VFC - New York.

This morning I swear Kimmi's account was ONLINE so I pm'd him. Then not long after he was offline, but his log on details didnt update. Look now and 23 fighters left today, Meltons boys, Bitonti's maybe others. I thought our guys are under contract, and we have to suck it and see what happens. Can anyone explain what might have gone on this morning, as I have guys ready to fight in contract with the VFC like many others, and Im sure Kimmi didnt set contracts to expire on the 19th?!?

They mght have left if the inactivity period for the fighter in the org was up, the org is going up in flames. Kimmy most likely is not coming back, it will either be bought (hopefully) or go exctinct and weel all have to find new orgs for our guys): .... Most likely, Christmas will be VFC's last event unless bought

My newest fighter Harald Friedrichsen left this morning due to inactivity clause. He would have been unable to pay his gym fees if he didn't get a fight soon and so I opoted to get him out, pick up a QFC match and set him as needing a contract. If Kimmy comes back and somehow reacquires the VFC then I will re-sign with him, but until then I have to assume that I need to look after my fighters futures.

this is awful, this is really the best org I've ever had any of my fighters in, it's a shame it might be over

Guys, this is exactly how I feel as well. But we do have a few options. as I see it.

1. Someone if the VFC could attempt to buy the org and keep it going. we could either run it for ourselves and sell it back to Kimmy when, and if he returns, or just run it as a group effort type thing where we try and help each other out with it.

2. we all try and get contracts with the same org and see if we can continue our rivalries, freindships, histories etc... over in our new home.

3. just saying 'fuck it' and driving on, finding new homes and moving on.

Obviously there are pros and cons to all options. As I see it option one is the ideal one but... there are vast logistical problems with it. Winning the bid for the company being the first of them. Option three has already been enacted by a good many fighters it would seem and there will probably be an exodus of fighters as contracts run out, inactivity clauses get exercised etc. I don't know about you guy, but for me one of the big parts of this game is the stuff we do in here. Tanilo, FBWellman, Templew1n, Maple, Decimer, (in no particular order and if I missed someone it was merely an over sight), are fun to interact with. I believe that most of you guys have really stepped up the level of creativity and fun that this thread has been and I would like to see it continue. The relationship between me, Decimer, and Maple I am particularly fond of due to our colllaborative efforts in here, but Wellman and the others are all very cool and I would like to work with those guys more in the future. Chime in guys... tell me what you think?

Jolon Williams, owner of NEI here, and I'd like to make a statement in regards to the future of VFC. I myself cannot buy the org, as I am currently running my own org successfully in London. However, if someone in this thread who would have VFC's best interests at heart, and would be willing to give it back to Kimmi upon his return, should he eventually do so, would like to buy the org, I would be more than happy in turn to front the cost of the debt, and hell, even help cover the cost of purchase, depending on how much it is. The reason I say specifically that it should be someone in this thread, is that I know it's the people who post in this thread that give the most damns about the org due to their interactions within and ties in the org. PM me if any of you are interested.

Jolon Williams, owner of NEI here, and I'd like to make a statement in regards to the future of VFC. I myself cannot buy the org, as I am currently running my own org successfully in London. However, if someone in this thread who would have VFC's best interests at heart, and would be willing to give it back to Kimmi upon his return, should he eventually do so, would like to buy the thread, I would be more than happy in turn to front the cost of the debt, and hell, even help cover the cost of purchase, depending on how much it is. The reason I say specifically that it should be someone in this thread, is that I know it's the people who post in this thread that give the most damns about the org due to their interactions within and ties in the org. PM me if any of you are interested.

Damn, Jolon! That is pretty awesome of you to offer this up.

I'm thinking about getting rid of my gym, so if you guys need someone to buy it, let me know. I'd be willing to hold on to it until Kimmy got back.

