Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Ben Askren has got the attention of Keith Huntington and Bobby Brown and even the douche bag Holmes. Which is what he was aiming for in the first place. He did see some thing All three men had to say about him and jumped on his blog to talk about it.

( So first off I hear Bobby brown said he'll fight me.. hey Bobby you got balls and I respect that.. I just hope our boss feels the same way..Keith Huntington on the other hand called me a Douch I am not sure what that is but You are a Douche Bag because you are dissing a guy whom has stuck up for you. You think you verse Holmes is the best hype fight in N.E.I? Your nuts dude seriously I dont care about your HYPE or Popularity. You and Holmes are both Mediocre fighters at best and if either of you had balls like Bobby Brown then I would be in the Main Event tomorrow night. Jolon I want to fight and Bobby Brown says he will fight me at welterweight for the title because he says he's the best. he is a mans man and we need to fight Huntington and Holmes I'll be in the front row and I'll be ready to punk you both out. I want fights at Middleweight and Welterweight.. Bobby brown your next!)

Ben Askren signed off but on his facebook put that he is ready for tomorrow night and that he will get in the face of whoever wins the title!

KH: Hey Ben why dont you show up tonight at the Hayashi and watch me raise the belt in the air huh?

Im sorry but I just cant take lowhyped unpopular Decision fighting lightweight seriously.

KH: Hey Ben why dont you show up tonight at the Hayashi and watch me raise the belt in the air huh?

Im sorry but I just cant take lowhyped unpopular Decision fighting lightweight seriously.

You know, although Keith will be Holmes opponent tonight I have to admit he's right here, I mean Askren has almost twice the amount of fights than Holmes yet he has the same number of (T)kos I'm wondering who's playing more chess between the two of them

Don't play too much chess askren u'll forget your're in a fight mate

And if u really want to fight Holmes gain some weight and we'll meet at 185, That's Holmes playground

Ben Askren has got the attention of Keith Huntington and Bobby Brown and even the douche bag Holmes. Which is what he was aiming for in the first place. He did see some thing All three men had to say about him and jumped on his blog to talk about it.

( So first off I hear Bobby brown said he'll fight me.. hey Bobby you got balls and I respect that.. I just hope our boss feels the same way..Keith Huntington on the other hand called me a Douch I am not sure what that is but You are a Douche Bag because you are dissing a guy whom has stuck up for you. You think you verse Holmes is the best hype fight in N.E.I? Your nuts dude seriously I dont care about your HYPE or Popularity. You and Holmes are both Mediocre fighters at best and if either of you had balls like Bobby Brown then I would be in the Main Event tomorrow night. Jolon I want to fight and Bobby Brown says he will fight me at welterweight for the title because he says he's the best. he is a mans man and we need to fight Huntington and Holmes I'll be in the front row and I'll be ready to punk you both out. I want fights at Middleweight and Welterweight.. Bobby brown your next!)

Ben Askren signed off but on his facebook put that he is ready for tomorrow night and that he will get in the face of whoever wins the title!

Hey i want to say well done to sherlock for winning the 185lb belt and bobby brown wants bit fights as he is the champ so im calling out two people ben asken and sherlock holmes! that is what u call a super fight as 7-2 holmes vs 6-0 bobby so lets make it happen.

Ben Askren: First off Sherlok won the title and did it in awesome fashion.. Truth be told I really am happy for you man because your an active fighter and your open to the fans and fighters. Bobby I would love to see you and Sherlok go it. Today I talked to Jolon and he told me that he does not appreciate me trying to get a fight with his champion Bobby Brown nor will he give me a fight with Sherlok Holmes or anyone outside of the lightweight weight class. Jolon went on to tell me that Ben has no hype and that even though he is better and has more fights he won't get a fight outside of lightweight. He said if I continue this mess then he will be forced to let me go from my contract as right now he and I are not seeing eye to eye.

