Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

I'm posting an interview here, hope is ok to post it here

I: Hi, everyone, I’m here with Sherlok Holmes the best fighter in the current middleweight division in the org. I managed to obtain an exclusive interview with him. Hello Sherlok how are you ?

S: Hi, glad I’m here with you.

I: So, you have a pretty high rank now, but you had a sloppy start as a pro…

S: Yes, that’s true I had some awful gameplan in the first 2 bouts, my manager didn’t help me either actually he gave me some wrong suggestion. Now

I figured myself that is not good to go on the ground I have a pretty feeble ground game and I’ll have to work up on it.

I: Very well, I know that you started your career as pro late how old were you when u started?

S: I started a year ago when I was 22, I practiced boxing since 14, but I didn’t keep training too frequently and I also trained wrestling a little bit with my friend Watson, he’s not into MMA ha ha. However I studied up until now and I also had a job before starting fighting in MMA.

I: Oh, really ? what was your job about ?

S: I was working as a detective, I enjoy doing investigations and other tasks that require analytical thinking. That helps me to come up with a good gameplan in MMA, noticed my manager has some really rubbish gameplans in mind so I have to rely on myself mainly. However the subject of my work is confidential so I can’t give in more details.

I: How important is the gameplan in MMA ?

S: In my opinion is very important to come up with a good gameplan, and also have to be very aware of the opponent’s style and GP. I usually try to adapt my GP even during the bout. If you don’t surprise your opponent with anything then you’ll become predictable and that will lead to a loss in the ring.

I: How do you like the current org ?

S: It’s a very good org, much better than the last one. The first org almost made me quit MMA, it was not that organized, I also talked with my manager and I told him maybe it would be better to make a change, at least at this point I agreed with my manager. This org is the best for me now.

I: From what you say u have some disagreements with your manager!?

S: Not that many disagreements, but he should help me more because I’m at the beginning of my career and I need help and support, also he’s a knucklehead he takes rushed decisions he’s not thinking too much before taking them. So there’s quite some difference between us, not too much empathy either, but he got me this good contract within this org and I appreciate that.

I: OK, so you have a good relationship with your manager…

S: You made that sound gay. I’m not gay, I’m totally into V-A-G-I-N-A (laughter)

I: How far do you want to go in MMA ?

S: That’s a good question. For the high orgs one needs very high skills and I need some time to reach these high skills, my dream is to compete in the higher orgs but for now this is just a dream.

I: Good luck then to make your dream become reality !

I: Do you intend to fight for the title ?

S: Of course, if the org offers me such a matchup for sure I won’t refuse. I have to train really serious for such a challenge tho. I’m sure I’ll be prepared if

I: That was an insightful interview with Sherlok Holmes, thanks Sherlok for sharing your thoughts with us, do you want to say anything to the MMA fans ?

S: Yes, I would like to thank all my fans for coming to my bouts and all MMA fans for their support. Thank you and see you around, hope you will come to interview me after I win my next bouts (winks)

Stevey had this to say.

Yo, Holmes. The interview is cute 'n all, but best in the division? HA!

Listen, chump.

I'm going to go through Mike Hunt, Coke Poep, Tatanka Stag, and every DAMN. OTHER. FIGHTER. Then, then? I'm coming for you.

Best in the division, pfft, you're the best at one thing alright. The best at being the worst. Chump.

Oh, and Coke Poep? Don't beat Mike Hunt up too badly, save some for me, will ya?

Stevey had this to say.

He he, yeah I really want to see you beating all these guys, however if you're talking about Stevey Thekraken I really doubt you can manage such a performance. Seems Sherlok is not the best in hype+pop anymore even so he's the best p4p by far, can't wait for the next challenge!

(Reviewer mode)

I'll pick one card from Kismet each time, and review it in this style. It'll fully depend on a: whether you're active in this thread, and b: whether the match is worth casting, or not. Infact, the same can be said for any interviews, etc. If you're not active here, your chances of being interviewed, are massively reduced.

So without further ado, I present:

Bobby Brown vs Kyle O'Neill.

Evening, fight fans. It's time for another edition of MMA-Night!

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpgWith me, Arthur Job.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_raydaley.jpgAnd me, Barry Bethel.

Arthur: We're here live tonight, at Paddy O'Malleys Bar, in London. For our coverage of NEI - #2: Kismet.

Arthur: Our first matchup, is a Welterweight battle between Bobby Brown, and Kyle O'Neill. This fight is scheduled for three rounds.

Arthur: The referee of this bout is Derb Hean.

Arthur: O'Neill opening with a nice body hook, followed by a combo left and right, neither making contact.

Barry: Brown answers with a takedown, O'Neill confidently brushing it aside. Ouch, O'Neill responding to that takedown with an excellent uppercut, Brown didn't see that one coming.

Barry: Brown again, with a takedown

Arthur: He's looking for an arm, Barry

Arthur: He has it, he's going to attempt an Armbar

Barry: O'Neill is out, and now he's the dominant one

Arthur: Brown is continuing to look for submissions though, he's locking in for a triangle!

Barry: O'Neill working his way out of that one.

