Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Guest Wispey

Gregory "Sandman" Matice - I hope you have a good gameplan bec Oliver Kahn is gonna choke you out. My gameplan is no secret. I win anyway!

Funny Story. My last opponent Markos made his gameplan clear as well. He claimed he would snap my arm and yet when fight day came he couldn't withstand the force of the "Sandman" and he was put to sleep in a viscous manner. Now I understand that your BJJ is at a higher level than Markos but all I have to say in response to that is you can run an effective BJJ battle if you get Knocked The Fuck Out by my slams.

Funny Story. My last opponent Markos made his gameplan clear as well. He claimed he would snap my arm and yet when fight day came he couldn't withstand the force of the "Sandman" and he was put to sleep in a viscous manner. Now I understand that your BJJ is at a higher level than Markos but all I have to say in response to that is you can run an effective BJJ battle if you get Knocked The Fuck Out by my slams.

please slam him to the ground , and then count the seconds until you tap

I can't see much from this Sherlock Holmes guy on here? Maybe him and Watson are having some "alone time"?

Bring Watson with you Holmes! You going to need her medical skills afterwards!

I can't see much from this Sherlock Holmes guy on here? Maybe him and Watson are having some "alone time"?

Bring Watson with you Holmes! You going to need her medical skills afterwards!

Who is Mark Hunt ? He got really lucky last bout, almost got subbed :fight3:

Luck is not gonna work against Sherlok, he's clever ! ;)

I'm waiting for some serious challenge here !!! :coffee:

Holla to y'all!

Jerome has finally had a fight accepted, so I thought i'd celebrate by telling you about his life.

Jerome hails from the sunny province of Ooombabooga. A farmers boy by trade' date=' Jerome was captivated from a young age, by the local wildlife engaging in acts which he later learned off his father, were named 'mounting'. He was informed by Sunny Tzu (local mentor) that the 'mount' position was from an art known far away as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. (although in this case, the 'mount' involved was more akin to what's known in the Wrestling trade, as an 'oil change')

Jerome spent his days wrestling bulls, taking part in the sport known locally as 'catchagreasy gayguy', and practicing his mount with his brother in arms (and legs) Rego Ortez. This lasted a good few years, until Jerome turned 18, and began to question his own sexuality. Why did he enjoy attempting to catch the greasy gay guy, even though he knew he never would? Why did wrestling with bulls, involve a tongue? What did an oil change [i']really[/i] mean?

He decided he had to find these things out, he had to explore the world, and not just his neighbours anus. So, off he went.

He visited China, where the famous shaolin monks welcomed him with open arse.... erm, obviously, I meant arms. He learnt the ways of Muay Thai, from a local fish seller. This era of his life, also molded him into an exceptional boxer, although, they were of the cardboard kind, and prone to giving him paper cuts, which isn't ideal, when you're working with brine, y'know?

With his need to discover himself still driving him on, he left China, and headed to Brazil. Where he studied BJ under quite a few guys. Alongisde this, he also studied BJJ, under the infamous Gracie "Gracie" Gracie. (The lesser known Gracie)

Honing his skills, with the flexibility afforded upon him by months spent with the Yogi, in Yellowstone park, he decided now, now was the time.

So, he flew to London, and met me, which brings us pretty much up to date.

Due to time constraints, i've left out the cannibilism, and the story about how him, and Rego, were chased from his village, due to a misunderstanding about a reading of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. (Let's just say, their definition of Round table and men, wasn't quite what King Arthurs, was)

He also had some words for his first opponent, Dave 'White' Cossack, but i've misplaced the notepad.

Suffice to say, he's going to kick your teeth in. Mister!

Guest Wispey

Hehe that wont be a problem, he is better wrestler then you! But sure Il let you slam him just to show that you cant KO slam him.

Don't say I didn't warn you. I'll remind you of this when we wake up Oliver in the center of the cage after the most gruesome knockout you will ever see

Who is Mark Hunt ? He got really lucky last bout, almost got subbed :fight3:

Luck is not gonna work against Sherlok, he's clever ! ;)

I'm waiting for some serious challenge here !!! :coffee:

Wtf you talking about, Mike Hunt took a superior grappling to the floor and beat on him. Got out of every submission attempt was thrown at him and tried a few of his own!

Unanimous decision! 30:27 the best in each round! Didn't finish him but gave the fan there monies worth!

As for Sherlock Holmes, your going to need those detective skills to work out WTF happened! Might be a good boxer, but that ain't shit in MMA we allow to use legs you know! Brandon Vera vs Randy Couture fight rings a bell. Except I not going to leave it to the judges! You won't walk by the end of round 2 if you get that far!

Wtf you talking about, Mike Hunt took a superior grappling to the floor and beat on him. Got out of every submission attempt was thrown at him and tried a few of his own!

Unanimous decision! 30:27 the best in each round! Didn't finish him but gave the fan there monies worth!

As for Sherlock Holmes, your going to need those detective skills to work out WTF happened! Might be a good boxer, but that ain't shit in MMA we allow to use legs you know! Brandon Vera vs Randy Couture fight rings a bell. Except I not going to leave it to the judges! You won't walk by the end of round 2 if you get that far!

That's a lot of big talk sir, I expect you to do as you say, might have some unexpected surprise u know

U seem pretty overconfident considering that u're supposed to be a new manager, are u a multi ?!

All in all Sherlok is my crappiest fighter, if u lose to him it means u're nothing than big talk ! ;)