Ben Askren: So Two things and I'll get out of your hair fellas, First off as managers and fighters Bobby and Sherlok i loved this smack talk and getting things going. I thought this age was to create a buzz which is what the owner ask's for in his emails to everyone. Ben's manager owns an org and knows what he is doing also because has ran a top ten org in the tycoon world and a top three org is London before. Last thing people want to see hyped up fights.. Fans and most fighters don't give a shit about fighter hype and popularity they want to put on a good show apparently Jolon wants to worry more about ratings and money then the happiness of his fighters. I guess because I am better then the fighters in welterweight and middleweight but have less hype I am just stuck like chuck at lightweight. It's whatever Jolon don't want me to beat either of his champions and he knows I would even though Bobby and Sherlok welcome a challenge. If either of you want to see all about my Knockout power then you will find a way to fight me. Thanks for your time. Funky Ben~

Duncan McLoud

-quick interview post ignition 9-

By Global MMA Magazine

GMM: (over the roar of the crowd) Duncan what did you think of Ignition 9?

DM: I think it was great to see a MW champion crowned. Holmes is a real well rounded fighter and, to be honest I did not think the fight would go that way. There were a lot of finishes it was a great event to be a part of. This organization is growing and it is very exciting to be a part of it hopefully more belts will be given out and champions will be crowned. What a great night it has been.

GMM: Talk a bit about your two fighters that fought tonight, Red DragonBro and Ragnatus Carnophage

DM: Well one of them won and one of them lost. Red made good on a promise to KO Hunt. I think he displayed excellent stand-up and executed the game plan very well. Ragnatus also fought very hard and he fought a veteran. To be honest we knew that we could not go to the ground a whole lot or for too long. Ferro displayed some of the best striking defense I have ever seen him display and against an elite striker. He then got it to the ground and ended it. It was disappointing but Ferro and his team had a good game plan and executed it well. I give him props for that.

GMM: Whats next for your fighters?

DM: Well keep training, Ragnatus is unscathed. he has come out looking worse during sparring. Red needs a little time. Either way I know that our goal is to get the belt. To do that you gotta climb the ladder. I know Red has had a verbal exchange or two with Keith Huntington so that is prolly who we will ask for. But you never know We would love to accept fight offers with Big Black or Jason Clark as well. Ragnatus has already asked me to ask for the Jerome Styles fight, but I told him not hold his breathe. Jerome has dodged him three times and is scared of fighting Ragnatus. SO we will look at hopefully fighting Shane McMahon.

GMM: Thanks for your time Duncan

DM: Anytime he you guys have a good night.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Rockstar189/ignition-copy2.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1276453723punishmentnutritionlogo1.jpg

Matt Buckner vs Boris Cekada

The amazing and decisive grappling skills of Boris Cekada were put on display as he took out the the ultra hyped Matt Buckner and ending his incredible 12 fight win streak. After feeling out Buckner on the feet, Cekada saw an opportunity and capitalized with a takedown into half guard. Clasping a herculean head and arm grip, he was able to pop out of the half guard and finish a very technical but brutal side choke. A huge win for Cekada as he picks up an Arm Triangle submission at 2:05 of round 1 and delivers Buckner his very first professional mixed martial arts loss.

Yuya Inoue vs Andreas Bastos

The black belts keep showing good form as Yuya Inoue submits the formidable and fellow ground artist Andreas Bastos from his back. When Inoue started to land crisp shots on the feet, Bastos showed no interest and decided to take down the black belt. After defending a throng of submission attempts, he found himself mounted and very vulnerable at the end of the first round. After scoring a takedown right away in round 2, he found himself inside a very tight triangle choke, and then tapping out. Inoue showed very impressive guard work and extends his win streak to 9. Both men pick up fight of the night honors for their heartfelt performances.

Sherlok Holmes vs Keith Huntington

Knockout enthusiast Keith Huntington met his match at the hands of NEI superstar and detective extraordinaire Sherlok Holmes. The beautiful chaining of submissions was technical and wonderful to watch. After clinching and pulling guard, Holmes locked in an amazingly tight kneebar in which Huntington defended and wound up on top. He threw his legs up for a triangle, seemingly baiting his foe as he effortlessly wrapped the neck and squeezed for the finish. Holmes becomes the very first NEI middleweight champion! He wins via guillotine choke at 3:22 of round 1 and receives submission of the night bonus.

