TONIGHT Dan Torres becomes a legend.

Guest nunnker

Someone here drives a "Fail Camino"!!!!

http://www.linkwhip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Dora-The-Explorer-Themed-El-Camino.jpg

Yes i just made that up, lol.

You already had your chance, it's bad enough that I have to take on Gunmetal repeatedly.

Preston "Bodie" Broadus steps up to the mic:

Ariel Helwani: So, the news coming from your camp is that you are the new prodigy ready to make a mark on the tycoon world?

Bodie: Look man, Im just ready to smash some fuckers.

Ariel: But why would an established fighter like Philip Dale give you a shot, in essence your a no-one with a losable fight coming up.

Bodie: Thats true man, but id like to think I come from a decent camp, and lets be honest, Dale has a tendency to fight guys who aint on his level...I mean a wins a win, but whatever floats your boat. Dan Torres? Fuck man... not even the counter problem could win that bitch a fight.

Ariel: So Torres is a bitch?

Bodie: I slap harder guys than him out the way to get into a fight ffs, less of the stupid questions man.

Ariel: Sorry Bodie, didnt mean to be rude but people might see you as another Dan Torres, keen to steal the limelight from more established pro's.

Bodie: Your a dick man. Honestly, how some fuck aint knocked you out by now is unbelievable.

Ariel: Sorry, sorry, dont hurt me.

Bodie: Pfft...

Ariel: Anyway back on topic...Dale, can you beat him?

Bodie: I think I can, plus I got 50k to back myself up...If he wants to duck the hype difference(even though he fights no hype cans), maybe he will trail that little brown tail of his into the cage for some cold hard cash. I know he comes from a prestigious camp, but fuck, maybe even his manager, the ever game, Turd (Burgular) Ferguson is scared to take this match...theres no such thing as easy money when you gonna a beast in your midst.

Ariel: So let me get you right, your sayin, Bodie vs Dale, 50k to the winner?

Bodie: You got me all wrong homie, Im saying Il give that mutherfucka 50k if he can beat me....Im willing to beat his ass anytime, anywere for free.

Ariel: Well there you have it folks, Preston "Bodie" Broadus is calling out Philip " Can Crusher" Dale. Anywere he wants, anytime, blah blah blah. What you gonna do Phil???

• Upvote 1

That is one sweet whip Brainsmasher :thumbup: Is that you and your brother rollin' it?

Brutha' or Brother? Either way, yes it is. Got nuff room in da back for Bro's and Ho's!

I'm sure Dale will be making a cameo at the Under 21 World Championships this weekend to support his buddy Phred Nguyen. If any of my fans happen to tap him on the shoulder to ask for an autograph, it will have been the most brutal physical contact inflicted on him this week.

He'll be there. I heard he's granting an interview about Phred.

Bodie: You got me all wrong homie, Im saying Il give that mutherfucka 50k if he can beat me....Im willing to beat his ass anytime, anywere for free.

Ariel: Well there you have it folks, Preston "Bodie" Broadus is calling out Philip " Can Crusher" Dale. Anywere he wants, anytime, blah blah blah. What you gonna do Phil???

Head on over here. There's still a couple orgs on the schedule that don't have opponents for me yet. If you can get one of them to have Bodie as the opponent, I will be happy to show you the error of your ways.

He'll be there. I heard he's granting an interview about Phred.

Head on over here. There's still a couple orgs on the schedule that don't have opponents for me yet. If you can get one of them to have Bodie as the opponent, I will be happy to show you the error of your ways.

Cole Michaels threw a challenge your way long ago and was looked to the side, and you fight cans like nunnker for comedic relief.

• Upvote 1

Cole Michaels threw a challenge your way long ago and was looked to the side, and you fight cans like nunnker for comedic relief.

You seem surprised that Tapeleg loves comedic relief.

To be fair Torres would push Cole's shit in.