Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Firstly, I'd like to welcome myself and my newest fighter, Bruno Ferro, to NEI and the 205 pound division.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the NEI 205 pound division for instantaneously making you all an afterthought.

Thank you for being footnotes in Mr. Ferro's memoirs.

Phooey Vows to shock Wallace at NEI - Ignition (7)

Ed Banger's unbeaten prospect Hong Kong Phooey vowed to knock out Willy Wallace when they clash at NEI - Ignition (7) in 8 days time. "He may have the experience edge on me and his manager will obviously have him in top shape but to be honest nobody that ugly is ever going to beat me" said the cocky Phooey. "Seriously, If I put on a robe and walked to the ring on my hands the crowd would think that Wallace was doing his ring walk! In fact my arse is better looking! On paper I know he's the favourite but we've been studying tapes and I think I see the chinks in his armour and I'm going to get him out of there real quick. I just hope he turns up, unlike Ben Askren who was so scared he didn't even get on the plane."

Phooey's manager Ed Banger was more sober in his assessment; "Phooey is a great prospect but this is a very tough match and I just hope that I've not given his to big a task here. The lad has remarkable self belief and bags of talent and I think he is going to be a big name at 155lbs but I am under no illusion that this is a very tough challenge..."

Newcomer to the NEI Ragnatus Carnophage on his fight with James Miller:

"I am not sure why James signed this fight. I have a world class Boxing pedigree and train at one of the best gyms in the world. Nobody in the NEI can throw punches with me. But especially not James MIller. That kid is gonna get knocked the &^%$! out! First round KO. Watch for it."

After James Miller:

"I want the winner of Styles vs. Kavanagh. I think that I could easily beat either of those two clowns. Then I would be 2-0 in the NEI. After that I can get into this tourney that is rumored and win it. Now get outta my face I got training to do."

You guys notice no other managers are coming here and hyping their 205'ers for a spot in the upcoming tournament?

They already know Bruno Ferro is out of their league. Want no part of him.

Red DragonBro weighs in on Mike Hunt vs. Keith Huntington!!!!!!!

Report from the DragonSpire training camp

Red: I am not saying that Mike and Keith are not gonna be entertaining. But I would knock either of them out. Keith is a good boxer but Huntington ain't ever dodged a kick in his life. How would he deal with me? I would kick the $&*# outta that guy.....seriously I would. As for Mike well Mike is what we call "well rounded". That means he is not particularly good at anythang. Neither of them could take me down and between my manager Duncan McLoud and my training camp these guys could not fight and win against me. It is just not possible.

Huntington manager Coholic dismisses report from Dragonspire camp. 

Coholic responded in an annoying way to comments from fellow 185 fighter Red, suggesting he would knock the €&@@ out of Keith.

- Thats just silly, these are words from a coocky guy, high on, what?? Two wins?? His coaching staff should do the guy a favour and not make him belive crap lije that, hell,  Keith would beat that guy into oblivion. 

Coholic also dismissed a possible fight between the two claiming Red is not good enough.

- Red is what? Not a top contender anyway, Keith will only fight the best guys in the Division and Red is nowhere close.

Red DragonBro weighs in on Mike Hunt vs. Keith Huntington!!!!!!!

Report from the DragonSpire training camp

Red: I am not saying that Mike and Keith are not gonna be entertaining. But I would knock either of them out. Keith is a good boxer but Huntington ain't ever dodged a kick in his life. How would he deal with me? I would kick the $&*# outta that guy.....seriously I would. As for Mike well Mike is what we call "well rounded". That means he is not particularly good at anythang. Neither of them could take me down and between my manager Duncan McLoud and my training camp these guys could not fight and win against me. It is just not possible.

I understand McLoud is a very confident manager because of his experience and solid background, but Red is not his best fighter and not well rounded at all, with abysmal wrestling and wihte belt he's a submittable guy on the ground, not to mention i doubt he has physicals level high enough to fight any of the top fighters in the division

oh, and i noticed one of his astonishing early wins is against a useless-useless-useless-wihte belt fighter lol we don't haave anything like that in NEI !

Duncan McLoud on Coholics comments:

Red is a confident guy. He has a great team behind him. But I would not say he made bold statements. He would Beat Keith up in a fight. Red fights with world class boxers almost everyday. Keith is more of a brawler and I could see him getting KO'd very early. Red's overall stand-up skills would decimate him. Red is a top five in the weight division. When he won he would be 3-0. He is a rising star and I understand why Keith and Coholic would want to dodge this fight.

Duncan continues on about Brusli:

Red is just starting out . Of course he is not my best fighter. But to say he can not fight the top contenders in this division is just retarded. You don't think he has physical levels to compete? His pedigree on the ground looks bad. Look at who he is training with. Look at my looses and how we coach our fighters. I understand why you would want to dodge him on his way up. That is exactly what this is here Keith and Mike not stepping up to the plate. Heck we would fight the loser and the winner both just to prove a point.

