Elite

lost

The Stig popped to Elite from useless on his 78th session with no sparring or anything. When i tested The Stig to see if he was a keeper he went to 10.8. I will ussually keep anyone 9.0 or higher. There are faster guys out there. I have 10.95 with another guy and a friend got an 11.05.

Out of curiosity what is the highest any fighter has gotten?

I have heard that physicals are the same for everyone. From my experiences it takes toughly 70 sessions to get everything remarkable or higher. 90-100 to get wonderful or better.

I've heard from reliable sources that CTs are affected by learning speed and age, jsut like everything else.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=111579

Great learner, has wonderful physicals across after 97 CT sessions. That where mostly 1on1, i would guess 10-20 of those where 2on2.

When you create a guy you have to give him at least 1 point. Then the system gives you almost another point. Any guy you give only 1 point to will have 1.95 as his total. You then train him 1 on 1 in that skill before you do anything else. 11.25 is the total after his 1 session. So his guy got an increase of 9.3 + the original 1.95 = 11.25. This is how people test the speed of their fighters learning ability.

This is killer information, bro. If there is anoyone who don't know about it, read it and learn. I'm making a couple of new fighters and this greatly helped me.

Am I the only one here who doesn't know how to get the decimal value for a skill? or is it -- = .0, - = .25, + = .5, ++ = .75?

-- equals values between 0 to 2.49

- equals values between 2.50 - 4.99

+ equals values between 5.00 - 7.49

++ equals values between 7.50 - 9.99

Hopefully this answers your question about assistant page. Please refer to the wiki: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Tycoon_assistant

I don't have a single fighter who has ever had the learning speed to hit those numbers. :(

he is probably not counting the 50 boxing sessions he did. I have an exceptional learner in 1 v 1 training, and I stongly doubt your going from useless to elite in 60 sessions.

I have heard that physicals are the same for everyone. From my experiences it takes toughly 70 sessions to get everything remarkable or higher. 90-100 to get wonderful or better.

Agility Wonderful(6)+

Flexibility Exceptional(8)++

Speed Remarkable(7)++

Strength Exceptional(5)-

Conditioning Sensational(4)--

Balance Sensational(3)--

Circuit training 79

Yoga 4

Weights 4

Cardio 0

Agility Superb, 10 (1)+

Flexibility Superb, 10 (0)--

Speed Remarkable, 11 (4)++

Strength Elite, 15 (89)+

Conditioning Remarkable, 11 (3)++

Balance Strong, 9 (2)++

Circuit training 86

Been doing CT since I picked him up. The 86 count just includes the ones I have done. At 28 his physicals are not moving much at all.

I meant that everyone starts out at the same speed. When you add in age it can slow down from that point. So if you train physicals right out of the gate you should get more improvement than someone who trained them at 22 or 28 or someone who trained them off and on. Again this is what i heard and what seems to be the case from my experiences. If there is differences in speed with all things being equal then its such a small difference that you don't really notice. That really isn't logical since speed in skills and primary is VERY noticeable.

10.85 learner 90 sessions

Agility Wonderful(7)+

Flexibility Remarkable(10)++

Speed Wonderful(0)--

Strength Exceptional(8)+

Conditioning Sensational(2)++

Balance Exceptional(12)++

One of my slowest learners, never tested. Took 80 sessions and 44 boxing spar to get to Exception punches.

100 sessions

Agility Wonderful(1)-

Flexibility Wonderful(6)+

Speed Remarkable(1)-

Strength Sensational(2)-

Conditioning Exceptional(33)++

Balance Wonderful(9)++

Also keep in mind you get physical gains from regular training also. So Number of Circuit training sessions doesn't tell the entire story.

0 CT sessions

Agility Exceptional(1)--

Flexibility Mediocre(0)--

Speed Respectable(7)+

Strength Feeble(1)--

Conditioning Wonderful(13)--

Balance Mediocre(1)-

-- equals values between 0 to 2.49

- equals values between 2.50 - 4.99

+ equals values between 5.00 - 7.49

++ equals values between 7.50 - 9.99

Hopefully this answers your question about assistant page. Please refer to the wiki: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Tycoon_assistant

Go to "My Stats" page, "skills snapshot", select skill in question, right click mouse and click "view page source", look for the fighter and graph color(barblue, barred, etc) take the percent given like 6.8 for example. Multime by 1.5, it gives you total skill points. In this it would equal 10.2. Which from 1.95 would make him a very fast popper. This isn't the only way but a quick way to test.

just curious, in how many sessions does pop from wonderful to elite ? approximately

I think an average learner would be around 45 - 55 sessions of 1on1 training with a 150 coach.

whats the best way to train tho? do you do all boxing sparring, or mix it up with sparring and punch technique or just punch techinque?

IMO it is best to train, 1on1 with a 150 elite, in strike defense and punch technique before sparring boxing. The gains to boxing are pretty high.

ie. Let's say you create a fighter with useless in boxing, punches and strike defense. If you train punches and strike defense to exceptional you will probably end up with remarkable - wonderful boxing. Now if you had sparred boxing from useless to exceptional you will not get remarkable in either punches or strike defense.

Go to "My Stats" page, "skills snapshot", select skill in question, right click mouse and click "view page source", look for the fighter and graph color(barblue, barred, etc) take the percent given like 6.8 for example. Multime by 1.5, it gives you total skill points. In this it would equal 10.2. Which from 1.95 would make him a very fast popper. This isn't the only way but a quick way to test.

I know this has become commonplace, but I honestly feel the "Skills Snapshot" page and the other skill bars are the worst improvement for game longevity that Mike has implemented. There's a reason he initially utilized descriptive names instead of numbers for the skills. It was to limit the amount of "real info" the manager has access to. The skills aren't meant to be known to the 3rd decimal point. The closest you should be able to get is the 2.5 point window given to you by the Assistant.

• Upvote 1

I know this has become commonplace, but I honestly feel the "Skills Snapshot" page and the other skill bars are the worst improvement for game longevity that Mike has implemented. There's a reason he initially utilized descriptive names instead of numbers for the skills. It was to limit the amount of "real info" the manager has access to. The skills aren't meant to be known to the 3rd decimal point. The closest you should be able to get is the 2.5 point window given to you by the Assistant.

i agree to some point. i chek the decimals every once in awhile but i still think it's more fun "waiting for the pop". it's kinda sad that most sports these days (and this game) have gotten so scientifical.

1. CT pops are not affected by learning speed - this has been covered in a few threads recently. It is affected by age and coach skill only, I would surmise as a result.

2. My fastest learner went to 11.25 or 11.50 after one session (sadly can't remember which now). It took him 32 sessions to move from useless to wonderful in a secondary :-)