Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Guest Wispey

I'm a little disappoint in my opponent Jusip Grubsic. He was so eager to sign up for a fight and when he found out he would be matched against mickey klein, he got real quiet. He must be training real hard or at least I hope he is because Mickey is planning on making his debut to NEI a show

Willie McGee Vs. Shane McMahon

I thought Willie's first match would look a little bit more exciting, oh well you can't have everything. Maybe Shane can get in a few punches before Willie wraps him up like a pretzel. Oh, call out to Shane's manager, you don't mind having a mangled fighter on your roster after Willie is done with him do you? Please keep the middleweight belt ready for my fighter, thank you!

(How was that for hyping my fighter? I wanted to create a real pompous personna that people hate, I want to take a stab at playing the bad guy. Any suggestions for a manager personna are appreciated.)

Willie McGee Vs. Shane McMahon

I thought Willie's first match would look a little bit more exciting, oh well you can't have everything. Maybe Shane can get in a few punches before Willie wraps him up like a pretzel. Oh, call out to Shane's manager, you don't mind having a mangled fighter on your roster after Willie is done with him do you? Please keep the middleweight belt ready for my fighter, thank you!

(How was that for hyping my fighter? I wanted to create a real pompous personna that people hate, I want to take a stab at playing the bad guy. Any suggestions for a manager personna are appreciated.)

Remain neutral as a manager, and use your fighters as your 'persona', that allows you more flexibility when it comes to what personality you'd like to be, at any one time.

If you are looking to play the pompous / arrogant type fighter, with Willie. Take a look at predicted, and his fighter 'Viking Berserker' earlier in this thread, his style was perfect, i'm not even fighting the guy, and I wanted to smash his fucking teeth in.

Jolon,

Excellent card / writeup, as always.

E: This isn't directly aimed at you, but, I suppose, everybody.

Try and be gracious in victories, and accepting in defeats. The worst thing is to have somebody come in, hype the shit out of their fighter, lose the ensuing battle, then quit the game out of pride, or humiliation. Same with victories, don't come back into the thread, be an absolute cbomb about your victory, and make people quit again, out of humiliation of pride.

If you lost, tell us why. Did he have swine flu? he stubbed his toe prior to the match? broke up with his girl / boyfriend / mother?

If you won, give credit to your opponent, especially if it was a well fought match.

Excuse the rant, i've just seen quite a few people try and get involved in the hype / smacktalk aspect of the fighters, and then let it get on top of them.

PS: Stevey has said he'll gladly smack Willie in the teeth, at some point in the future. (Which will be a change, as he normally smacks Willie with his hands BA-DUM-TISH)

Rego would like to comment on his upcoming bout with 'Mike Prime Time'

Mike Prime Time? The ONLY prime time you'll ever see' date=' is the 6pm Saturday slot, with Come Dancing and X-Factor.

You've not even started, and you're already a has-been. You've been outclinched, outplayed and outgunned, hell, you had the doctor stop one fight because of a cut.... We better have your mother ready on standby this time, because you'll be getting a lot of booboo's she'll need to kiss away.

You cut easily, too easily. I expect tonight to look like an outtake scene from Hellraiser. Only unlike you, pinhead would actually be dangerous to fight. And dayum, he's much better looking than you are, too.

You best get that spot in the bahama's ready, because after tonight, that'll be your new home.

[b'](Kimmy: At this point he bust out the moves, and started waxing lyrical)[/b]

Imma fight you, are you ready?

Gonna knock you out, give you PTSD.

Gonna lay you down, like a deadbeat clown.

(He said something about your mother, a gloryhole, and a train of guys, here. I didn't quite catch it though)

He doesn't speak English, well, so i've sanitised the above, and re-worded where need be.

Rego Ortez had this to say about his recent loss.

So' date=' I promised a knockout, and I gave you one. Only it was me who got knocked out.

No excuses, I'm going back, training hard, and we'll rematch in the future. This time, with less knee's from you, and more fistin the face, from me.

[/quote']

Whereas Jerome Styles, had this to say, about his devastating victory over Dave Cossack.

Maybe your Grandma has a set of dentures you can use' date=' to replace the teeth I kicked in, hell, ask her for a fight, she might prove more of a challenge.

[/quote']

Thanks once again, to Jolon for running the latest NEI card, and thanks to my opponents, for their sportsmanship.