Ragnatus Carnophage vs Bruno Ferro

Bruno Ferro gave his opponent a true lesson on the importance of being a well rounded mixed martial artist. The experience difference between these fighters was very noticeable, and Ferro really handled the younger Carnophage without much resistance. After showing some, but little interest in the stand up game, Ferro took advantage of Carnophage's absence of grappling skills. He was able to secure a takedown right into side control and finish a masterful armbar at 4:21 of round 1.

Jeff Flash vs Hong Kong Phooey

The youthful and destructive Hong Kong Phooey made short work of Jeff Flash with a superb and decisive stoppage. Stuffing the takedowns and sapping the confidence out of Flash, Phooey was able to cut, counter, and attack with pure control. Possibly the most one sided fight of the whole night, as Phooey makes a huge splash at 155 and picks up a Knockout victory at 1:33 of the very first round.

Cyril Kalenth vs Taylor Tibbs

Iron chinned and iron willed Taylor Tibbs came up short tonight against the the powerful sprawl and brawler Cyril Kalenth. Came up short is an understatement, because he really got the snot beat out of him. Kalenth was able to stuff a total of 62 takedowns in and out of the clinch and employ a disturbing assault to the body and ribs of Tibbs. It's amazing Tibbs didn't have all his ribs broken and his vital organs damaged. Kalenth wins via unanimous decision and is lucky to not have killed his foe.

Jeremy Cornish vs David Giljotin

The element of one, Jeremy Cornish handed David Giljotn his second straight defeat in relatively dominant fashion. The stand up affair wasn't even close, Cornish dominated and embarrassed Giljotn on the feet. Giljotn attacked with submissions but failed on all his attempts to initiate his own takedowns. Cornish was able to dictate where the majority of the fight took place and defend against the submissions of his foe. He wins via unanimous decision and looks for bigger and better things at 170.

George Costanza vs Andi Ackles

In this heavyweight clash, both men tried to employ a top game strategy but it was George Costanza who emerged victorious and looked rather spectacular doing so. After stifling a couple of Ackles take down attempts, he managed to complete a takedown of his own and began to go to work. He attempted many techniques, and showed a variety of skills including the heel hook, armbar, triangle and kimura. The submission game of Costanza was on full display for the crowds enjoyment. It was at the 2:52 mark of round 1 in which Ackles tapped due to a swift armbar, awarding Costanza with his second mixed martial arts win.

Red DragonBro vs Mike Hunt

The mini ginger, Red Dragon Bro gets on the winning track after disposing of Mike Hunt in horrific fashion. After his last decision loss, Red Dragon had a lot of pent up rage he just so happened to release upon poor Mike Hunt. Landing almost everything he threw with brutal force, Red Dragon was able to avoid the takedowns and land a left hook from the bowels of hell. This fight was largely one sided and filled with carnage. Mike Hunt was unconscious at the 1:30 mark of round 1 as Red Dragon picks up the KO victory and knockout of the night honors.

Ali Seyedi vs Rupert Harmsworthy

Two potential future stars and fragile 18 year olds Ali Seyedi and Rupert Harmsworthy took on each other in their MMA debuts. Harmsworthy showed his lack of stand up training throughout the duration of the bout and tried to employ a ground assault. The referee stand up might of been detrimental to his chances of success but Seyedi looked fabulous and dominant. Harmsworthy could offer nothing to thwart Rupert and the accumulation of damage proved too much. Seyedi wins a clear cut unanimous decision and gets a great start to his career.

Following the final bout a news team approaches the cage, attempting to grab fighters for interview. The reporter, holding a wireless microphone, darts forward, leaving his cameraman behind for a moment, and manages to interrupt Rupert’s departure…

Reporter: “Toff! Mr Harmsworthy, Rupert…do you have a moment? Matt Plunkett, Daily MMAil…can I have a few words about your debut?”

Rupert: limping fairly heavily, sighs a little then raises a smile… “Of course Matt old man, procure me a chair and I think I can spare a minute or two…”

in a few seconds of activity a chair is provided and Rupert sits down, adjusting his gi…

Matt: also grabbing a nearby chair and sitting down… “Thank you Rupert. Well that was quite a performance for your opening fight…how do you feel about this defeat?”

Rupert: “How do I feel?” he chuckles wryly… “Well, some parts of me don’t hurt too much! It was Meneer Seyedi that put on the performance in my opinion!”

