Lots of BIG Free Agents

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANybody know what happens to a guy who gets released while under contract? Is he obligated by the contract?

yeah, I think they are... but the promoter can drop them for inactivity, or you can get out if they haven't offered you a fight. remember, you don't have to accept the fight they offer.

not 100% on that stuff tho. somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah you just add him to your shortlist and if you have the most hype of any other managers that have him on their shortlist when the time expires, you get that fighter.

• 2 months later...

I'm wondering what happens when you have no empty fighter slots when you are the highest ranked manager that shortlisted a certain guy and time "time left" runs out?

Do you have to have a empty slot when the free agent's time runs out ?

Will the free agent automaticly go to the 2nd ranked manager because if my fighter slots are full ?

Or I have a chance to release my weakest fighter to make room the free agent after the time runs out ?

sure you have to be below 10? Then why would I get extra fighter slots? In fact I only bought them to save some of my free agent fighters in my org from retiring, as it really hit me bad today, I got a 4-0 fighter to move from Tokyo to LA, cost me 12000$ signing bonus and now 2 days after arranging his first fight, he goes Free Agent,

so if I can't pick him up with my 10 original slots perhaps someone else will,

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=19235

He has a 4 fight contract with my Org TTC paying him 4000$ per fight, so if you get him, I hope you'll like my org.

yes you have to have an empty slot open at that time -- and it cannot be an extra purchased spot either -- has to be original 10 fighter -- so say if you purchased 15 fighters and have 12 you cannot pick up a free agent -- you have to be below 10

Has that been confirmed?

sure you have to be below 10? Then why would I get extra fighter slots? In fact I only bought them to save some of my free agent fighters in my org from retiring, as it really hit me bad today, I got a 4-0 fighter to move from Tokyo to LA, cost me 12000$ signing bonus and now 2 days after arranging his first fight, he goes Free Agent,

so if I can't pick him up with my 10 original slots perhaps someone else will,

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=19235

He has a 4 fight contract with my Org TTC paying him 4000$ per fight, so if you get him, I hope you'll like my org.

This is quoted fro Mike when I asked him about it earlier

"You should be able to add them but the Free Agent list has a mind of it's own sometimes so I wouldnt bank on it."

So looks like you can use the extra slots for free agents

so many cheaters. i shouldn't be surprised but i am. what joy can one get from cheating. yay! i cheated and won because i suck too much to do it honestly. what is the point. it is far more enjoyable when you can achieve something honestly. some people will never know that feeling. always looking for a short cut. some of these really good manager records are going to go bye bye. i have a feeling there are a lot more cheaters on here than any of us suspected.

all these free agents were built by cheaters. they should also be deleted along with these accounts. they wouldn't have been able to build these fighters so quickly without their multiple accounts.

Just to confirm, we did change it to include the extra slots but that free agent list sometimes gives fighters to lower ranked managers and we havent figured out why yet but it SHOULD count your extra slots.

good deal -- sorry guys didnt know they got it fixed or somewhat fixed -- i missed out on a free agent because of the extra slots so glad its fixed

so many cheaters. i shouldn't be surprised but i am. what joy can one get from cheating. yay! i cheated and won because i suck too much to do it honestly. what is the point. it is far more enjoyable when you can achieve something honestly. some people will never know that feeling. always looking for a short cut. some of these really good manager records are going to go bye bye. i have a feeling there are a lot more cheaters on here than any of us suspected.

all these free agents were built by cheaters. they should also be deleted along with these accounts. they wouldn't have been able to build these fighters so quickly without their multiple accounts.

a lot of the guys are under contract or even champs --- the orgs shouldnt suffer because of what someone else done -- so i see giving someone a chance to pick them up

I always hold on to my free agents in my org just in case. A couple of times guys have been picked up. It doesn't cost anything to keep em around.

Ok thanks for the advice, i'll do that.

Ok thanks for the advice, i'll do that.

it is a little more complex than just deleting all these free agents i guess. it does seem unfair to org onwners who are now screwed because a cheater has been busted. i also think it is unfair that people are able to sign fighters created by cheaters. it's a no win really. it is what it is.