Guest Wispey

I hate to say it but I have to give some credit to Oliver Kahn for his submission victory against Gregory Matice. While I hope Matice would be able to keep this fight standing and work the cut he opened up in the first round, Kahn proved his takedowns were better than the takedown defense of Matice and once it hit the floor Kahn showed a great top game. While I thought Matice did a very good job holding out and not giving in, It was only amatter of time before he had to tap out due to the constant pressure being applied to him by Kahn. I would like to wish Kahn good luck in what will hopefully be a title shot again Viking Berserker. Go out there and take his arm and the belt home as a prize.

As for Mickey Klein, he did what he was supposed to do. He viciously used the clinch and gave Jusip Grubisic a beating he won't soon forget, but I must admit his toughness showed through as Klein was unable to put him completely unconscious (Although I would guess he doesn't completely remember much of the fight).

A decent night for the Drumens Camp, but next time we'll hopefully come out with 2 wins. Don't think this means Matice is done. He will be back and when the time is right a rematch between Kahn and him will take place. All in All I must thank Mr. Jolon Williams for another excellent card. Keep up the good work!

Plans for Ignition (3) are underway, but there is one particular rivalry which has caught my attention, one which I wish to address.

Due to Oliver Kahn's victory over Gregory Matice, and his second in NEI, not to mention his constant participation in the backstage affairs of NEI as well, Kahn has successfully thrust himself into the lightweight division title picture. And there is one man in particular who he seems to have some major heat with.

Viking Berserker.

Now, at Ignition (3), Viking Berserker is currently being offered a contract to fight in a midcard bout against Josip Grubisic. Providing he is victorious in his bout, this is where things will get interesting, as this too will mark his second victory in NEI, and combining this with his participation in backstage affairs, he too will earn himself the right to be in the lightweight division title picture.

Provided this comes to pass, I have a proposition for both men. Kahn and Berserker, both of you will have the opportunity to handpick each other's opponents at Ignition (4). This will give you a first hand insight into what kind of game plan may or may not work on your opponent, what strategies you could employ, or even simply soften your opponent up. This will then lead into Ignition (5) where the two of you will finally battle it out for the strap where one of you will become the first divisional champion in NEI history.

With that said...this is all provided Berserker can win his bout at Ignition (3). If not...he could see an opportunity of a lifetime slip through his fingers.

Are there any questions?

After a hiccup in the fight, due to over training! Don't think you beat mike hunt fair sherlok Holmes.

I feel a rematch would be the best way for me show you and your manager what ever his name who is boss in the middle weight division. BRING IT!

As for the next guy! Didn't bother looking at his name or skill I'm to destroy him on the way to destroying sherlok Holmes!

I hate to say it but I have to give some credit to Oliver Kahn for his submission victory against Gregory Matice. While I hope Matice would be able to keep this fight standing and work the cut he opened up in the first round, Kahn proved his takedowns were better than the takedown defense of Matice and once it hit the floor Kahn showed a great top game. While I thought Matice did a very good job holding out and not giving in, It was only amatter of time before he had to tap out due to the constant pressure being applied to him by Kahn. I would like to wish Kahn good luck in what will hopefully be a title shot again Viking Berserker. Go out there and take his arm and the belt home as a prize.

As for Mickey Klein, he did what he was supposed to do. He viciously used the clinch and gave Jusip Grubisic a beating he won't soon forget, but I must admit his toughness showed through as Klein was unable to put him completely unconscious (Although I would guess he doesn't completely remember much of the fight).

A decent night for the Drumens Camp, but next time we'll hopefully come out with 2 wins. Don't think this means Matice is done. He will be back and when the time is right a rematch between Kahn and him will take place. All in All I must thank Mr. Jolon Williams for another excellent card. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, To honest I never thought Oliver could take Matice down like that. Thanks for a good fight:) And I promise you I will take Vikingberseker´s arm!!! ;) If he isnt to afraid of accepting a fight

Trying my hand at post fight reviews, if Jolon doesn't mind.

I'll do one, to see how I flow.

Gregory Matice vs Oliver Kahn

Potentially the most interesting clash of talent, from the 155lb division. NEI #2 saw the unstoppable juggernaut in Oliver Kahn, go head to head with the brash, arrogant, and deadly wrestling powerhouse, that is Gregory Matice.

Both fighters coming into the fight off prior, convincing, victories, the atmosphere between these two was electrifying, with Oliver Kahn promising to "tap Matice out in one minute" countered by Matice with a threat to knock Kahn "The fuck out, with slams".

Could this fight live up to the surrounding hype?

