[ THE BEST FIGHT ALL TIME ]

sergio

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=304310

John Farson, Elite Boxing and MT.

Almost won by knockout in round 1.

He had an incredible advantage in the 2nd round!

In the 3rd round, Bubba won in a hotly contested round!

The 4th round came and Bubba took advantage tying the fight 2-2!

Final round, both want to end the fight, wanting to knock out and become the best in the world. Much was at stake in this fight and once again, Bubba The Myth, surprised again!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Paulo Santos scores the fight 48:47

Judge Emerson Jorge scores the fight 48:47

Judge Alexandre Firmino scores the fight 48:47

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Bubba KillsInWater!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=315131

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=273738

i'm biased because it's my fighter but i really love these fights .

in the seconds fights :

My fighter bip get :

round 1: my fighter get punch in the head , he took several kicks , he get rape in the clinch , then takedown by a black belt ,the end of the roung save him .

round 2:My fighter land 1 punch and ko his opponents lol .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Bubba is probably the only fighter who deserves this nomination from multiple fights.

Killsinwater v. Bokhari

Round 1: Bubba gets worked, taking a number of punches to the head and getting countered with body blows. The round ends with him being gassed out.

Round 2: Bokhari gives Bubba brain damage. Bubba is knocked down three times - a high kick, and a pair of BRHs. He is also rocked and cut by the kick. "Bokhari is really dominating this fight. Is there anything that KillsInWater can do to turn this around?"

Rounds 3-5: http://imgf.tw/255186000.gif

Result: Bubba wins a unanimous decision.

You can't go half measures with Killsinwater. You rock him, he's just going to get angry. He has to be knocked out, not down. Otherwise you might as well just give up.

• Upvote 1

I must agree that Hamza Nabi destroying Mr Jobber's 0-91 record, and his manager's 0-370 record is quite the accomplishment. Nabi may just be the baddest fighter ever.

I PRoved that wrong the next fight we had ;) i lost against him, so Nabi has beaten Mr Jobber Twice, so i am still the worst Jobber in MMA Tycoon ;)

I PRoved that wrong the next fight we had ;) i lost against him, so Nabi has beaten Mr Jobber Twice, so i am still the worst Jobber in MMA Tycoon ;)

:winner:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=157988 15-0 Trinity Hill vs 11-0 Charles Babbage

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=193956 18-0 Warren Adams vs 17-0 Trinity Hill

if you're gonna list that second one (a blowout), then i gotta list this one as well :D

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=244319 19-0 vs 18-0-1

One of the greatest fights on the Sydney scene, Potter was my fighter and Bonjasky was K1's fighter...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=46090

Damage slider for the win.

I would say the best fight is one where both fighters knock eachother down multiple times, regardless of the signifance of the fight.

Bubba is a legend

Bubba will never be isn't on Fidel Puno's level. His legacy, his career. Yes he's one of the best fighters in the game, but lookin back on his legacy it's tainted by early losses never avenged, he's a HW and constantly winning decision battles (prolly cuz top competition in opponents he's fighting), the most impressive thing to me is his ability to get his ass kicked, knocked down, rocked and still win the decision. They should call him Ass-Kicked Bubba KillsInWater.

In my honest opinion, no bias, maybe naturally a little bias? But Bubba (to me, not that it's important --- he's clearly still a beast) will never be on the level of someone like Puno (Hall Of Fame material) unless he starts finishing more opponents at the top level. However, Bubba is the man for surviving all these ass beatings, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt since he fights top competition & wins, and is putting on 100% fight ratings. But you need to avenge defeats, or at least try to, to cement a legacy... in my book.

i find this quote slightly funny since puno only avenged 2 of his losses...the other 4, (2 of which are to the top 2 HW's in the game) have not been avenged...including his loss to bubba himself....and puno finishes 64 percent of his fights, while bubba finishes 56 percent of his fights (tho not recently or at the top level). seems like legacies aren't really that far off...think you might just be biased no offense

i find this quote slightly funny since puno only avenged 2 of his losses...the other 4, (2 of which are to the top 2 HW's in the game) have not been avenged...including his loss to bubba himself....and puno finishes 64 percent of his fights, while bubba finishes 56 percent of his fights (tho not recently or at the top level). seems like legacies aren't really that far off...think you might just be biased no offense

Call it what you want. Puno's losses he hasn't avenged happened later in his career when he was an old man. Before those fights a lot of people would of agreed he was already an instant Hall of Famer. Difference between Bubba and Fidel? Fidel often was at a primary disadvantage(against top competition) throughout his career, while Bubba usually has the advantage in that department.

Bubba could end up where Fidel is going, no doubt. But I just don't think he's there yet and 2 early unavenged losses will likely still be unavenged losses at the end of his career, both he got finished by.

Edit: I wasn't sayin they were that far off, I just feel as of today, Fidel Puno is a Hall Of Famer, while Bubba still has a few fights left before he gets there. Wasn't saying by leaps and bounds is Fidel better, Bubba beat Fidel, I just want to see title defenses, finishes, hell man Fidel was like Fedor in his prime, knockouts, submissions, he was ranked p4p #1 for so long.

they're different fighters, with different managers, with different styles...but both are awesome.

as far as avenging losses. sometimes it's not that easy to get the opportunity. sometimes it's out of your control and i don't think that should be held against a fighter or manager.

they're different fighters, with different managers, with different styles...but both are awesome.

as far as avenging losses. sometimes it's not that easy to get the opportunity. sometimes it's out of your control and i don't think that should be held against a fighter or manager.

I agree. I'm not tryin to knock on Bubba, there's just things I expect I guess.

Everybody will have their own standard, or perspective of what qualifies, makes a legend/legacy, this that and the other. I would agree they have two different legacy's, and both their share of legendary tales that will echo amongst managers in MMATycoon for years to come.

My judging criteria for Hall of Fame could be different then somebody elses, that's natural. Me personally, if I was a fighter and I didn't avenge a loss (especially if I got KO'd or submitted), it would forever bother me & I prolly couldn't forgive myself til I found them and fought them again lol

Bubba is an amazing fighter, don't get me wrong, beating Farson and the other fighters at the top level, all over the globe, is amazing achievement, but this guy has 5 years at least left in his tank. Is he a Hall Of Famer, now? How Bubba's career looks at age 30 will determine if he's Hall of Fame (in my eyes) or not. I wouldn't tell somebody they were wrong for saying he's a legend, I was just expressing my opinion on why I think Fidel's legacy is greater (today or at this point in their careers).