Two companies?

VeikkoK

I think I'll stir the pot bit more just for the fun of it: As far as I know Barns and ViD have their own hideout gym and ViD has own gym also where they keep their fighters. Jiilo and Vahti have fighters in several different gyms which are in no way associated with Barns' and ViD's gyms expect that they work for NFC so obviously the money sources are same. And it's Jiilo and Vahti that run the NFC with help of some other members of Finnfighters alliance. Barns and ViD are just taking the (well deserved) money from the companies as they owned the Fire FC and Fire FC challengers before the merge.

And about the #1 org in the world, I have checked the rankings after every weekend for quite a while now, and it's been quite constantly NFC not Blitz as number one org. Actually it would be nice little addon to have a history of let's say top 10 org for the past year or something, it would be nice to see what kind of fluctuations there is in rankings.

I could have sworn we fixed this as soon as it was reported so it's annoying that we didn't - perhaps the wrong file got uploaded at one point and overwrote the version which blocked this from happening. I have removed bookmakers from the company swap page all together so there shouldn't be any more problems. I will get everyone with two companies from this glitch to close up the companies but I'm not going to go nuts with this and start handing out punishments. It was reported early doors and it's my fault if it wasn't closed up properly. Apologies on my part for not closing it up properly in the first place.

see mattyblayze. just like you jumped the gun on TK shunning him for an act that you thought was so bad (which actually wasnt) now you've gone and done it again with this. you were trying to jump all over these guys when you really didnt even have any idea what you were talking about. you think that you are some forum sherriff, but in reality, i'd say you're more of a deputy, and Barney Phife sounds like a pretty damn good comparison lol

i personally think that it's only right for you to publicly apologize to the NFC guys and the FinnFighters alliance. after all, you did try to publicly throw them under the bus. hell, even mike tycoon apologized. so we're waiting mattyblayze.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you edwardsfan especially when they will have to close 1 compagny so they will be the only ones to get screw here ,they deserved some apologizes .

Anyway when mike speak everyone shut up and listen , so we should all shut up right now ,

except mattyblaze is allowed to speak only for apologizes(you can even creat your own thread) .

(or the guys who had the compagnies to explain themself ) .

So back when Mike first came out with that company swap thing I decided to see if I could swap a gym with a bookie.

Turns out I could

Then again this was way back in the days of Fire Fighting Championship when it was only me and Vid in a partnership.

Oh well... It was a good run. The company is now closed or "closing". You cant actually close a gym immediately. All my coaches are sacked though

But I guess this begs the question.... Why u all so mad?

stealing is stealing. no matter if it's a pack of gum or robbing a bank. it's all stealing. same situation here. tricking the system to launder money or tricking the system to pick up an extra company. it's all tricking the system
How are you tricking the system to move money?

just like you jumped the gun on TK shunning him for an act that you thought was so bad (which actually wasnt)
There's more to that situation than you even know.

But I guess this begs the question.... Why u all so mad?

i dont think too many ppl are mad. it's not like you guys were getting super training or anything. no different than anyone else's private gym training really. 1v1 is as good as you can get and a bunch of ppl get that. so you guys were just able to funnel the money to yourself instead of needing a 2nd party (which isnt hard to find anyways). so no big deal in my eyes honestly.

• Downvote 1

Some of you guys have a real ghetto mentality.

If you found a way to rob your next door neighbor and not get caught- would that be ok to you too? and then when you got caught would you claim everyone was jealous because they didn't know how to do it first?

That is sure what it sounds like here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If they would have use that glitch during like 2 weeks , damn i would be so mad that i would have left mmatycoon :( .

Right now one manager get 2 compagnies during 3day lol i don't care ...

Edit: to ajperok i agree with your point , but honestly they had the org during like 3days , maybe they even reported it to mike , who are we to judge of their will to cheat or not .

Some of you guys have a real ghetto mentality.

If you found a way to rob your next door neighbor and not get caught- would that be ok to you too? and then when you got caught would you claim everyone was jealous because they didn't know how to do it first?

That is sure what it sounds like here.

Great post, AJ.

It seems that we've lately taken to making victims of cheats, multis, etc. in this game. Regardless of who does it, if you have multis, if you knowingly exploit an issue with the game, if you do any of these sorts of thing, you are not a victim in my eyes.

And I refuse to make a victim of someone who does things like this. jiilo, ViD, Barns - they all might be the greatest people in the world, but this action (for those with trouble comprehending, I'm bashing the action here, not those that committed this action) is wrong. Barns, in this thread, admits this happened months ago - MONTHS! How is he a victim here? Jiilo says he alerted Mike. Jiilo heard nothing so he tried to see if it was fixed A WEEK AGO! He realized this was still not working a week ago and didn't re-contact Mike? How is he the victim here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i personally think that it's only right for you to publicly apologize to the NFC guys and the FinnFighters alliance. after all, you did try to publicly throw them under the bus. hell, even mike tycoon apologized. so we're waiting mattyblayze.......
Mike apologized to the userbase for not correcting the problem when first reported, but said absolutely nothing about anyone from NFC or FinnFighters being the ones to report it.