Matt: “I’m…surprised you feel that way. Especially after that hideous illegal strike towards the end of the first round. How on earth did you recover to last the entire fight?”

Rupert: “Ah, that. Yes, my…ahem…gentleman’s area is a touch sore I have to admit! It’s part of this wonderful sport however, and I bare Meneer Seyedi no malice. It was an accident and we moved past it…”

Matt: looking a bit perplexed… “O-kaay. So, what would you say to Ali now that he has ‘broken your face’, as he is alleged to have promised prior to this match?”

Rupert: looking serious… “I would thank him…though I would note that my face is far from broken as you can well see yourself!” he smiles… “No, I would thank him for a lesson that I will learn from. My preparation and skills lay, literally, on the ground. I am now going to change that, and I have Meneer Seyedi to thank for this revelation!”

Matt: “So, you’d….thank him? Alright. So, you say you are going to change your tactics…in what way?”

Rupert: a steely glint appearing in his eyes… “Why Matt, my good man, I am going to learn Muay Thai…that’s how! Now, if you can excuse me I have a rather attractive nurse waiting for me in the treatment rooms…and a rather large amount of injuries to be treated…”

with that Rupert stands and, still limping heavily, makes his exit…

Matt: “Well MMAil fans, there you have it. A surprisingly up-beat Rupert following his defeat to the impressive Ali Seyedi. Rupert may have been beaten today, however he is most certainly not down. Watch this space…”

What happened !?!?

Chuck Boris short release:

I was so nervous about Sherlok's title bout that I couldn't even go to Hayashi's to watch it so I decided to watch it on MMA-sports TV on PPV

While I was searching my Blue Bob soundtrack CD to put some music on the commentator was shout put loud ...this is aaaaall over!!!

I turned fast to the TV screen and Holmes won the fight, he had become the new middleweight champion

Dear Mr Smith

I understand you want to put your fighter against tough competition but I have to agree with Jolon on this one, it is unusual for a fighter to challenge the current champions from higher weight divisions, especially when he's not even challenger in his own division. if u ask me u should gain some weight win a fight or two to get closer in hype and then challenge the champion in whichever division you want to compete. I'm sure if put it this way Jolon will be reasonable and allow you to prove your fighter's skills in the ring.

Dear Mr Brown

I understand you want to fight Sherlok and I already stated Sherlok wouldn't fight outside his weight division. However in this case the challenge comes from the current champion from 170, this sort of challenge cannot be taken lightly or superficially so I'm going to offer you two options

the first one is the easiest but inconvenient for you which is to fight Sherlok as soon as possible, obviously if that happens you'd have to put your belt on the line, on the other hand Holmes is fighting at 170 with the 170 champion, but he doesn't have to put his belt on stake because he's fighting in an inferior division. So all the pressure will be on Mr Brown, he has to defend his belt and that's all.

the other option is for Mr Brown to gain weight and fight at 185, of course he could fight as it is now but the difference in weight might bias negatively your performance, it's a risk that you have to take into consideration. In this case fighting at 185 both of them should put their belts on the line and the winner gets to be champion in 170 and 185 divisions. Do you have what it takes to become double cahmpion?

oh. and one more thing does undefeated champion include the one draw and majority decision win?! at least Holmes had the decency to finish his title fight :D

Dear Mr Lockdown your review rocks, rocks other reviews asses !! glad we have a great reviewer in NEI ;)

PS: it's not like the previous reviewers didn't rock

What happened !?!?

Chuck Boris short release:

I was so nervous about Sherlok's title bout that I couldn't even go to Hayashi's to watch it so I decided to watch it on MMA-sports TV on PPV

While I was searching my Blue Bob soundtrack CD to put some music on the commentator was shout put loud ...this is aaaaall over!!!

I turned fast to the TV screen and Holmes won the fight, he had become the new middleweight champion

Dear Mr Smith

I understand you want to put your fighter against tough competition but I have to agree with Jolon on this one, it is unusual for a fighter to challenge the current champions from higher weight divisions, especially when he's not even challenger in his own division. if u ask me u should gain some weight win a fight or two to get closer in hype and then challenge the champion in whichever division you want to compete. I'm sure if put it this way Jolon will be reasonable and allow you to prove your fighter's skills in the ring.

