gym fees

PBR

tycoon could you make it where gyms can only raise their fees friday thru tuesday or something similar? thought this was already discussed and it was agreed that something would be done -- this raising gym fees right before their taken out without any notice or word is old as chit

ctt right before fees were taken out raised to 400 -- then post in chat box that will be adding another coach -- thats fine and cool but this right before fees are taken out is b/s -- gave a fighter enough to stay working full time and pay gym fees but the raise fawked him -- had all week to say and do this but wait right till fees are due

ctt right before fees were taken out raised to 400 -- then post in chat box that will be adding another coach -- thats fine and cool but this right before fees are taken out is b/s -- gave a fighter enough to stay working full time and pay gym fees but the raise fawked him -- had all week to say and do this but wait right till fees are due

After getting ripped off multiple times by shitty owners I finally learned my lesson. I just left all my gyms after the Thursday PM training and will re-join before Friday AM assuming the fees aren't outrageous. It sucks that I have to do it this way but it's the only method right now to be sure you won't be scammed. But yes it absolutely needs to be fixed because people are having fighters forced into full time work through no fault of their own and when gyms pull this it absolutely needs to be made public so people know who to avoid.

I have yet to be screwed over personally by a gym...but if I did I'd make sure they paid for it.

It is highly unethical to raise gym fees without enough prior notice. I think we gotta blacklist the gyms that have done this, word of mouth is a good way to hurt a gym.

well this isnt the first time they have done this either -- whats worse is when you give your fighter enough money to pay fees and stay above 200 -- then last second they up the fees then your screwed working full time and paying gym fees for nothing -- total b/s but its showing they only care about themselves and their fighters only

The owner of Aussie Action in Sydney abused the gym fee system and should not be trusted. I would advise any fighters in Sydney to switch to Beatdown Palace gym. It isn't much more expensive and it's overall a better gym with a much better owner.

Damage, Inc. in Tokyo is expensive but it's a very good gym and the owner is great at communicating rate changes (and the reasons for them) well in advance so there are no surprises or scams.

Big Woody's in Montreal is also a great gym with a great owner and same for Honor FC Proving Grounds in London.

Overall I'd imagine most gym owners aren't abusing the fees system but the ones who do absolutely should be made public. For the gym owners out there: communication is key. Most managers aren't going to have an issue with rate increases so long as it goes towards improving the gym and they have some advance notification. There shouldn't be any concern in raising rates so long as it's done correctly.

The owner of Aussie Action in Sydney abused the gym fee system and should not be trusted. I would advise any fighters in Sydney to switch to Beatdown Palace gym. It isn't much more expensive and it's overall a better gym with a much better owner.

Damage, Inc. in Tokyo is expensive but it's a very good gym and the owner is great at communicating rate changes (and the reasons for them) well in advance so there are no surprises or scams.

Big Woody's in Montreal is also a great gym with a great owner and same for Honor FC Proving Grounds in London.

Overall I'd imagine most gym owners aren't abusing the fees system but the ones who do absolutely should be made public. For the gym owners out there: communication is key. Most managers aren't going to have an issue with rate increases so long as it goes towards improving the gym and they have some advance notification. There shouldn't be any concern in raising rates so long as it's done correctly.

I agree that Damage Inc. in Tokyo is an expensive gym, but they have great communication, and excellent coaches (Elite actually). THey informed us of the increase in gym fees almost two weeks in advance. I'm happy to pay big money for great training if I'm kept informed of any changes.

Come on down to Tapout Fitness in Vegas if you need a gym that won't screw you over

we currently have 2 elite trainers and 2 double remarkable trainers

Capacity is 25 so you'll get the most out of your work here over any other Gym

Price is 250 and I'll give a weed notice before changing the price

Come on down to Tapout Fitness in Vegas if you need a gym that won't screw you over

we currently have 2 elite trainers and 2 double remarkable trainers

Capacity is 25 so you'll get the most out of your work here over any other Gym

Price is 250 and I'll give a weed notice before changing the price

so what your saying is, you will get us stoned and then change the fees? or if your passin out weed that means your putting us on notice of an increase? hell who cares eitherway i'l be high so its all good :)

To be fair, AmyD did say in the chat box that the price would be going up. Just not on what day. But as I understand it, it was done on the day fees are due to help pay for the signing bonus of the newest coach.