The fight opened with Matice throwing a devastating straight right, which caught Kahn unawares, leaving him dazed, cut, and potentially setting Matices intentions into stone.

The response, was as promised, a counter takedown, straight into the guard of Kahn. Where Matice spent the next 5 minutes, being both dominated, and ineffective against the onslaught of submission attempts from Oliver Kahn.

Round two saw the exact same scenario occur, Kahn into sidecontrol from a shooting takedown. Matice again, being dominated on the floor, with submission attempt after submission attempt.

Unfortunately for Matice, Kahn showed the same dominance in round three, only this time, the submission attempts came harder, faster, and with more purpose.

Matice failed to last the five minutes, this time, tapping out 38 seconds into the round after a brutal Kimura landed, and was held, by a bloody, but willful Kahn.

Was this the fight it was hyped to be? Fans enjoyed it, giving it a 100% rating. The critics, however, were condeming of Matice' ground work, especially when such promise was shown in his introduction bout. They are also quick to question whether Kahn has the ability to stand and trade punches with the best, or whether his seemingly over reliance on ground based submissions, will expose him as a one trick pony.

Guest Wispey

Give the guy what he wants, give him Matice ;)

Normally I would jump at the opportunity to fight on the next card but I talked with Jolon and we decided to give Matice a short rest before his next bout to properly progress him as a fighter. Thanks for the support though. The Sandman will be back in form soon enough and ready to earn more "of the night" honors.

come on sherlok, lets get back in that ring and let me spank you!

Oh, please!! do you wanna embarrass yourself a second time ?!

you should try to regain your challenger position rather than fighting again the best p4p fighter in the weight division (within this org of course)

Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to another edition of MMA-Night. I'm Arthur Job, and this is Barry Bethel.

Tonights discussion will be about the latest in NEI's so far, fantastic, cards. NEI #2 - Ignition.

Highlighted in this card, was the meeting of perhaps the Organisations two finest 205lbs stars, Willie McGee vs Shane McMahon

Barry: I'll be honest, going into this fight, I was expecting Willie to lose, on paper, Shane is the superior fighter.

Arthur: I think most people had the same thoughts, Barry. I know I certainly didn't expect the sheer domination that occured from the Willie camp. Literally from the off, Willie made his intentions clear, with a ferocious takedown attempt coming off a countered straight punch. On the floor, it was cut and dry, with McMahon having no chance, as Willie locked in a brutal looking Triangle.

Barry: McMahon was certainly poor on the ground, that's a portion of his game he really needs to work on.

Arthur: Absolutely, Barry. I think everybody could see that his BJJ was in dire need of improvement, but I can only assume his camp was expecting his exceptional wrestling skills, to cover for the lack of BJJ.

Arthur: Right, let's move on to Cain Smith vs Ian Seed

Arthur: Both relatively unknown fighters, with very silent managers, nobody really knew what to expect, going into this bout.

Barry: I think the media silence made this bout all the more interesting.

Arthur: It did, it also gave the fighters a chance to fight, without having to worry about what the other one had reportedly said in a dingy locker room!

Barry: Absolutely correct, Arthur.

Arthur: So, action wise, the fight almost solely consisted of Seed on his back, and Smith in the dominant position.

Barry: Seed was almost constantly being controlled, and on the few occasions the fight was standing, he was, in my opinion, ineffective.

Arthur: He did get a couple of good sub attempts in, but Smith easily snuffed them, and answered with a brutal collection of hammerfists and elbows, to finish the match with Seed being forced to tap out, lest he lose all his teeth!

Arthur: We covered Oliver Kahn vs Gregory Matice earlier in the week, you can watch our rundown of this fight, on Friday Night MMA-Night. This Friday.

Arthur: Let's move on, Barry. Gary Foulger vs Jaa Panom. Your thoughts?

Barry: With Panom coming off a victory in NEI #1, and Foulger coming off a loss. I honestly expected this to fall towards the Panom camp. What I didn't expect, and what a lot of fighters seem to fall for these days, is lack of a ground game, from Panom. You cannot go against somebody as good as Foulger, on the ground, and then expect to win.

Arthur: Let's be fair to Panom, if you watch the fight replay, you can see that Foulgers camp has given him the orders to, rather dubiously, 100% counter everything thrown against him. Were that order not given, things could have been completely different.

Barry: I think both fighters were using that, to some degree, Arthur. Foulger, however, seemed to be much more effective at it.

Arthur: If one fight needs a rematch, once the counter issue is fixed, this is it.

