VFC - New York.

Ive got guys with the APG and one with the Dog Pound. I had guys with the APG before the VFC and I still have, the initial contracts on creations are 800 each normally but when Edihlsons and Renato's VFc contract ran out, they went for 2500/1500/1500. They fight every 3 weeks and the owner is OK if you want longer to train, as I held back a heavyweight 3/4 weeks recently. So the APG contract is better than the Pound, you fight every 3/4 weeks guaranteed, and the owner is OK and always pms back and he is online a lot.

a lot of us have 150 -155k boys so if you want easier fights, then Pound is the place as he is signing a lot of 160's.

We have 2 more options.

1. Mike sets up his own org, mass mails the VFC, cancels every contract, send offers out from his new org, and we move on. We would all have to be ready to fight, as he would need the numbers.

2. I set up a new org as a franchise of Immortals London and LA, Mike mass mails, cancels contracts, we send out new offers, and again everyone is ready to fight. I can transfer Spartans Gym to Mike, its profitable and popular and already has a lot of VFC fighters in it. We would be independent but carry signage etc of Immortals and we would fill their cards and they would fill ours too, as its only $500 to travel to London or LA. This also means our fighters who prefer stand up can fight KT rules in LA. Mike is co owner with full disclosure and he can fully access the org if I go inactive for more than 2 days.(im assuming he is restricted on Kimmi's because thats how its built).

We need to decide soon, my boys are out of contract at the weekend, they all have fight left on them and I have subsidised every one of them in training. If we are complaining, and we have had fights, other managers must be ecstatic.

Just for the record, NEI's doors are still fully open to those who are willing to travel to London for it. And again, I would still be willing to grant full release if VFC were to return, should you wish it.

I have one guy in NEI, who will probably be getting a fight pretty soonI would imagine. I also have a new fighter I created and signed him on to Immortals London. The Org owner over there is pretty cool and he has said that I could have a fight in a few weeks as he will create a new card for the KT guys that are joining his org.

So the way I look at it either of the options that Peel put forward could work out just fine. As far as NEI goes, I would happily join more fighters with his Org, provided that I was to create new ones in London or that I was willing to travel. But I am NOT going to move my manager base out of the US. I personally think that Option two works out pretty well for all parties and we could esentially be right back to where we were with the VFC with all the old rivalries picking up right where they left off. And that would allow us to actually have even more opponents to choose from possibly as all of the fighters from the London Franchise could also be potential opponents. I really actually kinda like this idea.

Anyway, I for one would be open to such an idea assuming that Kimmy doesn't come back in the next few days. Even if he does I would need to see immediate results in order to assuage my fears that he would simply go inactive again and leave us all fucked and rubbing our sore asses.

Oh and the APG does seem like a pretty decent Org also. I fighter I picked up from the free agent list was contracted to the APG for one fight. (In fact the fighter was one of Peel Steel's fighters)

I have one guy in NEI, who will probably be getting a fight pretty soonI would imagine. I also have a new fighter I created and signed him on to Immortals London. The Org owner over there is pretty cool and he has said that I could have a fight in a few weeks as he will create a new card for the KT guys that are joining his org.

So the way I look at it either of the options that Peel put forward could work out just fine. As far as NEI goes, I would happily join more fighters with his Org, provided that I was to create new ones in London or that I was willing to travel. But I am NOT going to move my manager base out of the US. I personally think that Option two works out pretty well for all parties and we could esentially be right back to where we were with the VFC with all the old rivalries picking up right where they left off. And that would allow us to actually have even more opponents to choose from possibly as all of the fighters from the London Franchise could also be potential opponents. I really actually kinda like this idea.

Anyway, I for one would be open to such an idea assuming that Kimmy doesn't come back in the next few days. Even if he does I would need to see immediate results in order to assuage my fears that he would simply go inactive again and leave us all fucked and rubbing our sore asses.

Oh and the APG does seem like a pretty decent Org also. I fighter I picked up from the free agent list was contracted to the APG for one fight. (In fact the fighter was one of Peel Steel's fighters)

Now we need to see how Mike feels about this, and if Kimmi isnt back 100% by Saturday. We could in one day, transfer the Spartans gym, set up the org, re-sign our core fighters, book venues, and arrange some cards. I would foresee this being sorted by Sunday.

We go for it with title defences, Davis and Almanez defending against their No.1 contenders on first 2 cards. Pain has left at 170, which is a good thing in my view, so we go straight into a tourney, and same with the other divisions. Hell, I would even let Boogie kick my ass again, Ive been letting DKJ do most of that recently.

Anyway, unless Kimmi is back by Saturday, the time for talking is over and we have to act, or internet based watching paint dry might become a viable hobby.

