Two companies?

VeikkoK

Yeah, I sent a message to Mike when I first found Barns hidden gym and said that it propably had to do with swapping companies. Just a few days back we then decided to try it out since I hadn't heard anything from MikeTycoon after that.

Nobody's reported this person to me until today.
Yeah, I sent a message to Mike when I first found Barns hidden gym
I'm calling bullshit, jiilo.

I think any kind of punishment is kind of ridiculous: They didn't do anything wrong like making a multi account... they simply tried something to see what would happen and guess what it happened... No different than the first person who decided "hey I'll buy $100K worth of your product and you take a 10% cut from that then sell me my $90K in a bookie".... now the whole world of tycoon pretty much does this. Since you can't own two companies the "glitch" as it's called needs to be fixed and the worst thing that should happen is that company swaps that allowed owning two companies possible should be reversed as though they didn't happen. I want to own 2 companies :)

Edit: Heck this isn't much different than 1 manager who has an org. teaming up with another manager to start a private gym and they co-own both companies to benefit from the income and private training.

I think any kind of punishment is kind of ridiculous: They didn't do anything wrong like making a multi account... they simply tried something to see what would happen and guess what it happened... No different than the first person who decided "hey I'll buy $100K worth of your product and you take a 10% cut from that then sell me my $90K in a bookie".... now the whole world of tycoon pretty much does this. Since you can't own two companies the "glitch" as it's called needs to be fixed and the worst thing that should happen is that company swaps that allowed owning two companies possible should be reversed as though they didn't happen. I want to own 2 companies :)

Edit: Heck this isn't much different than 1 manager who has an org. teaming up with another manager to start a private gym and they co-own both companies to benefit from the income and private training.

i agree. it seems worse at first. but it's really absolutely no different than all the different money laundering techniques

[edit] they are all not in the spirit of the game. so one shouldnt be frowned upon worse than the other

:yeahright:

In case of jiilo and vahti, one of them owned an org and other owned a nutrition company. Now both are owned vahti and jiilo owns nothing, so I doubt they benefited this in any way. Don't know about Barns and how long he has owned two companies though.

But you are right, this is bit of a same thing like money laundering, just using all the available tools of the game engine to success. It is just said that you can have only one company and you can't take money from your fighters, but it seems that yes we can! :D

Either you guys are a lot nicer or a lot more naive than me...

Seems odd that those involved and the companies involved are all NFC-related...especially when one of the companies is already found to be nameless...

I don't know...maybe I let my imagination take the best of me! ;)

maybe you've got added tension against NFC since it's NFC that is consistently beating your org in the rankings?

tricking the system is tricking the system. whether its buying 1000 t-shirts, selling a useless bookie/alliance for a fortune or swapping companies to get ahead. it's all one and the same

maybe you've got added tension against NFC since it's NFC that is consistently beating your org in the rankings?

tricking the system is tricking the system. whether its buying 1000 t-shirts, selling a useless bookie/alliance for a fortune or swapping companies to get ahead. it's all one and the same

Since when? They're #1 today, Blitz was #1 yesterday. Hardly consistently...but see what you wish. If anything, I'm anti-NFC because ViD and Barns are 'out-of-the-closet racists', and I want nothing to do with that and don't feel the need to promote that opinion by being associated with anything they are associated with.

Either way, I see a big difference between buying 1000 T-Shirts from someone and using a glitch to get two companies under one manager. I can do a whole lot more with two companies than a 1000 T-Shirts (or even the 300,000 from selling 1000 t-shirts) - a whole lot more.

Simply remove the glitch and take one of the companies away.

Why are bookies even able to be bought and sold or to be swapped? What's the value in that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep , i believe it too .

I have no idea if they made that glitch of their will or not , but as soon they'll give me 300k eryone should forgive them .

And someone told it before ,when they swapped , 1 manager didn't get the gym , so juste give the gym to his previous owner .

Why are bookies even able to be bought and sold or to be swapped? What's the value in that?

Value is launder money .i guess you don't care when you have an org , but think to others managers.