Arthur: We're only one minute into the round, and damn, this has been action packed.

Arthur: O'Neill and Brown are still on the ground, with Brown showing complete dominance so far.

Barry: O'Neill really hasn't had any say in the events on the mat, with Brown dictating every last move.

Arthur: Brown is going in for the guillotine!

Barry: He's not able to lock it in, O'Neill avoiding that with a hip bump and a stand.

Arthur: That's the end of round one.

Arthur: Round two, and O'Neill is coming out with all guns blazing, Brown taking a nasty uppercut from the off.

Arthur: Brown answering with a takedown.

Barry: O'Neill saw that coming, easily stuffed.

Arthur: This round is all O'Neill, he's dominating Brown on his feet. Brown just can't get the fight to the mat.

Arthur: BAM, shooting takedown from Brown, straight into O'Neills guard.

Barry: Browns postured up, going for ground... no, he's dropped down for an ankle. O'Neill is in big trouble here.

Barry: He needs to tap, surely he needs to tap

Arthur: No! He's out, straight into Browns Guard.

Arthur: Brown working for a triangle, defended well by O'Neill.

Arthur: That round was all O'Neills, Barry, wouldn't you say?

Barry: Absolutely, Arthur, he dominated that.

Arthur: Last and final round, coming up.

Arthur: Brown straight in for another takedown, O'Neill showing him a big right hand again.

Arthur: O'Neill throwing a looping hook, missing Brown.

Arthur: I'd give this round to O'Neill so far, Barry.

Arthur: Takedown from Brown!

Arthur: I'm getting deja vu about this, Barry.

Barry: Straight into a triangle attempt from Brown, here.

Barry: Easily avoided by O'Neill.

Arthur: Both fighters looking at the clock.

Barry: Brown looking towards an armbar, he has it. O'Neill needs to get his arm out.

Arthur: He's not going to get chance, Barry. He's tapping.

Arthur: Brown, taking the win via Submission.

Barry: O'Neill would have had this match, if he could have held on for just that bit longer.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_raydaley.jpg This commentary brought to you by A-E Sports MMA 2011- Yet another edition, edition, for the times you want to be virtually punched in the dick.

He he, yeah I really want to see you beating all these guys, however if you're talking about Stevey Thekraken I really doubt you can manage such a performance. Seems Sherlok is not the best in hype+pop anymore even so he's the best p4p by far, can't wait for the next challenge!

I wouldn't underestimate Stevey, mister.

You'll find out for yourself, soon enough.

This whole Sherlok Holmes vs Mike Hunt business does intrigue me a bit, and the inclusion of Stevey the Kraken only makes it juicier. So I'm making this part official. Mike Hunt...you'll get your rematch against Sherlok Holmes. IF...and only if, you can beat Stevey Thekraken at NEI Ignition 4!

This whole Sherlok Holmes vs Mike Hunt business does intrigue me a bit, and the inclusion of Stevey the Kraken only makes it juicier. So I'm making this part official. Mike Hunt...you'll get your rematch against Sherlok Holmes. IF...and only if, you can beat Stevey Thekraken at NEI Ignition 4!

That's fine with me, this means more cannon meat for Sherlok :D

Stevey has this to say:

Hey, Hunt. You hear that? I'm getting my shot at you.

I'll guarantee you one thing, you'll never step foot inside the cage against Holmes, again. Infact, once i'm finished with you, you'll never step foot inside the cage again, full stop.

Kentucky Jack had all these ideas, all these thoughts about how he was going to put me away, finish me, and what have you. Just look at him, Hunt, where is he, now? I made his manager retire from the business, and he ran back to bumfuck Kentucky, to marry his six wives (all sisters), and live his life free from the fear he'll be forced to face me in the cage again.

Holmes, don't get too comfortable, i'm coming for you, next.

Mickey Kline,

I am going to smack the afro off of your lopsided head at Ignition 3. Prepare for a smackdown courtesy of the streets of Glasgow.

The Glasgow Kid

Ignition 3 ....

Round 1, the fighters come out and touch gloves ...

5 seconds into the round, Goren Spaten drops some Czench fury down on Kukic, elbow, knee, punch combo. Kukic goes to sleep and retires from the sport.

A beaten and blasted fool has left the building.

The Winner Goren Spaten!

Guest Wispey

Dear Sam Reilly,

Will you let me know if Gregory Matice can smash your face in? You're ranked higher than him and he's pissed. After a long training session this past Saturday when I asked him who he'd like to fight in his return bout to NEI he replied, "If you don't get Sam Reilly to sign up to fight me, I'm fighting you in the cage!!RAWWWWRRRRR." That's right, the fucker RAWRed at me. Yeah, I'm pretty fuckin' scared of Gregory right now soooooo if you could let me know so I don't get slammed 15ft into the ground by my fighter, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mikey "The Kid" Drumens

Guest Wispey

Mickey Kline,

I am going to smack the afro off of your lopsided head at Ignition 3. Prepare for a smackdown courtesy of the streets of Glasgow.