I'm in. Although that does mean I have to face Jon Davis in my first fight at least it does sit me as the number one contender for the Lightweight title. ;)

All kidding aside, I am down for it, as long as we can get a read from Mike as to his thoughts on it. If Mike does not want to go for it, then there are other possibilities... the basic plan still holds true, just a matter of who would be the other partner in this affair. -_-

I wouldnt mind doing that. One thing to keep in mind we need a lot of people to do this then just a few of us. I wouldnt mind running a good gym. I would hate to leave VFC because I cant be rehired back if I choose to leave.

I have a couple of unsigned guys I can move around. I could get Derric Styles to come over and I think my son has a guy or 2 also.

~Mike

Here is the breakdown of the way the Lightweight division looks right now:

Jon Davis 3-1-0

Anthony Tinsdell 3-1-0

Ronald Chinner 3-2-0

Shane Wellman Junior 3-2-0

Lupe Pintor 1-1-0

Kasem Muang 1-0-0

Ahmad Firnanda 2-3-0

Vladimir Golovchenko 1-1-0

Mohsen Mosaddegh 0-0-0

Ricardo Alonso FA 1-2-0

Barry Sanders 0-0-0

Nick Cool 0-1-0

Saidani Umetaro 0-1-0

Ahmad Nanda 0-2-0

Karl Backer 0-1-0

Mike Thomas 0-1-0

Fukushima Akira 0-1-0

Kalevi Kierre 0-0-0

JarJar Shots 0-1-0

AndrEas Oliveira 0-1-0

Buddy Bauman 0-1-0

Every one of the fighters under Mohsen Mosaddegh is inactive with two notable exceptions. One being Kalevi Kierre, the other being Ahmad Nanda. Of those who are inactive one is still possibly salavageable. Saidani Umetaro has only been inactive for 6 days and it could possibly be chalked up to Holiday stuff. I say give him a shot and if he turns up then he can be given the same offer as everyone else. Well, at least as far as being offered a contract in the new org etc... Also Barry Sanders has been inactive for a very long time as well, and should be considered lost.

That would leave us with a very small "core" of fighters in the Lightweight Division. After all the inactives are pruned it would leave us with only ten fighters total, eleven if Saidani Umetaro becomes active (soon) and comes over. This is of course going on the assumption that all the managers currently in this org bring their fighters over.

I will do one of these for each of the other weight classes.

Here is the Welterweight breakdown:

Jesus Tabs 10-8-0

Krzysztof Mentoleo 2-0-0

Tari Cunha 2-0-0

Barry Honnam 2-0-0

Ronald Roughcut 2-1-0

Sean Rellik 2-1-0

Marco Masters II 3-2-0

Kurt Vogel 3-3-0

George Brown 1-0-0

Nate Marquardt 4-5-0

Bart Olome 1-0-0

Daniel McCraig 1-0-0

Joey Bones (FA) 1-1-0

Domingos Savio 1-0-0

Rafael Santa Cruz 1-1-0

Lee Gerarld 1-1-0

Raul Izold 1-0-0

Gabriel Rua 1-1-0

Serginho Isadoroa 0-2-0

J.P. Damphousse 2-1-0

Mario Mario 3-4-0

Brady LeGrand 0-0-0

Gilbert De Cortes 0-1-0

Slade Sampson 0-2-0

Kid Coke 0-2-0

OK this division looks far less bleak at the moment, but there is still some fat that needs trimmed. First off there is Krzysztof Mentoleo, his manager has been inactive for over a month. Next is the free agent Joey Bones. As with all free agents someone in here could pick them up and move them to the new org if desired, but I am going to go on the assumption that they will be left behind in all my writeups. There are only three other inactives in this division.

All three of those managers have been inactive for quite sometime. That said it is far less of a hit than the Lightweight Division will take. After all the fat trimming the new org will have (again I am going on the assumption that all ur active managers come over, I obviously cannot predict which, if any, will opt out) twenty fighters remaining. Twice that of the Lightweights. I still have a few fighter slots open so I could make another Lightweight to help out and possibly some others could as well. We should immediately begin a recruitment campaign once this deal goes down.

What about 'Immortals of Sparta'

we feed the gym too this way, though you wont lose money anyway (Mike).

contracts, we have to be realistic, Im open to suggestions that we can all live with until we get some history. Also we are competing against others for new fighters so we need to be aggressive, and not broke.

Warwynd is looking at the divisions, the 155lb is definitely the one that has been hit hardest, the others are not so bad I hope.

Finally we go for 150k+ fighters or 140k+ (low hype) so we can attract more guys?

thoughts???