• Upvote 1

Either way, I see a big difference between buying 1000 T-Shirts from someone and using a glitch to get two companies under one manager. I can do a whole lot more with two companies than a 1000 T-Shirts (or even the 300,000 from selling 1000 t-shirts) - a whole lot more.

stealing is stealing. no matter if it's a pack of gum or robbing a bank. it's all stealing. same situation here. tricking the system to launder money or tricking the system to pick up an extra company. it's all tricking the system

[edit] and the last time i checked, they spend quite a bit more time on top than your org. so yea, i can definately see why you want to be a frontrunner in shunning them for this. dont be so obvious next time mattyblayze

stealing is stealing. no matter if it's a pack of gum or robbing a bank. it's all stealing. same situation here. tricking the system to launder money or tricking the system to pick up an extra company. it's all tricking the system

[edit] and the last time i checked, they spend quite a bit more time on top than your org. so yea, i can definately see why you want to be a frontrunner in shunning them for this. dont be so obvious next time mattyblayze

I agree with this, but I don't see it as 'we let the other stuff go, so let this go', I see it as 'those are bad, this is worse, we need to do something to fix this'.

edit: And yes, you're right...I'm not known to argue against things I think are wrong - this is the first time. I'm so obvious. Last week I was posting about something done by an org who was like 8th in its city at the time - I was just trying to keep them down. ;)

• Upvote 1

I agree with this, but I don't see it as 'we let the other stuff go, so let this go', I see it as 'those are bad, this is worse, we need to do something to fix this'.

that's no problem whatsoever. i agree. the glitch should be fixed. but trying to throw ppl under the bus that found a loophole is BS. there had to be ppl that discovered money laundering for the first time didnt there? then everybody started doing it. these guys just discovered this loophole before everyone else. if mike decides to fix this loophole (which he will) then that's great. maybe next he'll fix money laundering too. but for you to come after NFC so hard is just utterly shallow. if you want to attack something, then attack the game mechanics. dont attack other ppl just because they are beating you in the rankings

• Upvote 1

I guess Mike prefers it over the more complicated/weird ways of laundering money until he has money transfers implemented.

edit: And yes, you're right...I'm not known to argue against things I think are wrong - this isn't the first time. I'm so obvious. Last week I was posting about something done by an org who was like 8th in its city at the time - I was just trying to keep them down. ;)

I'm agree with you it was a shame and you should apologize for that

, just cause they bought a fighter you wanted you tried to pee on their org :sad01_anim: .

as you should apologize to told jim Dangle was a can before he beat Shiv's fighter .

Several others manager saw it .We don't even know if they made that gitch deliberatly especially because one of the two manager didn't create an other compagny after the swapt ,and you already talk about their whole alliance :( .

Just let mike fixed it .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm agree with you it was a shame and you should apologize for that

, just cause they bought a fighter you wanted you tried to pee on their org :sad01_anim: .

as you should apologize to told jim Dangle was a can before he beat Shiv's fighter .

Several others manager saw it .We don't even know if they made that gitch deliberatly and you already talk about their whole alliance :( .

We should let mike fixed it .

HAHAHAHA LOL!!! boy that put a smile on my face lol!

• Upvote 1

edit: And yes, you're right...I'm not known to argue against things I think are wrong - this is the first time. I'm so obvious. Last week I was posting about something done by an org who was like 8th in its city at the time - I was just trying to keep them down. ;)

yea, that's right. that really just goes to show how much you just love to throw ppl under the bus in front of everybody. at least you openly admit it. most ppl where i come from would call that a rat

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I could have sworn we fixed this as soon as it was reported so it's annoying that we didn't - perhaps the wrong file got uploaded at one point and overwrote the version which blocked this from happening. I have removed bookmakers from the company swap page all together so there shouldn't be any more problems. I will get everyone with two companies from this glitch to close up the companies but I'm not going to go nuts with this and start handing out punishments. It was reported early doors and it's my fault if it wasn't closed up properly. Apologies on my part for not closing it up properly in the first place.

• Upvote 5