Arthur: On to Sherlock Holmes vs Mike Hunt. Barry, your thoughts?

Barry: Coming in to this fight, my money was on Mike Hunt. He had a superior rounded game, and brought two victories with him, including one, over the exceptionally talented Marzio Bangs.

Arthur: I'd agree with you, my money was on Hunt, too.

Barry: Holmes must have loved being the underdog, because not only did he win this fight, he won it with absolute domination over Hunt, one that was completely unexpected. The strangest part of all? He chose to do it in the clinch. Nobody would have expected that, least of all, Hunt.

Arthur: Yes, for a fighter with no formal Muay Thai training, his clinch, with Dirty Boxing, was absolutely brutal.

Barry: Brilliant gameplan, although not the most exciting fight to watch.

Arthur: Moving on to Francis Lambert vs Rumina Sato

Arthur: Again, two relatively unknown fighters, with silent managers, nobody really knew what to expect, going in to this fight.

Barry: Judging by his comment within the first minute, Lambert knew! Lambert made his intentions known from the off, and he absolutely dominated this fight, both standing, and on the ground. Finishing with a sublime collection of hammerfists from the mount.

Arthur: In the defense of Sato, he's recovering from managerial issues, and things haven't been stable for him, recently. NEI #2 was his last card with NEI, and I wish him the best of luck with his next organisation.

Barry: He'll not only need a new organisation, but a new face, after the beating he took in that last fight, Arthur.

Arthur: Indeed. So, Mr Charcoal vs Erik Drake. The current trend of heavy counter is not making for exciting fights, Barry. This was no exception.

Barry: I'll agree with that, Arthur. The standup was poor, both fighters throwing pillow fists at each other. The fight did pick up on the ground, with Charcoal throwing some big pounding shots from mount, ending the fight by referee stoppage in Round Two.

Arthur: Moving on..Jerome Styles vs Dave Cossack. A quick fight, this one. Both fighters were unknowns, with Jerome the more confident, publicly threatening to smash Cossacks teeth, in.

Barry: And smash them in, he did. The knockout came in the first two minutes, with a combination knocking Cossack to his feet, followed by a screaming right hander, sending Cossack to the floor. TKO, in round one.

Arthur: Short fight, but the fans loved it, and so did we.

Barry: Mike Prime Time vs Rego Ortez. Your thoughts, Arthur?

Arthur: Ortez hails from the same camp as Styles, so after that match, we were expecting something big.

Barry: And something big did happen, only it happened to be a big knee, right to the face of Ortez.

Arthur: It wasn't all that unexpected, though. The skill difference between these two fighters is huge, Ortez came into this fight as the underdog, and left, I believe, still able to hold his chin up high.

Barry: Haha, held up high with a cast, and metal screws, after that knee, Arthur!

Arthur: Ouch, brutal!

Barry: Last, but not least, we have Mickey Klein vs Josip Grubisic

Arthur: Another fight fallen prey to the counter issue currently plaguing the sport.

Barry: It had its moments, though. Klein was a knee machine, pumping out 140 knee's in the clinch. I'd think that alone, was the reason the judges awarded him the fight.

Arthur: I'd agree, although, Grubisic gave as good as he got, during the clinches, but honestly, how could anybody compete with 140 knee's? I'm not even sure how Klein could walk, after that.

Barry: Decision to Klein, 3-0. I wouldn't disagree.

Arthur: Neither would I, Barry.

Arthur: That wraps up another week on MMA-Night. Catch us again, this Sunday, where we'll be looking back on the prospects card, NEI #2 - Kismet.

Oh, please!! do you wanna embarrass yourself a second time ?!

you should try to regain your challenger position rather than fighting again the best p4p fighter in the weight division (within this org of course)

oh you didn't! did you just claim to be the best after your first fight? now that is fucked up!

as for "your the best p4p in the weight division" WHAT?? you need to look that up pound for pound is used to compare fighters in different classes.

your a douche who got lucky! lets do it @ NEI 4!

NEI is turning into a premier place to fight and talk smack. But all of you can suck it. Team Drumens is gonna rule

Your fighters are like turtles, once they're on their back, they're as good as dead.

Hoho!

Guest Wispey

Alright well it's officially time for the Gregory Matice call out. We have a newcomer to the organization named Sam Reilly. Mr. Reilly is ranked higher than Matice and I'm really not ok with that. I'd love to beat you up at NEI 4. Train Hard because the Sandman is ready to smash some face in.