Dear Mr Brown

I understand you want to fight Sherlok and I already stated Sherlok wouldn't fight outside his weight division. However in this case the challenge comes from the current champion from 170, this sort of challenge cannot be taken lightly or superficially so I'm going to offer you two options

the first one is the easiest but inconvenient for you which is to fight Sherlok as soon as possible, obviously if that happens you'd have to put your belt on the line, on the other hand Holmes is fighting at 170 with the 170 champion, but he doesn't have to put his belt on stake because he's fighting in an inferior division. So all the pressure will be on Mr Brown, he has to defend his belt and that's all.

the other option is for Mr Brown to gain weight and fight at 185, of course he could fight as it is now but the difference in weight might bias negatively your performance, it's a risk that you have to take into consideration. In this case fighting at 185 both of them should put their belts on the line and the winner gets to be champion in 170 and 185 divisions. Do you have what it takes to become double cahmpion?

oh. and one more thing does undefeated champion include the one draw and majority decision win?! at least Holmes had the decency to finish his title fight :D

Dear Mr Lockdown your review rocks, rocks other reviews asses !! glad we have a great reviewer in NEI ;)

PS: it's not like the previous reviewers didn't rock

Bobby has been fighting the best of the best latly and yes i do think bobby has what it takes to be the double champion and he will fight sherlock at any weight class!

Basically what Askren hears from Sherlok is that he won't fight him because he is not hyped up. Well Sherlok I am not hyped because I have not been given a fight in almost three weeks. People keep saying I should not fight for the title and I am fine with that but I want to fight and I want to prove I can beat top competition. I'll fight Sherlok Holmes or Bobby brown or anyone else for a non title fight and after I beat a current champion in a non title fight that should prove I am the best man and I deserve a title. Jolon it's simple give me the fights or release me... Either way I guarentee you that some way and some how I will fight Sherlok or Bobby.. it might take time but it will happen! Your move Boss?>

Bruno Ferro making headlines again, this time at a recent seminar as part of his promotional duties with NEI...

Everybody knew I'd run through Ragnatus. You knew it, I knew it, he knew it, his manager knew it. It wasn't a surprise, he's just too young in the game to handle somebody like me. Everybody also knew that I wanted Yuya in that cage, and I wanted him as soon as possible. The setback? Andreas Bastos. This Swedish/British/whateverthehellelse dude is definitely a bigger challenge than Ragnatus, but that's not saying a whole helluva lot.

I know his game. He wants to tap people out. He's got his brown belt he's all pumped about. Guess what, kiddo? I've got a brown belt, too. The difference is, I keep mine in the drawer where it belongs, no cloth belt can save you in the cage. Not with me.

The gameplan? Why would I tell you guys my gameplan? Maybe I'll play in his world. Maybe I'll take him down, pass his guard, and tap him out in the first round like I did to Ragnatus. Or maybe not. Maybe I've been working on my hands. My kicks. My clinch strikes. Maybe I'll come out headhunting.

You think you would like to know? Imagine what's running through Andreas' head right now.

Once I'm done with Bastos, I'll tell you this much. I will fight Yuya. I don't care if I have to do it in the locker room or in the cage, I will fight Yuya after I beat Bastos. Jolon can decide whether he wants me to go to jail for it, or if he wants to put us in a cage so he can make his dime, but I will be knocking Yuya out, and I will be putting the myth of Yuya Inoue to rest once and for all.

Bruno Ferro making headlines again, this time at a recent seminar as part of his promotional duties with NEI...

Everybody knew I'd run through Ragnatus. You knew it, I knew it, he knew it, his manager knew it. It wasn't a surprise, he's just too young in the game to handle somebody like me. Everybody also knew that I wanted Yuya in that cage, and I wanted him as soon as possible. The setback? Andreas Bastos. This Swedish/British/whateverthehellelse dude is definitely a bigger challenge than Ragnatus, but that's not saying a whole helluva lot.

I know his game. He wants to tap people out. He's got his brown belt he's all pumped about. Guess what, kiddo? I've got a brown belt, too. The difference is, I keep mine in the drawer where it belongs, no cloth belt can save you in the cage. Not with me.

