List of Training Changes

Grey

I wish there was specific training for other physicals, like weights are for strength, yoga is for flexibility, and cardio is for conditioning.

Would you consider limiting sparring to 6 sessions per week in any order, (Anymore would result in a loss of gains) rather than the current method of not sparring back to back. It may make it a little simpler for people gym hopping and trying to keep up with their skill maintenance. The amount of sessions you could do would stay the same, it would just be a little easier to manage.

I understand the logic of not sparring to often as it would drain a fighter in real life but I don't think doing 2 back to back sessions and then say taking a full day off is particularly more draining throughout the week than just having 1 on 1 off.

I just hope that specific training for other physicals won't affect CT in any way so that it still will be the best way to maintain the physicals.

• 4 months later...

I was wondering if the higher the primaries are, then does the skill maintenance have less stress on the secondaries skills? I would think so, but I want to be sure that it does because then it would make primaries much more relevant.