Bla bla bla... so no challenge for Holmes, you know very well yout fighter is not ready for reall competition

I wouldn't dodge a fight if there's a challenge for Holmes

but in this case the challenger should raise the question, the challenge (that's why he's a challenger namely your fighter)

I've been asked by Jerome, to request a bout against Paddy Odoors. I've translated what he's said, to the best of my ability.

You fucking pigdog, you fucking ended the career of the guy I grew up with, the guy I moved here with, my friend, my good friend. Now.. I end your career, fucking pigdog.

Jerome also acknowledged the request from Duncan McLoud, regarding a bout between him and Ragnawhowhatsitsface. He's openly stated he has no problems testing your chin, as no other fighters have had done but it will have to wait, vengeance is more important.

For the record, Ortez' chin was so glass, a 10 year old could have ended his career, but fucked if i'm telling Styles that.

Heavyweights, light heavyweights, middleweights willing to fight up, I don't care. Somebody step up and fight Bruno Ferro. Kerry Lawson, Yuya Inoue, Shane McMahon, Jerome Styles, Gaeten Henecor, and Mario Berkovic are all fighters ranked in the top 15 in the org capable of fighting at 205 or higher. How about one of you guys step up to the plate? I'll put him in there at the limit of 265 for you heavyweights, doesn't matter to me.

Red DragonBro interview:

So Red we heard you just signed a fight with Holmes, is this true?

Red: Yeah not who I woulda picked but he started jawwin at the mouth so I got shut it for him.

So how do you think this fight will go?

Red: Well he will try and lay and gay all over me. I will try not to let that happen whoever accomplishes this will win the fight.

You dont think he will try to stand with you?

Red: (laughing extremely hard) Nah man. Sherlock does'nt even have dreams where he stands and strike with the likes of me. I would knock his fool ass out.

Lastly Red whats gonna happen.

Red: I am gonna KO him prolly first round.

DragonSpire Camp

Ragnatus Carnophage

"Jerome Styles is scared of me"

Jerome was real quick to find a new opponent after he was called out by me. Apparently he is so scared he wont even say my full name. He better hope we never meet up in any sort of fight. I mean I understand as a fighter being hesitant to fight someone but to be to sacred to even udder my name. I guess I am one bad man. one bad mofugga that's right run away if your scared then Jerome.

DragonSpire Camp

Ragnatus Carnophage

"Jerome Styles is scared of me"

Jerome was real quick to find a new opponent after he was called out by me. Apparently he is so scared he wont even say my full name. He better hope we never meet up in any sort of fight. I mean I understand as a fighter being hesitant to fight someone but to be to sacred to even udder my name. I guess I am one bad man. one bad mofugga that's right run away if your scared then Jerome.

Bruno Ferro will fight Carnophage. Practically begging for somebody to fight here.

Bruno Ferro would do good to get some training in, as at Ignition (8), he will be set to face none other than the top dog, the man to beat in the NEI light heavyweight division, none other than Yuya Inoue himself.

Bruno Ferro would do good to get some training in, as at Ignition (8), he will be set to face none other than the top dog, the man to beat in the NEI light heavyweight division, none other than Yuya Inoue himself.

Thaaaaat's what I'm talkin about!

Red DragonBro interview:

So Red we heard you just signed a fight with Holmes, is this true?

Red: Yeah not who I woulda picked but he started jawwin at the mouth so I got shut it for him.

So how do you think this fight will go?

Red: Well he will try and lay and gay all over me. I will try not to let that happen whoever accomplishes this will win the fight.

You dont think he will try to stand with you?

Red: (laughing extremely hard) Nah man. Sherlock does'nt even have dreams where he stands and strike with the likes of me. I would knock his fool ass out.

Lastly Red whats gonna happen.

Red: I am gonna KO him prolly first round.

yeah, heard that before, indeed if it were a k1 championship Red would definitely have the edge in this bout, but in mma striking is not all

Holmes is a well rounded fighter and will dominate in clinch and ground, if it gets to the ground Holmes will finally have the chance to prove he has some ground skills, Red will tap pretty soon after gets taken down

So Red says KO first round, that's the only option he has, if it takes longer than that he will lose

He will understand after this bout why he shouldn't put his fighter against Holmes

Ok guys! Here is my monster from Rio, Andreas Bastos [ 123953 ]

He is now on his way to London and is going to fight in the 205 division, and he can both KO and sub you. So watch out!

Bruno Ferro would like this guy after Inoue.

are you really sure you want to challenge Bastos?

It's not a challenge, it's an invitation. I'm going to take out the org's #1 ranked pound-for-pound fighter, and I'm inviting you to be next on the list.