The gameplan? Why would I tell you guys my gameplan? Maybe I'll play in his world. Maybe I'll take him down, pass his guard, and tap him out in the first round like I did to Ragnatus. Or maybe not. Maybe I've been working on my hands. My kicks. My clinch strikes. Maybe I'll come out headhunting.

You think you would like to know? Imagine what's running through Andreas' head right now.

Once I'm done with Bastos, I'll tell you this much. I will fight Yuya. I don't care if I have to do it in the locker room or in the cage, I will fight Yuya after I beat Bastos. Jolon can decide whether he wants me to go to jail for it, or if he wants to put us in a cage so he can make his dime, but I will be knocking Yuya out, and I will be putting the myth of Yuya Inoue to rest once and for all.

Please leave your brownbelt at home, bec Im gonna KO you! I dont care if your not telling your gameplan, bec it doesnt matter what your trying to do. I can finish you in all areas.

/Andreas Bastos /Swedish/Filipino/German

Huntington resumes training

Keith Huntington is back in training after his painful loss to Holmes in NEI - Ignition (9).

After a week away from fighting and training Keith is back, a new improved contract is signed and a fightoffer accepted.

Keith took the loss hard, but he will learn from this experience and come out stronger, a big congratulation to Holmes, but now we work hard to get a rematch, coach Coholic said.

Ben Askren and NEI owner Jolon have been at odds over Ben moving up in weight class, Ben however said he is not leaving NEI after rumors were swirling. " I keep hearing that I am leaving the org but that shit ain't happening, I may not see eye to eye with the owner but that don't mean shit to me. He says I ain't got hyped or populaity to fight his champions but I am better then his welterweight and middleweight champion. I'm done with that shit I have Jeff Flash coming u the dude is for real and win or lose I am in this fuckin org til my contract is up."

Ben went on to rant about how the NEI fans seem to see him as the Bad Boy of the org and how he will roll with that role from here on out saying the goodie two shoes of the org such as Sherlok Holmes who has the owner in his pocket gets whatever they want but he has to work for every little scrap.

" I ain't getting paid shit to be here to be honest and I know Jolon can say because my hype is low or all this shit but let me tell you brother my popularity is not with the peons who believe your bullshit my popularity is with the real mixed martial arts fans and I am cool with that. I'm the bad boy of NEI because I wanted to switch weight classes because I have a teammate at lightweight and don't want to compete for fights with him. Apparently that tough for Jolon and his dumb ass staff to understand. I'll take my two thousand dollar pay check and wipe my ass with it after I am done wiping my ass with jeff Flash. Maybe he can be the NEI's next poster boy because it ain't me."

Ben is apparently loving the hate from the NEO owner and some of the fighters and welcomes the heat that is to come from his blogs and vlogs and interviews.

Ben Askren moved to New York from Missouri to become a better fighter and he had some early success he then signed to fight in London and got beat badly in the jiu jitsu game. Ben rededicated himself to learn everything he could in jits. In August he got a win against a super heavyweight weighing over a hundred pounds more then him. Ben took September off to train and during that month he signed with N.E.I and in early October he made his debut getting a unanimous decision win.

Ben has since moved to London and started training at a state of art gym with some of the best coaches and trainers in the world, He has had a beef with Owner Jolon since trying to move up weight classes and compete against Bobby Brown the welterweight champion. Ben has voiced his opinions of the owner and Jolon has done the same about Askren saying that the lightweight is looking for easier fights in the welterweight division.

" Jolon and I started off on the right foot when i signed here but it got bad very fast, I asked to move to welterweight because I have a teammate in this division and don't want to compete against him for fights. I started in the welterweight division and I know I can compete there but not in N.E.I and not now"

Ben is refocused and dedicated to his upcoming clash with Jeff Flash because if he wins this fight it could put him in the top tier of the division and separate him from the dead weight.

" My goal is still to fight Bobby brown and Sherlok Holmes but I have to earn those fights and hopefully I will do that!"

Ben wakes up at 4:45 am every morning to prepare for his fight against Jeff Flash, He wakes up eats a big breakfast and heads out for a run. Whether it snows or rains he is out there feet on the pavement running. Ben moved to Bexley,London,Englad on a permanent basis a few months back and he has found his home away from home at Fightville Training Center in Bexley.