Great post, AJ.

It seems that we've lately taken to making victims of cheats, multis, etc. in this game. Regardless of who does it, if you have multis, if you knowingly exploit an issue with the game, if you do any of these sorts of thing, you are not a victim in my eyes.

And I refuse to make a victim of someone who does things like this. jiilo, ViD, Barns - they all might be the greatest people in the world, but this action (for those with trouble comprehending, I'm bashing the action here, not those that committed this action) is wrong. Barns, in this thread, admits this happened months ago - MONTHS! How is he a victim here? Jiilo says he alerted Mike. Jiilo heard nothing so he tried to see if it was fixed A WEEK AGO! He realized this was still not working a week ago and didn't re-contact Mike? How is he the victim here?

um....nobody said they were the victim? some ppl were just calling for there heads which was an overreaction and you were trying to create bad publicity for their entire org. even now, you're trying to fire things back up against them by acting like they were getting sympathy just so ppl will start posting on here again about how they ARENT sympathetic towards them. im telling ya, you mattyblayze, are as shady as they come

• Downvote 1

um....nobody said they were the victim? some ppl were just calling for there heads which was an overreaction. even now, you're trying to fire things back up against them by acting like they were getting sympathy just so ppl will start posting on here again about how they ARENT sympathetic towards them. im telling ya, you mattyblayze, are as shady as they come

And you were not calling for apologies to be given to them?

And you were not calling for apologies to be given to them?

absolutely....where's it at? and by the way, while you're at it, where's mine at? you called my fighters cans. you called the orgs that my fighters fight in "can orgs", and you called the managers that i fight, cans. where's all those apologies as well? you might as well lump them all into one. it wont be perfect, but i'll accept it

• Upvote 1

Another case solved by your self-righteous Tycoon Deputies. Great job boys!

I got an anonymous tip that says Joel Nicola is targeting n00bs in Amsterdam.

This sounds like a job for...

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%20goupes/R/Risk/Ratman/Ratman.jpg

Nicola: You'll never stop me Ratman! Neverrrr........

Ratman: Mike! Mike! Miiiiiiike! Miiiike! Someone found a loophole. Close it quick. My life is unraveling!

15 minutes later...

Ratman: Rats! Where IS Mike?? I better head over to the forums.

After explaining his case to the forum Deputies

Ratman: And so you see, that is why I propose that this man come forward and present a puplic apology, and then allow us to spank him!

Mike Tycoon: I'll handle this.

Mike types some code and fixes the problem.

Mike Tycoon: All done. Sorry about that folks! Problem solved.

All forum posters click plus

Ratman: This isn't over! What about the spanking??? The bad man was supposed to get a spanking! Mike! Miiiike! Miiiike! He cheated. Miiiiike!!!!

Sorry, I got carried away.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

absolutely....where's it at? and by the way, while you're at it, where's mine at? you called my fighters cans. you called the orgs that my fighters fight in "can orgs", and you called the managers that i fight, cans. where's all those apologies as well? you might as well lump them all into one. it wont be perfect, but i'll accept it

Well, I'm still undefeated against you, and since I'm the biggest can manager there is, MMAth tells me that you are a can.

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm still undefeated against you, and since I'm the biggest can manager there is, MMAth tells me that you are a can.

you see, that's a perfect example of how you try to twist everything and change the subject rather than just manning up and saying "im sorry, i was wrong, again". you called out the entire NFC organization and community and was gonna run them down as hard as you could, just because you saw an easy oppurtunity to pile on. they didnt deserve it though. but instead of doing what most ppl do and apologizing, you choose to twist and change and duck the subject everytime. that's okay mattyblayze. whether or not you admit it, it's blatantly obvious how you are and what you were trying to do

p.s. reguarding your quote. im glad that you at least know your role in this game lol

you see, that's a perfect example of how you try to twist everything and change the subject rather than just manning up and saying "im sorry, i was wrong, again". you called out the entire NFC organization and community and was gonna run them down as hard as you could, just because you saw an easy oppurtunity to pile on. they didnt deserve it though. but instead of doing what most ppl do and apologizing, you choose to twist and change and duck the subject everytime. that's okay mattyblayze. whether or not you admit it, it's blatantly obvious how you are what you were trying to do

p.s. reguarding your quote. im glad that you at least know your role in this game lol

How have I called out the entire NFC organization and community? Explain to me your moron-logic here...

Did I start this thread? No. Don't come after me with some holier-than-thou approach when YOU were the one a year-plus ago posting threads like this daily - this person used this glitch, this person used this glitch, etc.

