Training changes general discussion

The color scheme of the tickers, orange over green is barely visable to me. That combo is real bad for me, and I think I'm partially color blind so that's prolly why. And I mean barely visable, I gotta turn my laptop screen at an angle to change the colors to see it.

I'm the same. I'm color blind. and the orange and green blur together to me. discrimination against color blind ppl.. happens all the time! haha

• Upvote 1

if the green bars are anything to go by then im incredibly happy how i setup my stable of fighters! im eff'n thrilled actually!!!! :rolling:

nah bro it just meants your fighters have shitty secondaries........ :OMG:

Go with blue, that will make it easier for me to see too :)

Pretty happy with the triggers for my guys, physicals are a bit rough for some but meh, live and learn!

Go with blue, that will make it easier for me to see too :)

Pretty happy with the triggers for my guys, physicals are a bit rough for some but meh, live and learn!

keep in mind that almost any training increases physicals a little bit, so those tickers shouldn't increase quite as fast as the secondaries. i think it's just kinda scaled down. (i could be wrong)

well i built a new guy little over a week ago -- turned out to be total retard so just sit him till training changes to compare difference -- before training changes 1 on 1 went to 6.75 useless+ --------- with training changes 1 on 1 went to 4.80 useless- -------- now just wish i could cut this bastard in time to try for one of lukes guys -- lmao

well i built a new guy little over a week ago -- turned out to be total retard so just sit him till training changes to compare difference -- before training changes 1 on 1 went to 6.75 useless+ --------- with training changes 1 on 1 went to 4.80 useless- -------- now just wish i could cut this bastard in time to try for one of lukes guys -- lmao

the hell with lukes guys. they're all standup. pffft. who cares about that?

....as far as training schedules. im not sure how it is for regular gym guys but i know that setting it up perfectly for a private gym is damn hard. it took me over and hour and a half to get it set like i wanted it. my eyes hurt. my fighter Bill Dance is in a public gym. by the time i got my private gym sorted and got to him, class size was the least of my worries lol. i just set him to spar 6 times and clicked on the coaching session in order right down the line. i dont care if there's 12 other ppl in the classes with him. even im not that dedicated (my eyes really hurt). it's definately going to take a lot of getting used to as far as setting up training schedules. it's quite the task i must say. but it may just be where it was so much less involved to set them before that makes this so much more difficult now. it was pretty easy to just say "okay, my next fight im going to need to focus on boxing skills" and then spam boxing. i think those days are gone. it use to be more of "training vs next opponents skills". now it seems to be "training vs maintenance". although, after about 10 minutes i completely abandoned the ticker page altogether and just evened the training out so that each fighter gets at least one session per skill a week....if something were to happen and erase my training schedules now, i'd blow my head off

i do want to say though, that i think the struggles that i just listed above will definately urge ppl to create more specialized fighters (which should be a good thing). i created 2 fighters tonight myself. they are all evened out and should be ready to take a fight tomarrow if i choose. but honestly im already regretting it. because they are skilled in multiple areas. i dont want to have to maintain all those skills :sad01_anim: . not that it's impossible to do. but i dont know if i've got the patience for it. so i'll probly just take the route of least resistance and let 2 of the skills deminish. maintaining a balanced fighter is gonna be a job lol. glad my regular guys arent setup that way :P

NOTE: it appears that you still can spam train til around remarkable or wonderful. so a lot of my gripe is just because of the difficulties combined from a self operated private gym and an older stable of developed fighters. so even though my eyes do hurt badly, i dont want to come across negative. it'll all be gravy in 2 weeks :)

okay after check them all out they are not so far apart after all but they for sure have changed --- coaching on average uses .50 to .70 --- sparring .85 to 1.00 --------- carido 1.70 (which seems to have went up) -------- ct 1.10 ---- and yoga .19 ---- so some have changed some havent

My fighter had a fight today in Las Vegas so his tickers zeroed. After today's AM session (he was/still is travelling) his tickers went up - from what I remember it was mentioned that there is some protection time after the fight. Did I miss something?

Also one of my fighters has very high physicals (exceptional to elite across the board). I gave him 340 points (according to this Chrome plugin showing numbers) in Athletism. After one session without training his physical tickers went up dramatically so that one more session without training will mean reaching the limits (the decreasing process will hit). I think this is a little too much regarding these physicals.

My fighter had a fight today in Las Vegas so his tickers zeroed. After today's AM session (he was/still is travelling) his tickers went up - from what I remember it was mentioned that there is some protection time after the fight. Did I miss something?

my guy ed gein too -- yesterday it said ticker stopped for 10 days or something similar -- now it doesnt say that and they have moved

I've had this same problem. One of my guys had a fight. He's yet to return to 100% energy and yet he's about two ticks away from filling his physicals tickers. Cardio's also gone faster for some reason. The Skill Maintenace page is starting to remind me of Uncle Stinkmeaner from The Boondocks.

i noticed this am session energy usage was all over the place --- some guys training with coaches used .5 energy some used normal usage sparring and carido energy usage seemed off also
Mike said he was changing energy loss, remember?

I only set the apititude for one of my fighters. Now, on the skill maintenance page only that one fighter has the apititude section visible.

The fighters that I didn't choose apititde for... did they get it assigned randomly?