How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

Searched for mma games on my phone found one in beta version but didn't like it to much. Got interesed in mma management like games, searched for some on google got a top 10 best mma games on pc or something like that and now I'm here.

It’s a great game man, enjoy. Takes time to build up good fighters though. They age 4 years in one real year, so you could have a guy for 4 real years or more. You get attached!

• Upvote 2

Searched for mma games on my phone found one in beta version but didn't like it to much. Got interesed in mma management like games, searched for some on google got a top 10 best mma games on pc or something like that and now I'm here.

Sent you some money to get your future guys in good gyms.

Best advice is to roll a few 25 year olds to learn the game with more experienced characters via QFC`s. Don`t make the fighters too balanced, a boxer/wrestler or grappler are good first builds to have some fun with. If you lik ethe game buy VIP and then build your own 18 year old projects.

Get a good mentor like Grumpy and get into a good alliance. Underground is good for example.

Good luck !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually found this site, about ten years ago in 2010. I was training in jiu jitsu and boxing at the time. I really enjoyed watching the UFC. So I googled, "MMA games" in hopes to find a good MMA console game. There weren't any at the time and I discovered this MMA Simulation game. After creating an account, I was amazed at how intricate this game was. I played for a short time and after finding how slow paced it was, moved on to other games. This was partly because I wasn't familiar with many aspects of the game and didn't interact much with the community.

In March of this year, I received an email about returning to MMA Tycoon. I decided what the hell, we're in a pandemic and all we have is time. After joining, I was mentored by Grumpy Bastard, and have since learned a lot of details I missed the first time I tried MMA Tycoon. Thanks to the mentor ship I received, I am confident I will stick around.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...