To be fair, AmyD did say in the chat box that the price would be going up. Just not on what day. But as I understand it, it was done on the day fees are due to help pay for the signing bonus of the newest coach.

nothing more than an excuse -- AmyD is on everyday a thousand times a day -- sure said afterwards why not a simple day or so before so could give fighter more money and not get put out to work and not be able to train -- their style of business -- I hate to say it cause it is a great gym but shady as hell and out for certain members, managers only. soon as an opening throw their guy in there with no contract never fought and give him a lot of money just to sit -- hate sounding like a biatch but is total b/s to do it right before gym fees are due -- and its like that everytime

so what your saying is, you will get us stoned and then change the fees? or if your passin out weed that means your putting us on notice of an increase? hell who cares eitherway i'l be high so its all good :)

If thats what it takes for you to join my gym yeah I will get you stoned then change the fees ;)

Week notice xD

what kind bro i might buy some --- lmao -- :smile_anim:

Hydro what else?

nothing more than an excuse -- AmyD is on everyday a thousand times a day -- sure said afterwards why not a simple day or so before so could give fighter more money and not get put out to work and not be able to train -- their style of business -- I hate to say it cause it is a great gym but shady as hell and out for certain members, managers only. soon as an opening throw their guy in there with no contract never fought and give him a lot of money just to sit -- hate sounding like a biatch but is total b/s to do it right before gym fees are due -- and its like that everytime

I understand why you're upset but at the same time, you knew the fees were going up at some point in the near future. And since in the past the increases have been on the day fees are paid its a logical step to make sure your fighter has enough money to cover the new gym fees. I'm not saying its right, but there was enough notice to plan ahead.

I understand why you're upset but at the same time, you knew the fees were going up at some point in the near future. And since in the past the increases have been on the day fees are paid its a logical step to make sure your fighter has enough money to cover the new gym fees. I'm not saying its right, but there was enough notice to plan ahead.

when someone is online a thousand times a day -- a simple "hey guys raising gym fees" is easy to type, 5 words 21 letters -- bottom line they dont want to put notice till its already done -- always talk about it yea, every gym talks about it but give notice before they do it so every is set and knows.

My joking other places aside, I think we all (including Amy D) would agree it wasn't handled ideally.

However, I do know this manager very well personally and you may notice his activity is down considerably lately for reasons outside the game. It doesn't justify there being a bit less communication than their normally is, but I just don't think it's fair to characterize like he's been on a few dozen times in the past few days when I don't believe that's actually the case since Monday.

well this isnt the first time they have done this either -- whats worse is when you give your fighter enough money to pay fees and stay above 200 -- then last second they up the fees then your screwed working full time and paying gym fees for nothing -- total b/s but its showing they only care about themselves and their fighters only

dont they gyms have a feature where they can mass mail all members? o wait duh they do and i get updates as to wtf is going on from EVERY gym im in EXCEPT CTT. Damage Inc , Bees Nest, Fightclub UK, NSA and Academy Ipanema i get updates from weekly some every day or so and also get asked if im cool with what they want to do or do i have any ideas for the gym but tthen thats how it should be when your part of a " Team " these managers havnt forgot where they came from and who got them there. iv been at CTT over 2months and still nothing more than someone who helps pay bills and who is not even wanted there.

almost forgot 1 when i was at Seaville MMA he sent mail everyday reminding members of the days sparing sessions just in case they wernt VIP and couldt see the schedule .

With the rise of gym fees is there any way Tycoon could put another infusion of cash into our fighters accounts, perhaps allowing them to have loan capablities or when building a fighter have some type of other attribute for being wealthy or poor and balance it somehow?

An infusion of cash is needed or most of my fighters will be going to cozad with the exception of a couple of my best.

My joking other places aside, I think we all (including Amy D) would agree it wasn't handled ideally.

However, I do know this manager very well personally and you may notice his activity is down considerably lately for reasons outside the game. It doesn't justify there being a bit less communication than their normally is, but I just don't think it's fair to characterize like he's been on a few dozen times in the past few days when I don't believe that's actually the case since Monday.

I'm sure you have seen me mention it a few times but Fees were changed when i had Jimsmithers in there a few weeks ago and then as soon as i dropped out of the gym the people cap was lowered from 100 to 99 for a bit so i had no chance to get back in even if i had sent money from manager to Jim so i think what someone else said is true

CTT only want certain managers and their fighters in there

I'm sure you have seen me mention it a few times but Fees were changed when i had Jimsmithers in there a few weeks ago and then as soon as i dropped out of the gym the people cap was lowered from 100 to 99 for a bit so i had no chance to get back in even if i had sent money from manager to Jim so i think what someone else said is true

CTT only want certain managers and their fighters in there

it is very true -- they acting like this is the only time its happened -- every time gym fees has ever went up its right before gyms fees are taken out -- okay i agree every gym talks about it all the time but every gym, except ctt, also gives a lot of notice. glad others are starting to come forward and voice on this also -- most dont want too cause it is the best gym and the #1 manager -- i dont care being shitty is what it is

speaking of shitty just noticed im a brn belt now -- lol