Two companies?

VeikkoK

Managers were allowed two companies way back. It was later changed to only 1 but the guys with two companies were allowed to hold onto them. Essentially, it isn't such a big deal.

However, Barns joined AFTER the change had been made so it's kind of weird that he has two companies.

Edit: Actually, here's the weirdest thing.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=4486

The catch with two companies was that you would be unable to own a bookie. Barns however, owns an org + a gym + a bookie.

What, I knew that back in the day two companies were allowed, but why they still have that option? It wouldn't be hard to make it like that you have to sell one company away before end of the month or something like that. Or is this one of those ridicilous things like "I have payed for the two companies in the past so you can't take it away from me!!"

You can't make a bookie, but you can always buy one.

Yes, Jouni. They paid for it, thus get to keep it. Barns isn't from that group though. He found another way.

Yes, Jouni. They paid for it, thus get to keep it. Barns isn't from that group though. He found another way.

Well that is just stupid. Okay, they paid for it back then, but how many times they have renewed their vip again after the change? It's like when there is a change in a training or whatever, we who have already paid for the current system have to have an option to play the game as it was because we paid for it...

This isn't really such a big deal, but neverthelessone of the most idiotic things I've seen in this game. But it's like all the changes in this game, nobody wants anything that would hurt his gameplay even though it would make the game better for everybody in a long run.

edit: I actually think that I just found the way for two companies. Too bad I don't need another :P

Its not just Barns tho is it? ViD is 100% complicit in this deception as he has 10 of his fighters in the gym in question along with 3 from Jared, am i shocked to see such a vile excuse for a person involved in this kind of exploit? nope.

The way it was done was to exploit the company swap system trading a bookie for another company type, these still allows you to go and buy a bookie at a later date. He shouldn't be given the choice as to witch company to keep as if he is a victim, he should have his fighters skills nuked and both companys taken from him, and ViD should have the same done to all 10 of his fighters in that gym.

They deserve nothing less. In reality im sure they will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist however. Seems more and more offenders are treated like victims, and the rest of us who play fair are treated like the bad guys.

• Upvote 1

Glitch ?

their fighters skills nuked to zero is a bit hard ,

i think take them 5skills (sensational to exeptional+)maybe , or reset his org money by half ,depending since when this bug happend .

I don't know VID but i don't think we can proove he was aware of this .

Maybe he tried to sell a gym and it didn't work , then he didn't manage to solve the bug.

I hear this was reported to Mike a while back, and nothing has happened to it.

might still be trying to figure out why its happening or trying to correct it -- not really a good idea to post how its done as others have done here -- though some might know now pretty much everyone does and might take advantage ----- good catch for sure -- love the no name companies

The way it was done was to exploit the company swap system trading a bookie for another company type, these still allows you to go and buy a bookie at a later date.
Thanks for now letting everyone know how to do this.

Thanks for now letting everyone know how to do this.

I have to assume that Mike has logs of things such as created and or swapped companys so that he can actualy check who did this prior to this post if he wants, if he dosnt have access to that kind of logs then thats just another highlighted priority to be added. In eaither case id say someone would be very stupid indeed to go ahead after the spotlight was put on this and do it themselfs, dont you think?

It seems quite a few people are jealous that they didn't discover this first.

Regardless, I'll fall in line. I say we call out Vernon Barns and make him apologize. Not only should his fighters' skills be nerfed, but his parents should also be called to action for giving birth to such a shady character. He should then be arrested for stealing. He's taking food out of Mike's mouth, and in essence he's taking food from us too. He belongs in prison. Not the nice prison with the pool tables and recreation room, but the one with mouth rape and dirty needles.

Vernon Barns you are a bad bad person who has made some poor decisions in life. I hope some not so pleasant things happen to you.

• Upvote 1

I think managers should be able to pay a one time fee (or perhaps have varying VIP packages) to have two company slots. We are allowed to purchase additional fighters. And an additional company is not that great an advantage.

• Downvote 1

Well if it was already reported to Mike and nothing happened, I don't wonder others are doing it also. I still find it more idiotic that those who had two companies before are still allowed to keep them both. But this glitch solves that unequality. :P

Amen!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well if it was already reported to Mike and nothing happened, I don't wonder others are doing it also. I still find it more idiotic that those who had two companies before are still allowed to keep them both. But this glitch solves that unequality. :P

To me if a guy has been in the game so long that he started when he could 2 companies, he should be able to keep them. If nothing else just as a payback for being involved so long. Now something should be done about the people using a glitch to get an advantage.

Nobody's reported this person to me until today. Someone PM me with the full details of the glitch and I will get it sorted asap. Someone may have reported a glitch, which I would then have thought I'd fixed but apparently not.

This is why I love Tycoon!!!! :winner: