Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Jeremy Cornish was a little pissed off by the fact Brown fights Askren, but not him.

"Bobby Brown's just a little pussy. I mean, a few weeks ago i got a fight offer. A title shot. He just goes up and declines it. But when Askren gets under his skin a little, he offers him a title shot. Tell you what. I'd better get a title shot after i beat this random guy. No matter who it is."

Ben Askren said he would dominate Bobby Brown on his way to winning th welterweight title and that is just what he did. Askren lande critical strikes from standing and from the clinch positions to ultimatly win him the fight. Brown landed just three strikes during the full fight and walked away without the welterweight title and his previously unblemished win streak and record now has a loss.

BA: Look I told everyone I was going to beat this dude and I did, Bobby is the kind of guy that ducks and dodges fighters of a higher caliber. I cannot wait to see how he comes back from his first loss.

Press: Who is next?

BA: Anyone, Cornish,Peterson whoever wants a crack at this belt.. I'll fight Phooey in a super fight and I still want that heavyweight champ Kelly at 205. Right nowI'm going to take some time off and wait to see wha Jolon wants to do.

Ben Askren said he would dominate Bobby Brown on his way to winning th welterweight title and that is just what he did. Askren lande critical strikes from standing and from the clinch positions to ultimatly win him the fight. Brown landed just three strikes during the full fight and walked away without the welterweight title and his previously unblemished win streak and record now has a loss.

BA: Look I told everyone I was going to beat this dude and I did, Bobby is the kind of guy that ducks and dodges fighters of a higher caliber. I cannot wait to see how he comes back from his first loss.

Press: Who is next?

BA: Anyone, Cornish,Peterson whoever wants a crack at this belt.. I'll fight Phooey in a super fight and I still want that heavyweight champ Kelly at 205. Right nowI'm going to take some time off and wait to see wha Jolon wants to do.

Well what can i say bobby got beat fair and square but still BA still disrespects Brown. BB: Well it was a good fight but askren defended the takedowns well however i will be back and im yet to be stopped.

Jeremy Cornish in his post-fight interview;

Q: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the winner, Jeremy Cornish. Jeremy, look up at the screens and see the replays. How do you feel about this win?

Jeremy Cornish: "I'm very proud of this victory, but really. Let's be honest. Did anyone doubt it? I mean, really? I don't have anything to say. Nothing except, go Askren."

After NEI Heartseekers 4, Jason Coolidge at MMAHit.com was able to briefly catch up with David Murray following his post-fight medical exam.

JC: How does it feel to get your first win in NEI under your belt?

DM: Feels like I got a bit of weight lifted off my shoulders, you know? I had two really disappointing performances back to back so I had my back to the wall for this fight, against a dangerous opponent, to boot. I mean Paddy was on a losing streak as well and I'm sure he was as determined as I was to put a stop to it, so I'm glad to come away with the win.

JC: Not only the win, but a quick and devastating knockout.

DM: Oh absolutely; I'm always gunning for an exciting KO, but I was really gunning for one ever since the Huntington fight, so it was really satisfying to get one here tonight and take a step forward.

JC: Speaking of your last fights, there are rumors going around that you were injured going into your fight with Vladimir Petrov. Any truth to that?

DM: Of course I was injured; I don't think any fighter ever comes into a fight uninjured. It's no excuse. I had a bit of a rough start in NEI- I fought a guy who previously fought for the belt as my first opponent here, and I had a quick bounce back fight against a guy who's still undefeated right now. I mean I'd be lying if I said I wasn't banged up, but... it is what it is. I stepped up and took the fight, and I'll continue to do that, though I will be looking to get back to being a gym rat and concentrating on training for a little while.

JC: Does that mean you won't be having another fight for some time?

DM: We'll see. I can't speak for any of the higher ups and what they want. I just got through saying I won't turn down a fight and that's true, so if I get a contract put in front of me I'm gonna sign it no matter the date or the opponent, but I would like to get a solid camp in at the gym next time out.

JC: One more quick question: does this win qualify as an ideal Christmas present to you?

DM: Damn right it does! (laughs) And I'll be looking to score many more knockouts like it. I'm the guy that's going to bring it for every fight win or lose, so don't go blinking when I'm in the ring, you guys.

Jeremy Cornish recently has been invited to an interview on a show. Here's the interview.

Host: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we have a Mixed Martial Artist on our show. He currently has a contract with Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated. With a record, of 19 wins and 8 losses, please welcome 'The Element Of One' Jeremy...COOOORNNIIISSHHH!!

Jeremy Cornish walks through the doors wearing casual clothes. He shakes the hand of the host and sits down on a couch facing the host.

Host: Hello Jeremy, it's nice to have you here, how are you doing?

Jeremy Cornish: I'm doing great, man. Never been better. How are you?

Host: I'm doing just fine right now. So, Jeremy, lately you've been under a lot of pressure, haven't you?

Jeremy Cornish: Well, yeah. I had my 8th fight with NEI yesterday, 27th total.

Host: That's great. 27 wins. And you're 26 aren't you? How does this make you feel? Having this record at such an age.

Jeremy Cornish:I had 26 fights, not wins. And honestly, in my opinion it isn't such a big deal considering that there's still somebody out there holding the title i want. Of course, my opinion doesn't say much anymore nowadays since i still haven't gotten a title shot.

Host: You really like making clear what you want don't you?

Jeremy Cornish: Let's just say i'm not satisfied with 1 title run in my entire career. My downfall in Russian Combat, now Blitzkrieg Russian for those who don't know, i lost the confidence i had back then. Now, we're like more than 7 or 8 years further and i had 1 good title run. Seems sad, doesn't it?

Host: It pretty much is, but i'm not trying to offend you with that. If you would ask for your release with NEI, where would you head?

Jeremy Cornish: I'd say i'd head to Tokyo, and go with ONI or something. My manager works with them, so yeah.

Host: Is there anything you would like to say before you go?

Jeremy Cornish: Uh... yeah. Ben Askren. Target. Aim. Shoot. Bullseye. And i have one more thing for NEI. My manager, Roy Goos has sent a donation to NEI. 60,000 i believe. I don't know why. But that's all, see you later everybody.

Today the NEI press interviewed former NEI welter weight champion Bobby Brown.

Press: Well to start off bobby what a great fight you just had with Ben Askren what are your thoughts on the fight and how it went?

BB: Well you know what there was a lot of smack talking before the fight but Ben backed all of it up by beating me. The fight went i as thought i managed to land a few head kicks to show that im improving all the time and can stand up with other fighters aswell. But ben did a good job of stuffing just about all of the take down attemps and used the clinch well.

Press: So how does it feel to get your first loss?

BB: Well am dissapointed but yeah ill be back.

Press: Well a lot of people will be wanting to know who you will fight next, and a lot of people have been caling you out.

BB: Yes well i was the champ so i expected that I want allen nelson hes 5-1 and 4 weeks ago i got a fight offer to fight him and he declined so lets do it nelson. However i will fight anyone who Jolon puts infront of me.

Press: what do you think of the new champ?

BB: He is a great fighter and i have a lot of respaect for him but im going to build myself back up and rematch him one day for the belt again.

hello to everyone in nei just singed a 4 fight contract so after my fight in qfc is over and done with looking to make some waves in the 265 division and move up rapid in the ranks and become a big game player

first fight over and done it took just 40 second to slap on a armbar and make tap like a girl a lot faster than expected having few days rest then N E I look out 265 division got a new big hitter

NEI - Ignition (14)

Bongo vs. Powell

Powell just got welcomed in NEI by Leroix with a first round KO. It must be very depressing for him to lose his first fight in NEI that way but he should take it as a challenge to improve himself. This time he is up against a much easier fighter to takedown in Bongo but he has to go through a barrage of kicks and avoid Bongo's clinch game. If Powell gets through that I think it will be an easy time to submit or overwhelm Bongo on the ground.

PREDICTION:

Powell via Decision

Kevesi vs. Nsembo

Kevesi's granite chin is perfect for his style. Kevesi has very weak striking game and he will be taking a beating in order to take down his opponent. That would be very difficult if his opponent has very good takedown defense. Nsembo does have good takedown defense and decent striking game but the main question is how long can he keep the fight standing if he has very few energy come fight time. He hasn't recovered from his previous fight which was a war. I think Kevesi can definitely take this one.

PREDICTION:

Kevesi via Decision

Typhon vs. Charcoal

Two big bad bald guys going at each other in this one. One a world class boxer and one world class kick boxer. I doubt this fight is going to the ground. These two like to stand and bang. Despite Typhon having a ground game he'll be just wasting energy trying to take down Charcoal. Both fighters have not been knocked out and we all know there's always a first time for everything. I see this one going to the kick boxer's way. Kick boxers have proven they are superior against boxers and I don't think this fight is going to be different.

PREDICTION:

Typhon via Decision

Carnophage vs. Jutila

Undefeated kickboxer in Jutila is defending his unbeaten streak in this striking match up. Jutila has shown us that he can also submit people in his previous fight. This time he has to pick if he wants to get the fight to the ground or risk getting KO'ed by Carnophage. Carnophage has the boxing advantage but is in a big risk against Jutila's kicks and elbows. If Jutila can abuse Carnophage's weak clinch game I think he can destroy him with elbows.