And, comprehend what a person is saying. I have issue with the action committed here. My only issue with NFC (beyond the aforementioned racism) is that you and others have implied here that this was all done as some sanctioned testing of some sort - they were our saviors and we should all bow down before them. As proven, that is not at all the case.

Keep talking edfan - I'm done with you. Mike has made his statement, this thread is worthless now. You might fool noobs who think you are someone to idolize as the #1 manager, but I've been around long enough to know you for the pos you are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can we all just get along and stop fighting for once??

everyday someone has something to say about someone, but I guess that is how some people are. Just voicing my opinion and not try to start nothing with no one or call anyone out. Just see that not a day goes by that a thread is created calling someone out or blaming someone or racial remarks about someone, their family or someone close to them. Its time to stop posting crap and actually post something that everyone can benefit from. If you have a problem with someone just email them in person and sort it out like men and not post forums about how you feel about that person or just trying to show off. I did this myself a few times and realize I was one of these people, but not anymore. I got better things to do with my life than waste my time on here bashing people. So from now on I will only post or respond to something that actually help people playing this game. Anything else is just a waste of time and won't be part of that group anymore. two type of people on here.

1. the ones who complains a lot about what people are doing while they themselves are doing it to not draw attention to themselves.

2. the ones who just do their thing and keep on moving not giving a sh** about what other people have to say about them. you chose who you are.

I'm two and I am keeping it moving. Peace out

Can we all just get along and stop fighting for once??

everyday someone has something to say about someone, but I guess that is how some people are. Just voicing my opinion and not try to start nothing with no one or call anyone out. Just see that not a day goes by that a thread is created calling someone out or blaming someone or racial remarks about someone, their family or someone close to them. Its time to stop posting crap and actually post something that everyone can benefit from. If you have a problem with someone just email them in person and sort it out like men and not post forums about how you feel about that person or just trying to show off. I did this myself a few times and realize I was one of these people, but not anymore. I got better things to do with my life than waste my time on here bashing people. So from now on I will only post or respond to something that actually help people playing this game. Anything else is just a waste of time and won't be part of that group anymore. two type of people on here.

1. the ones who complains a lot about what people are doing while they themselves are doing it to not draw attention to themselves.

2. the ones who just do their thing and keep on moving not giving a sh** about what other people have to say about them. you chose who you are.

I'm two and I am keeping it moving. Peace out

Why are you calling me out fool I didn't do anything to you! Go on somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Keep talking edfan - I'm done with you. Mike has made his statement, this thread is worthless now. You might fool noobs who think you are someone to idolize as the #1 manager, but I've been around long enough to know you for the pos you are.

that's right. this thread probly IS worthless to you now, because you dont get to pile on anymore. the oppurtunity to sling shit dissapeared and now so do you. sounds about right

• Upvote 1

Damn matty what's wrong with you? ,(maybe it would be too hard for you so i delete it but pm me matty if you want knows what was here ),

i even talked to you in chat matty and you first didn't answer then tried to troll me ,told me i was idiot and didn't understand english ...

i really thought you was more mature , no one is perfect in the world ,everyone make mistake but not everyone apologize for their mistake .

Even Dana White back up when he make mistake ,and god only knows how Dana has a big mouth .

Does this game is all black and white for you matty ? you think ur the only good guys here and all others managers are bad guys ?Like edwardsfan told do you , r u the sherif in this game ?

Right now i'm not saying ur a piece of shit , but for sure your acting like one some times,like a child in fact .

I think you act half-douchebag , half-nice guy , you can't do that choose you're camp.

Please show us we are wrong .

And i don't think edwarsdfan consider himself like someone to idolize .

• Upvote 2

How have I called out the entire NFC organization and community? Explain to me your moron-logic here...

explain to me why you entered the thread then? because it seems to me that the problem had already been stated and getting solved and there wasnt really anything else that you could do to help out? it seems to me that the one simple reason why you joined was just to make sure that everyone knew exactly what org it was that might be involved. just so you could run them down real good (shallow). now you try to talk all high and mighty to dance and divert the attention. but your original motives are easily plain to see

my reason for joining the thread was to point out how fake you are. i may piss ppl off in your possy by calling you out for your played out tactics that have plagued these forums for too long. but if i help one more noob manager into the game and avoid being taken in by your antics, then it's been a success in my opinion

[edit]and im not the #1 manager. jacky chan is

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I read threads like this and get embarrassed for some of you guys. Play pretend for a second, imagine that people you care about in real life read the petulant bullshit that is spewed on threads like this. Do you think if you behaved like this with those people you would be viewed as anything but a whining child with a soiled diaper? Really guys, I have witnessed more productive conversations between my five year old cousin and his dog.

It's not a very smart dog, either.

• Upvote 3