Ben runs every morning four and a half miles to the gym and that is just to get him ready for what is to come, At Fightville Ben is put to work by the best trainers in Bexley and all of London for that matter. Eddy Santana a well known elite status brazilian jiu jitsu fifth degree black belt, Florinceino Nieves a elite striking coach and last but not least former United States Olympian weight lifter Jimmy Bradford the strength and conditioning coach. Aside from the coaches Ben has surrounded himself with pure talent to take himself to the elite level of fighter he aims to be. Frederick Barbarossa known for his golden glove boxing skills and Wing Zero a elite wrestler who is a olympic gold medalist.

Ben works out for three hours and he works on everything possible, he then takes time to eat and run a few errands with his training mates and after two hours of relaxing he is back in the gym again. Ben takes another break to eat relax and check on his family and then back to the gym again for five more hours. Ben catches rides home from his partners who all live in the same area and then he spends what little time he has left with his daughter and girlfriend before he sleeps and does this all over again.

" I think really I just got caught off guard by Jolon being so disrespectful to me, I think thats when i started running my mouth and being the same to him. He told me that those divisions that I wanted to go to were filled with guys I would run over even his champions. I just got mad because I wanted to fight Bobby so bad and then Sherlok and I built up this rivalry knowing we could sell it to the fans and get a fight hyped. I got denied bam bam by Jolon. That's hwere this new attitude came from and thats where it stays.. Within those guys at N.E.I. Jolon and I have a great relationship when it comes to the business of fighting and all that but when it comes to me going up in weight thats when we get into it."

Ben trains five days a week and still does hard cardio on fridays, His schedule is Saturday through Wednesday with two days off and then back at it. The reason is so that he peaks right on time for his fight. Ben has redirected his focus to fighting and he feels that now is his time to become something more then a guy people say could have been great. Jeff Flash to Ben is a really tough fighter and a fighter much similar to himself. Jeff comes in with a lot of the same skill and ability's that Ben has and because of this Askren has worked his hardest on this camp then he has ever before.

" I don't think Jeff is a punk, I think the guy is the real deal and whoever comes out on top is going to be putting themselves in that top echelon in the lightweight division. He can wrestle and he has some jits and his stand up is good as well, the guy rounds out his game pretty similar to what I do. This camp has been tough and thats really what I needed to get to the next level I need someone to make me work and Jeff does that. I respect him but believe me come fight time I'll be the joker..the bad guy.. and I'll look unfocused because thats what I do. But when this fight is over we will see who has the last laugh."

Ben has stated to everyone that will listen that he wants to fight Bobby Brown and Sherlok Holmes and he has stated that he will do whatever Jolon says until his contract is up but once his deal is done he says that is when he will get those fights. Accepting the fight with jeff was part of his plan and getting under Jolons skin also was part of it. Ben explains how this all came together and how it can all go away in a instant.

" When I decided I wanted to fight Sherlok I just started running my mouth and the two of us got into in pretty badly making everyone take notice. The more I thought about it the more I knew I could not jump straight to middleweight and so I decided to call out welterweight champ Bobby Brown. Bobby's manager and my manager spoke and they said hey let's do it. All we had to do was get Jolon to make the fight but as I knew he would he declined it. I understood it but I still got in his face over it and still made sure the world knew what he said about his champions. I wanted Jeff Flash and I knew to get to welterweight I would have to go through him. If I win my three remaining fights then I know Jolon will see the hype and popularity I have and get behind me. Jeff Flash is standing between me and my chances at that welterweight title and in eight days someone will have their dreams shattered. Will he prove to be a Flash in a pan or will I end up being some know it all shit talker. in eight days N.E.I will either accept that I am the real deal or the fans will laugh at me for talking all this shit and not backing it up. Jeff I hope your ready because in eight days.... I become your nightmare and you become another name on the way to fulfilling my dreams."

Ben knows his reputation is at stake and he is working hard to make sure he is the one with his hand raised.

So who wanna challenge Oliver Kahn (138295) for the title?

He is ready to fight, but it seems like everyone is afraid of getting subbed

Hong Kong Phooey! When the fight goes to ground it'll be when Khan get's knocked there!