HWP's Offer to Heavyweights

Grey

I just got this message from the former Andrei Arlovski. What do you guys think about his/her/its offer? I'm assuming that it was sent to me because of Golden Glory and Starship Pain. The message is as follows:

I did a search and am messaging all fighters under this category. I want the best Heavyweights in the world fighting at HWP. Its only fitting. Please let me know how i can make this happen without going broke. Also, to ensure HWP doesnt go under and become extinct i need to ensure the Hype/pop stays in HWP so all high skilled fighters would need to sign for a 9 fight contract. I can set you up with a fight every week if you want and your contract would be over in a little over 2 months. Thats not long at all. If your injured or cut i can match you up with another fighter also injured or cut (if available).

im sure we can work something out. if theres any questions or something i forgot to mention please ask. also i can send money directly to your company as pay if you need.

Maybe he wants mid level or low ranked guys and wants 9 fights and fast fights so they get high hype when its all said and done. It doesnt really say whether he wants high level guys or wants to make high level guys.

Maybe he wants mid level or low ranked guys and wants 9 fights and fast fights so they get high hype when its all said and done. It doesnt really say whether he wants high level guys or wants to make high level guys.

I don't really have any mid or low-level heavyweights so if that were true, he wouldn't have messaged me.

I don't really have any mid or low-level heavyweights so if that were true, he wouldn't have messaged me.

I didnt mean to insinuate anything. I thought it was a mass PM or something. Sorry.

I really like HWP to be honest, I think he's come up with something quite unique as far as orgs go. The combination of contracts balanced heavily on the win bonus, as well as having a huge roster of one weight division makes it quite different. He's always done shorter contracts for me if I've requested it too.

I personally could sign a fighter to a 9 fight contract in this kind of org but the money would have to be really good too. That said Im not sure what he/she/it is after with this really?

this is true -- cause as most everyone signs 4 to 5 fight contracts -- then usually a big signing bonus and raise in pay to resign again -- the money would have to be really good cause tied into a 9 fight deal thats over 2 normal contracts and think about how much more money you fighters make after winning 4 more fights -- cause your giving that up

I have one of my dudes in HWP. Was the former champ for quite some time but recently got knocked off. The org and AA have been nothing but good to me, that's why I keep my guy there. While it's not the highest competition, it's a fun org overall and the pay is great for a new manager starting out.

He has always been offering contracts like that. A lot of fights, very low base pay, very high win bonus.

I've never sign with him, but i'd like to try to have a fighter so active...only problem for me is the fighting while injured part.