Taking away the skill depletion

PurplNurplToast

Or introduce some MT sparring to your training schedule...?

Doing 2-3 sparrings for a primary a week doesn't seem enough to keep the secondary skills from declining.

MMATycoon's advice is solid of course.

Skill decrease and fighters attitudes are the best changes the game could have imo. It adds depth and makes the game far more comppex. Every time i am allowed to make a choice i am happy with the game

I really wish it was more age based.. maybe it is I"m not on here all that much but someone in their 30's should drop faster than someone that is 22

Just popping in to say that I haven't had a single de-pop yet. Carry on.

Same thing cous, and I don't even fight half as much as you do.

Just popping in to say that I haven't had a single de-pop yet. Carry on.

nope, me neither.

I think people are talking about something going from

12.146564 to 12.146563

because it was in the red for one session.

• 3 weeks later...

Im really starting to feel this now too. Seems like everyone is losing stats now, especially this past week. Feel like I have to micromanage everything now. Becomes a big hassle with 15 fighters.

I have no de-pops since the changes. With time management anyone can do it i think. Yes, it is more of a chore but what is an extra 10 to 15 minutes to set up training.

I set my fighters training and didn't touch it for a while under the old system. I would train something up and let it sit until it was time for something different.

With the current system I do the same fucking thing. None of my guys are in the red becuase I have them set up to both train what I want and reset their tickers. To everyone who is experiencing "massive"(your not) skill drops I have one thing to say:

YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

ive found that 3 -4 general CT trainins can help most of your physicals from dropping. Physicals are my highest stat for most of my fighters.

With this in mind... if your having secondary issues, 3-4 training of that secondary should help with that pesky depop thing.

Same goes for primary.

I know training primaries helps secondaries but not exactly sure on the numeric value atm.

I set my fighters training and didn't touch it for a while under the old system. I would train something up and let it sit until it was time for something different.

With the current system I do the same fucking thing. None of my guys are in the red becuase I have them set up to both train what I want and reset their tickers. To everyone who is experiencing "massive"(your not) skill drops I have one thing to say:

YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

This. Still no de-pops and I reckon my guys are fairly solid.