Middleweight Division breakdown:

Jd Almanez 8-6-0

Henri Charriere 3-0-0

Brody Savanis 11-9-0

Will Bunks 3-1-0

Archie Fallon 2-0-0

Luke Warm 3-2-0

Paul Orndorf 2-3-0

Benjy Bronk 2-5-0

Andy Ridge 1-0-0

Ivan Couture 1-1-0

Papz Papiyap 2-2-0

Ricardo Salampessy 2-3-0

Hellman Province 1-1-0

Teras Nyrkki (Ret) 1-2-0

Lincoln Jones 4-5-0

Pat Stropolis 0-0-0

Niko Bellic 0-0-0

Anderson Silva (Ret) 0-1-0

Mike Obrien 6-12-0

Tom Tucker 0-2-0

OK, this division only has three inactives and two retired guys so... here they are, Obviously the retired guys are gone so bye-bye to Anderson Silva and Terras Nyrkki.

As far as inactives go, we have Will Bunks, Ivan Couture, and Tom Tucker. None of their managers has lgged in for quite some time and so they are gone.

That said, it leaves us with fifteen middleweights. Considering that this division was never very deep in the first place that is not to shabby. More recruitment here would be needed as well.

Kimmy had me do contracts 1k/1k/1k for new or non-VIPs. 1250/1250/1250 for middle range managers/fighters and 1500/1500/1500 for VIP for 3 fights. He did most of the re-signs so I dont really know what basis he went off of.

As far as the name goes, I dont really care. The gym name can be renamed to whatever.

~Mike

I think that short contracts with smaller payouts at first would be the way to go, just so that the company doesn't go broke. It is also concieveable that we could get a loan for the company to help get us out of the red and allow more comfortable contracts for all of our fighters. I mean the VFC Rookie academy is gone and there are no good gyms that don't cost $600/week left anymore. So taking too big of a hit would just cause issues also.

Jolon has offered money before, perhaps he could contribute a no interest (low interest) loan to us as well. The most you can take in game is $50,000 but another slush fund between two managers could really help out as well. I cannot speak for Jolon of course, but if Maple were to PM him and get his take on it and maybe work out some details... plus I think Wellman's roomate or some such had said that he could help as well? I would prefer not to have to take contracts as shitty as the ones offered by the Dawg Pound, because at that point I may as well join another Org altogether. I have been with the VFC since the before it's first event, so I know that if we work out the details beforehand and get going with events quickly that we can get this thing moving and profitable very quickly. Kimmy told me that he lost money for the first few events but that he started to show a profit pretty early on. He also has the money in the VFC account that would more than cover the outstanding loans. Why he hadn't paid it off is anyones guess.

As far as the name... sure I like it. Even if it does seems a bit contradictory. I mean the Immortals were in the Persian army, not the Spartan army... ;)

Light-Heavyweight Division breakdown:

Bob Ferdinand 4-1-0

Tiberio Celentano 3-2-0

Jordan Silver 3-0-0

Ayo Sanni 3-1-0

Joe Lack 3-4-0

Happy Gunderson 10-24-0

David Unitas 5-7-0

Mike Mezgar 1-0-0

Borat Sagdiyev 2-1-0

Rick Ross 1-0-0

Thomas Chelios 1-0-0

Sergio Morales 1-1-0

Prince Ali 1-0-0

Supra Deuces 2-0-0

Dan Gaffney 1-1-0

Paul Shickawa 1-2-0

Ray Elliot 6-12-0

Punch MyFace 1-2-0

Hector Lombard 0-0-0

Frank Rua 0-0-0

Mike Simmons 0-0-0

Joey Porter 0-0-0

Ryan Marquez 0-1-0

Saadi Al Fayyad 0-1-0

Rick Robinson 0-0-0

Rob Nichols 0-2-0

Adam Brzenszczykiewicz 8-9-0

John Hurl 0-2-0

There are a bunch of inactives in the Light-Heavyweight Division. Ayo Sanni, Mike Mezgar, Thomas Chelios, Prince Ali, Supra Deuces, Paul Shickawa, Joey Porter, Rick Robinson, Rob Nichols, and John Hurl. None of which are salvgeble as all of their managers have been inactive for quite some time. Over a month in some cases.

This leaves us with nineteen fighters in the division. no great but not bad. It would allow us to recruit at a bit more relaxed pace.

Mike as far as pay I think that that schedule you laid out works pretty well, but I would like to make a few adendums/suggestions:

1) J.D. Almanez is our only current champion and he stayed loyal o the org up until this point. I feel that he should recieve a higher pay.

Perhaps in the range of $2500 - $3000.

The top teir guys, maybe top five or so should get a higher pay also I think. I'm thinking in the range of $2000 - $2500. They worked their asses off to get to where they are and should be paid accordingly.
I suggest in the range of $2000 - $2500. Maybe even graduating it downwards until you are at the $1500 mark.