PREDICTION:

Jutila via TKO

Kalent vs. Kirijenko

Kalent has a solid base of wrestling. He has utilized his wrestling background and developed a striking game for his offense. Though he hasn't won in exciting fashion he has been one tough opponent to takedown. That should be his prime objective in his fight against Kirijenko. Kirijenko is in a huge advantage in BJJ and I think Kalent could score his first TKO win in this one if he keeps it on their feet.

PREDICTION:

Kalent via Decision

Nahka vs. Kuuharja

Nahka has been on an great career having 13 submissions in 22 wins. In this fight the ground game isn't really a good option for him as Kuuharja has the better BJJ than him and the same wrestling level. If he wants to dominate the fight he must do it with striking. Kuuharja isnt really a push over in the striking department either with him winning 3 fights with KO's. I think Nahka has this one with his boxing advantage.

PREDICTION:

Nahka via Decision

Skank vs. Valquez

Both have the same strengths and this one would be a very exciting kickboxing match. Both fighters are very explosive strikers with Skank having 4 KO's in his fight and Valquez having only one decision win in his 12 wins. Both fighters have suffered a KO defeat. I think this would just come down to who's going to connect the decisive strike. It is a neck and fight and I doubt this one will be a long one.

PREDICTION:

Skank via TKO/KO

Cekada vs. Reynolds

Cekada is a very good example of a complete MMA fighter. It shows in his record that he can do everything he wants come fight time. I think he has the intelligence to submit people and the KO power to knock them out. He has got to put this fight on the ground where Reynolds game isn't its best. It's easier said than done because many people tried it but few have succeeded. I think Cekada can go anywhere in this one and I see him winning anywhere it goes.

PREDICTION:

Cekada via KO/Submission

Co-Main Event

Ferro vs. Saint

This is the fight looks to be a very tasty one. Neither has the clear advantage over the other. One thing is clear that Ferro loves to submit his opponents and it shows with his recent victory over Inoue who isn't a push over in the ground with his black belt in BJJ. His opponent this time has a ground game but he loves to knock out people. Saint's last 5 fights have been all via KO/TKO. I see this is going to be a very close fight but I think Saint has the skills to finish this one.

PREDICTION:

Saint via KO/TKO

Main Event

Edward vs. Inoue

Edward just got beaten in his fight for the number one contender spot against Saint. He tried to put Saint in the clinch but he just got dominated in every aspect of the striking game. This time his opponent is a whole different fighter. If Saint was a very good striker now he is up against a submission machine in Inoue. Despite 2 KO's in his resume I don't think Inoue should be worrying about the stand up instead Edward should worry about the ground game.

PREDICTION:

Inoue via Submission

(I don't even know which fighter is yours. Can you start including the fighters name in the posts so I know who we are talking about here?)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b22.jpg

Harald Friedrichsen

For the record. I have said nothing bad about you. I have talked no shit. All I have ever done was congradulate you on your win and said I would fight you or anyone else that want to fight. You are trying to make me angry, and it will not work. I am not afraid of you and I am not angry with you. We are professionals. It isn't anything personal. You are trying to make it personal. I admire your enthusiasm, but let's keep it professional. We go into ring and see who is better man. Or better fighter at least.

Apparently Ben Askren has been missing a lot since his welterweight title fight where he took the belt from Bobby Brown, Today Ben sat with NEI.com Bloggers and discussed everything from Brown to Jeremy Cornish and to the lightweight Champion Hong Kong Phooey.

NEI: Since you have been away training quite a few people have called your name and talked about fighting you, have you heard any of this?

BA: Jeremy Cornish keeps making statements about how he is going to beat me, Cornish I hear you!

NEI: Where do you see Bobby Brown going now that he has lost?

BA: I spoke to Bobby after the fight and told him I am willing to bring him to the gym with me and work with my team, he has other ideas throwing my name in the mud.

NEI: Super fight news on you and Phooey, word is that nothing has been decided, whats your side of things?

BA: Jolon has not spoken with me since my title win, he knows I'll fight anyone as does HKP. If they want the fight to happen then let's go.

NEI: Who do you want next and why?

BA: Cornish has a case to why he deserves the title fight, he got ducked again and again by Bobby when he deserves a title fight. If Jeremy wants a fight then I'll give him one for sure. You won't get another win off my name, I own the ile and it will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Jeremy Cornish posted a short video on a fan's YouTube account.

JC: Ben Askren, i respect you. And i WILL be getting that title shot, aswell as a win. Infact, my 20th win will be spent on you. I'll put even more on the line. It's your title belt or my NEI Career. If you win, you end my NEI run. If i win, i get the title. Deal?

Video pans out with Jeremy Cornish lifting his T-Shirt up, showing another one saying 'Don't be scared, homie'.