The Glasgow Kid

That was a cute call out, but I'm gonna teach you how to effectively do it. First, If you're gonna misspell the name, go all the way and mess it up horribly. Second, BE MEANER. Such as

Michael McFuckhead,

Mickey "Thunderhands" Klein would like to offer you your free Facial Reconstruction via Knee to Face. I won't even lie about it the clinch is coming and you will be smashed in. Feel free to call for your coupon by calling 1 -888 - I WANNA GET BEAT UP .

Mikey Drumens

I wouldn't count on it - my guy - Jonnie Walker is coming to abuse your fighters :P

HA! no one is better than bobby brown the master of the weterweight division!!

http://i.imgur.com/tayo5.jpg

Dude this facebook thing is awesome, how do u do it ?!

Holmes is now too busy training for the fight against Cheng, he will reply to this later after he crushes his opponent

Hunt vs Stevey that's a good one :mf_popcorn1:

Guest Wispey

Well it seems the time has come again for another Drumen's Camp fighter to prove that even though we run our mouth like crazy over here, We can beat the snot out of fighters. I must admit the MacFuckhead does provide some interesting challenges, but if he thinks that he can look passed the very hungry Mickey Klein then he is in store for a rude awakening (Which will likely take place by the use of smelling salts after he's pummeled against the cage). I'm offering Michael one last chance to run and hide because if he steps in the cage with this beast it will surely end his night with tears. With all the trash talk that has gone on in NEI, I feel like Mickey might be overlooked as a future contender but if you want to see clinch action and one man leave bloodied and beaten. Watch the MacRoberts/Klen fight tonight and expect fireworks in this stand up battle.

Guest Wispey

Ladies and Gentlemen.....welcome....to NONSTOP ENTERTAINMENT INCORPORATED!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1307968973NEI.jpg

The latest craze to hit the London streets has finally opened it's doors, with it's first event announced to take place at Wild Bob's Bar, Sunday, July 10th. To celebrate this historical and momentous occasion, NEI is giving out free tickets that will fill an astounding third of the entire arena! The card has yet to be announced, but rest assured...you, the fans, will have much to look forward to during the countdown towards the first ever NEI event as the fighters in the roster make themselves known to all of you. Fights and the competitors selected to compete on the card will be based on fan reaction and the fights that the public will want to see after these initial introductions. This org is all about giving the fighters....and the people...EXACTLY what they want.

Remember folks...when in doubt, just say NEI! Don't miss your chance to be a part of history! Now, without further ado....let's give the floor to the fighters.

*****Michael MacRoberts..........vs..........Mickey Klein*****

176 cm, 140 lbs (1-1)......................167 cm, 150 lbs (1-0)

Upon learning of this match-up, MacRoberts was quick to call out Klein, promising a Glasgow style smackdown on Klein, stating that he would 'smack the afro off of his lopsided head' at Ignition (3). And yet, as we are growing accustomed to from Mikey Drumens, he was quick to retort, claiming that the doctor was in, and MacRoberts was up for some free facial reconstruction, courtesy of Klein's boasted clinch skills. Now, both men boast a victory each in NEI, after MacRoberts avenged his initial loss with a victory on Kismet. Klein, on the other hand, is yet to be defeated in NEI, having won his debut via unanimous decision over Josip Grubisic. MacRoberts has much to prove if he wants to show that he can make it on the Ignition stage....and Klein may very well be the right stepping stone to do so. If Klein has his way though, MacRoberts won't be having an easy night. Both competitors have proved they have lip...which one will have the stiffer upper lip?

Stepping Stone????? Mickey Klein is far from a stepping stone. Mickey is a BEAST and a Half. When asked his opinion about being called a stepping stone Mickey responded with, "GRRRRR Ruff Ruff" proving that he is too tough for the english language and has returned to the more primal dog language.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Exciting card, wouldn't you say, Barry?

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_raydaley.jpg It sure is, Arthur.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Your pick for the fight of the night?

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_raydaley.jpg MacRoberts vs Klein, for me. I think Klein is in serious trouble, if this fight goes to the floor. Question is, can he stop it, though? MacRoberts has some good offensive takedowns.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg He does, Barry. However, does he have the ability to finish on the ground? He hasn't shown that, so far. And frankly, if he doesn't finish on the ground, he'll get controlled on his feet.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg I'm Arthur Job, this was MMA-Night (IN BRIEF) and we'll see you at NEI - Ignition #3. Coming live on PPV, this Sunday. 6PM. Contact your local broadcaster to book this show.

That was a cute call out, but I'm gonna teach you how to effectively do it. First, If you're gonna misspell the name, go all the way and mess it up horribly. Second, BE MEANER. Such as

Michael McFuckhead,

Mickey "Thunderhands" Klein would like to offer you your free Facial Reconstruction via Knee to Face. I won't even lie about it the clinch is coming and you will be smashed in. Feel free to call for your coupon by calling 1 -888 - I WANNA GET BEAT UP .

Mikey Drumens

Hickory, Dickery, Dock, Mickey Klein was sucking my C**K ... the clock struck 2, I knocked out the FOOL and dumped the bitch on the next block.

Come get some! You don't have the balls to get into a London Street fight with me.

The Glasgow Kid