best fighter name in th site

I made a Russian named Petr Petrovich, and after he submitted two guys by RNC, he's now known as "The Python" Petr Petrovich.

Also, "Hammerhead" Hank Hornsby out of London is 3-0 with 3 KO's. I prefer catchy but believable names to the perverse or pre-existing.

"Shoeless" Al Bundy is funny as hell! ^_^

If it's a clever name and made with a good taste it's good for me. Even better if it rhymes with the nickname.

I'm curious on how they market the top P4P fighter. I checked the record on him and he's 6 - 0 5 via KO 1 via decision. I have a fighter who is 8-0 all via knockout and isn't apart of the top ten P4P fighters although he is number 3 in the heavy weight division

It depends on the hype of who you are fighting as well I believe.

I gave my first fighter Knock Out Kick To The Face as a name. Only because its my favorite saying from the movie never back down.

Check it out its a great movie

you sir are a boldfaced liar.

or just have horrible taste in movies.

• 2 weeks later...
you sir are a boldfaced liar.

or just have horrible taste in movies.

Nah it was one of those movies that i could joke about all day with friends, just the fight scenes in the movie. Its not my favorite movie i didnt say that, i liked it the first time i saw it, but thats the first thing i could think of when i created my first fighter.