How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

Not sure how I found it, I am a huge MMA fan and probably just came across it. Many years ago I found it and started playing. I only played for like a week. After a couple years I remembered the game and searched for it. It seems a lot different from when I first played it but now I am hooked!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you guys broadcasted the game, I bet you would have a ton of MMA fans rushing to make accounts and spend money on this website. Maybe make an Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or some sort of social media outlet. Personally I forget how Infound this site but I'm glad I found it!

The game does have a Facebook account

I actually found this game when I first started getting into shape and working out. I had become quite the fan of boxing and MMA over the years and was very much into watching these sports and loved playing games involving these sports. I had come across a cool iphone game where you ran an MMA gym, trained MMA fighters and signed them to different orgs, get sponsors etc much like mmatycoon except that it was not online and you could only go so far. After beating the game like 8 times and being totally obsessed with the idea of managing MMA fighters, I began looking up guides for the game.

That's when I found mmatycoon... it was actually the first search result on Google when I typed in the name of the iphone game. I don't even remember what the name of that game was!

mmatycoon actually helped me a lot to keep motivated about working out and staying in shape. Every day I would log in and check how my fighters training sessions went and I would think to myself "Hey I hit the weights today too. This must be a bit like what my fighters feel like." And this was a cool thing for me.

It has been 5 years now and still going strong, only broke the top 5 one time but I know I will get there soon (I am still not done with my first batch of projects even now 5 years later!). I am glad I found this website and thankful for everyone that has helped me with advice etc over the years.

Thanks mmatycoon!

• Upvote 2

Someone metnioned it on the World of Mixed Martial Arts forum. Which is another excellent MMA game i'll add, but it's about being a booker, not a manager.

That might have been me, I'm frequently on there :)

I think it was in the mod forum, when someone was trying to make a DB based on MMA Tycoon, which was a fools errand if there ever was one, I mean look how out of date the RW database has gotten through it's updates, and that only had to track 25 orgs and about 2000 fighters, and has years of previous work behind it. I can't even imagine the work needed to make a new, accurate "fictional" db from complete scratch.

I think it was in the mod forum, when someone was trying to make a DB based on MMA Tycoon, which was a fools errand if there ever was one, I mean look how out of date the RW database has gotten through it's updates, and that only had to track 25 orgs and about 2000 fighters, and has years of previous work behind it. I can't even imagine the work needed to make a new, accurate "fictional" db from complete scratch.

Yep, that was me :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...