{R.W} Amateur Proving Grounds Smack Talk

embalmer

Welcome to the APG. Here you will compete with other lowhyped fighters for contracts with

one of NY´s leading fighting org, The Ultimate Proving Ground (UPG).

Stay active, win your fights, earn the hype and respect and you will be offered a

lucrative contract with the UPG and a chance to fight with some of the top athletes/managers of the MMATycoon.

Rules.

1. Activity , stay active, I know people have real life commitments, but try login on a regular basis, if you disappear for long periods of time, you will be removed

or forced to sit out your contract.

2. Respect , the rule speaks for itself, respect your fellow colleague, trashtalk can be fun, but keep it as clean as possible.

3. Fight Offers , Decide as fast as you can if you take the fight or not, if you reject, explain why, and please be realistic, and there is no problem, fail to do so might lead to the fighter being released

or forced to sit out the contract.

4. Weight/no contest , easy, make the weight and be in town on fightday, faliure to do so and your your fighter is useless to the org, and will be cut or forced to sit out the contract.

5. Progress, Remember this is a feeding org for the great UPG, if you are succesfull here, you will get an offer from the UPG to step up in their division, if you have'

no desire to move up, your you think your fighter needs more time, let me know, and we give you another contract with the APG.

6. Enjoy , in the end, its just a game, you got any critic, advise, praise or something else (Girlfriend problem etc) let me know, Im a nice, good smelling guy.

See you on the battlefield

• 4 weeks later...

The Situation - "I'm a fucking problem, I'm gonna wreck everyone here, go to the UPG, and wreck everyone there and be the next 205 champion.. I mean.. I dont even know anyones name in the APG, what is this? THE SITUATION is in the minor leagues?!?! What a joke, hahahahah, Tyrone Biggums, Dalton Wolf, Geraldo Rivera, You guys aint got shit on me i'll see you soon."