I am worried that I would not be able to pay back the loan and whatnot. I mean here is how it works as I understand it. Let's say I borrow 50K from Jolon and put in a bid on the VFC. Then I have to wait a week to see if I get it. During that week long waiting periond I would owe my first payment of something like $1K (somewhat more than that with the interest factored in) which I could barely afford. Then hopefully I could bring in enough money to pay the VFC loan payment (The VFC owes 33K) plus my own payments from there on out. But I don't know the first damn thing about running an org and would need loads of assistance. Not to mention probably a revolving line of credit to get the VFC solvent again. I have no idea how profitable the VFC is because the page that shows you the stats on the companies for sale only shows you the companyies rating (which I have no idea what it means except that, presumably, the higher the number, the better. VFC BTW it rated at 100. Out of what I have no idea) and the amount of debt. The max debt is %50K and the VFC is sitting at %33K. That makes for almost $700 per week by itself. Which means that I could not offer $50K because then my debt would exceed the maximum if I got the bid. At least that is how I understand it. The consequences for failure are pretty harsh... I would lose my VIP status if I could not make the payments and that would mean that I would lose two of my fighters as well, since I am over the maximum of 4 allowed for a basic membership. Depending on which fighters got cut I could live with that, but I do not want to find out which fighters I would lose.

In summation. While I am still considering this option, I am highly concerned what ramifications it could have for me and my future with this game if I took on the responsibility. If I took Jolon's offer and bought the VFC who among you would help me run the company until Kimmy got back or until I got it righted again?

Oh... and AG88 if you are willing to do this than that would also be an option... I will lend what assistance I can to you should you need my help.

Hey guys I would be willing to chip in and help out def! I know I'm not V.I.P but I have some money and I can make some transfers with my fighters and some other managers I know and I could def get some cash quick, I cannot buy VFC as I am not a vip member (I plan on being one soon). But I could help with matchmaking, recruiting, money problems, etc...

I also have emailed Kimmy to see whats up

Well, I'd be willing to give as much as 100,000 if we find the right person to buy it. I could do it if someone wants to hold onto my gym. It doesn't matter to me. Money isn't a big deal in this game.

I'm going to have around 30-40 thousand to help out. Possibly more, I got a good deal from my roomate. Cameron Speed and Dan Early left to UPG... Man that guy had plenty of money and skill to help out

I have already bidded, and i am so far the only bid. Fingers crossed

If you need more money I can loan some as long as you promise to pay me back little by little. =)Just PM me. Would hate to see VFC going to "wrong" hands.

As there seems to be a slight misunderstanding, please let me clarify.

I am not offering to loan any of you, any money. Debt is an ugly word. I am offering to give you the money outright. I don't expect any money to be paid back, whatsoever. Nor do I want it.

Just in case the worst happens though, I would also like to offer a healthy alternative. If this somehow doesn't happen, and the org either goes under or goes into the hands of someone who you don't like the way he or she runs things, I also offer you all a spot in NEI. Like VFC, NEI also has a thriving smacktalk thread with 500 replies and 8400 views, so I'm sure it's a place you could all comfortably fit in, and maybe even find new rivals to face up against. We're located in London, but I'm sure we could work something out. NEI is an easy top 50 org, don't be fooled by it's current ranking, so people can be assured of healthy competition as well. I would offer you all contracts within NEI, with the clear understanding that once Kimmi returned with VFC under his wing, I would grant you a release. Unless, of course, you happened to be a title holder. Be a bit silly of me to let go of a champion. But you get my drift.

Two alternatives, I'd like to think I've been able to save everyone from any drastic last resorts.

Pretty humbling stuff going on in here. Very impressive guys!

I want the VFC to stay in 'safe' hands too...very sorry I've been so quiet lately, however with the run up to Christmas I'm (understandably) focusing on family. Would love to help out in any way, however wont be able to do much until the New Year.

Best of luck with your bid Peel! We are all behind you.

Also thanks to Jolon from NEI...top offer sir, and one that we may be needing to keep everything ticking along!