Fight Engine Improvements

EzekelRAGE

New fight engine launch

OK a heads up that the new fight engine will get launched on Thursday, after Tokyo and before St Petersburg. If you aren't sure what tactics to do now, basically you should start from the middle for damage vs accuracy / counter vs aggressor and then move one way or the other from there if you have a good gameplan for doing so.... but generally a nice balanced setting for those two will do you well. There are more details a couple of posts below on what the main changes are

I haven't lost once going 100% counter. Not once. The only fights I've lost recently, or didn't win, were fights I didn't go 100% counter & my opponent went more counter than me. I went 100% in my last 8 fights and won every one of them. I'd almost bet if I would of went 100% in the majority of my losses I would of won most of them if not all.

If Snuka makes it past Offenhard he's in for a real treat, although he should change his last name to Sackett so the legend of the Sackett Hunter can begin ;)

• Upvote 1

I haven't lost once going 100% counter. Not once. The only fights I've lost recently, or didn't win, were fights I didn't go 100% counter & my opponent went more counter than me. I went 100% in my last 8 fights and won every one of them. I'd almost bet if I would of went 100% in the majority of my losses I would of won most of them if not all.

If Snuka makes it past Offenhard he's in for a real treat, although he should change his last name to Sackett so the legend of the Sackett Hunter can begin ;)

lol -- i have had the opposite luck -- i had never gone over 80 counter till the last few fights -- it wasnt good lost 3 straight at 100 counter and 4 out 5 at 100 counter -- everyone said it wasnt beatable so i finally tried -- pfffft hell with that shit lose 4 out 5 im back to my normal settings / tatics -- but it will be a new experience Thursday anyway so

That goes 100% for me as well except it was only the last 6 for me.

edit LOL...PBR was one of my six

I should have paid a little more attention to who was in that org before accepting the contract. HOWEVER, Snuka will not be changing his name becuase he is not a sackett. He trained them in muay thai. The Tinker trained them in BJJ and Mickey O'Neil trained them to box. Looks like you have to get by the trainer before you even get to take a shot at becoming "The Sackett Hunter"

New fight engine launch

24th August 2011

OK a heads up that the new fight engine will get launched on Thursday, after Tokyo and before St Petersburg. If you aren't sure what tactics to do now, basically you should start from the middle for damage vs accuracy / counter vs aggressor and then move one way or the other from there if you have a good gameplan for doing so.... but generally a nice balanced setting for those two will do you well. There are more details a couple of posts below on what the main changes are.

Fuck yeah,, whoohooo. Now shit will become fun again. :smile_anim:

Thanks Mike :thumbup:

That goes 100% for me as well except it was only the last 6 for me.

edit LOL...PBR was one of my six

I should have paid a little more attention to who was in that org before accepting the contract. HOWEVER, Snuka will not be changing his name becuase he is not a sackett. He trained them in muay thai. The Tinker trained them in BJJ and Mickey O'Neil trained them to box. Looks like you have to get by the trainer before you even get to take a shot at becoming "The Sackett Hunter"

My last 6 fights as well, all 100% counter. That's hilarious man lol. Since Bitonti lost going 90% counter I just updraded (or downgraded) to 100% and won. A couple fights in my last 20 I have went 100% counter but not that many, usually only like 90% or no more than 95%... but the last 6, straight up 100%.

I haven't been proud of a win since Taj al Din beat Horste Linkke.

I got 3 fights this Saturday so that is going to be my big experiment on how to adapt to this change, I am actually really looking forwards to setting my sliders to somewhat more of what they were like when I started and was pretty sucessful rarther then the 80% or mor counter I currently have them set to just so I don't get totally killed by counter strikes.

St Petersburg and Tokyo are ahead of London, so the matchups tomorrow will take place under the new system

It's 11.45am in London, 2.45pm in St Petersburg which means St Pete happens 3 hours earlier and as the system starts with the St Pete events then London must use the new engine by default

so how do you think I sholud set sliders for example; opponent has excelent box - my fighter is wonderfull, hight is the same, sholud i be more agressive or counter or??? I dont have any idea now :-)

first off thanks to mike and his crew for bringing in these well needed changes +10

I just renewed vip because of these changes and am over the moon

now all that hard work in the gym will pay off , because recently sensational boxer going the distance with a superb boxer just didnt seem right lol.

sliders are again KING let the games begin.............

I don't see it's broken if most of the players know it .

Not everybody does. I won a fight against a much better fighter than mine recently just because he didn't know the counter stuff. forum tribe isn't game tribe, it's a restricted elite among game tribe.

Not everybody does. I won a fight against a much better fighter than mine recently just because he didn't know the counter stuff. forum tribe isn't game tribe, it's a restricted elite among game tribe.

It's not a "restricted elite" per definition as everyone has access to it. People choosing not to read the forums know they might miss out on stuff like this at times.