you have under-estimated what you may need to have a successful fighter. I believe that with your money you should be aiming higher than you are.

As a first point, for a new project I would be looking to get my physicals to wonderful across the board as standard. This will give you an advantage over fighters who are older when they are built or from a previous generation. It also means that you will be good at every area in the game to some extent and this can hide gaps in your game hugely.

Your targets have no real ways to win

You need wonderful or better in a secondary in order to close out fights consistently.

Consider that if you have have a ground fighter

Takedown offense, defensive grappling, and either GNP or submissions should be wonderful, with remarkable wrestling and BJJ

If you have a striker

Takedown defense, clinchwork, and either punches kicks and knees should be wonderful

Naturally striking defense should also be a high priority