best fighter name in th site

I personally don't understand why people would waste time with some of these stupid names. I saw Lipton Teabag and Tea Bagger yesterday. It's not funny, just dumb. There are a whole bunch of dumb names popping up in NY. Maybe I'm a stick in the mud, but it ruins the immersion factor for me when I have to go up against a guy named Jack Mehoff or Dick Hurtz.

I personally don't understand why people would waste time with some of these stupid names. I saw Lipton Teabag and Tea Bagger yesterday. It's not funny, just dumb. There are a whole bunch of dumb names popping up in NY. Maybe I'm a stick in the mud, but it ruins the immersion factor for me when I have to go up against a guy named Jack Mehoff or Dick Hurtz.

Just wait until you have to deal with the fury of Anal Submission.

I agree I hate when people make fighters with stupid names

It does get old, although I did like Doctor Pepper.

I have a guy named Reginald "The Testicle Ripper" Walker...I've always had a soft spot for him.

So, did you finish him off?

I mean, did you make him submit to you?

:P

Lmao!

Well all my names fail then most likely

all stupid or based off of real people

Frank "The Tank" Ricard

Mike Hunt

"Hairy is" Mike Hawk

Tea Baggins

Rocky

BJ penn

Craven Moorehead

terrelle pryor

few more

I have to make a shout out for San Lucas Mussolini, a fighter whos stomping people in Las Vegas

and another cool name, Johnny Jerkwater

(the city from Rambo....booooyaaaaa) :smile_anim:

:mf_popcorn1:

:mf_popcorn1:

I also think the "Jackme Hoff" and such are retarded, as well as the real name fighters. That's just feeble and unoriginal.

I really like Nintendo "Wii Wii" Takada.