VFC - New York.

Congratulations to the winners, commiserations to the losers, for our third event.

I will update on planned future matches, once i'm home from work.

Confirmed so far, is:

Jones vs loser of Vincent / Kopera - VFC 9

Sparks vs winner of Vincent / Kopera - VFC 8

Hendayko vs Bosko Brute - VFC 9

In other news.

The top 8 of the 155lb division is heating up, now. With a lockout being called for the 23rd of October. This is the date the final 155lb bout takes place, and the date the top 8 in the division, will be announced as final. The tournament will then begin, on the 1st of November. VFC 10.

Good luck to all those hoping to take part in the title chase, and that delicious $25,000. May the god of MMA war, be with you!

Ladies and Gentleman, the number one fighter in VFC is the new monster, here to own the 265 division, Mr. Bigger foot Silva. I am taking this moment to challenege Cliff Downey, he is the only top ten heavyweight still avalible to fight. Id like this fight as soon as possible. Thank you Mr. CEO of VFC Kimmy Riddle

I can't, in all good conscience, and without breaking one of my cardinal rules of V.F.C (fair and balanced matches), give you that fight, yet. Unless, Downey specifically agrees to that. The ball is in your court.

If he does, you will fight him, at V.F.C 8, and Speed, bar injuries, at V.F.C 11. If not, rest assured, you will fight at, and headline, V.F.C 10. Against an opponent worthy of your hype, and record. Cameron Speed

The 265 division, is about to get a lot tougher. I'm bringing a lot of veteran fighters onboard, fighters who want a piece of you, Hendayko, the Brute Brothers, Speed. The lot.

I'd prepare, and i'd prepare hard. Things are about to get real.

In the meantime, i'm building up the lower tier fighters, to contend with you, and the others, at a later date.

The 265 division, right now, is the most interesting in VFC, within my opinion. I look forward to seeing it evolve. So much so, i'll probably bring my TUM project over, once he's finished, he'll rumble with the big boys, and he's only a 150k ID.

Also. Because this is our tenth event. The Kimmy Challenge bonus will be in place, for the Speed vs Silvia, bout. You've got a potential $3000 bonus, on top of every other bonus you can earn, should one of you finish the fight in the first round. This bonus drops by $1000, for each round you keep the fight going. Go all the way to a decision? And get nothing.

Let's get it on.

Don King here, Only in America can the heavyweights be so intense, but in all honesty, the tournament that should be taking place is the 265 not some lil small people tournament. People pay to see the big bruisers ladies and gents, not some lil pip squeeks. That being said, lets get rumbling.

The HW belt, will be decided by the same tournament setup, as the current 155lb belt, once that tournament is completed (Early December). I'd suggest all interested parties start beating each other up now, for those top 8 places. Save one of them, for Justin. The belt is coming home to pappy.

The HW belt, will be decided by the same tournament setup, as the current 155lb belt, once that tournament is completed (Early December). I'd suggest all interested parties start beating each other up now, for those top 8 places. Save one of them, for Justin. The belt is coming home to pappy.

If we are going to save one for him, lets save two sots for Armando and whoever else, shaggy, sparks, or my third hw Dinero, who will be getting his first victory against Oleg Babich in a two weeks

Nah, I won't be saving any slots, it'll be top 8 (or 16, depending on activity) again. It was just a figure of speech. Though if you get 2/3 HW's through, you'll have to fight yourself, at the finals, which would be both excellent for you (yay belt) and shit for you (booo loss)

Hendayko- I still don't see what makes Silva vsuch a "beast". He has beaten all no name fighters in no name org's. Can't wait to kick some ass

Actually Bigger foot has fought in the 7th and 4th best orgs in RIo, winning in both of them, and holding the title in one. You fought in the third best one in your city, so honestly you cant say much, considering Silva was much more succesful in similar orgz. I wanted my first fight to be against you, but alas, they want my boy to fight someone higher ranked then you. I am cheering for you to win, please dominate. I want you to get high enough ranked so you can fight my boy. Please please win.

Don King Jr. out

Nah, I won't be saving any slots, it'll be top 8 (or 16, depending on activity) again. It was just a figure of speech. Though if you get 2/3 HW's through, you'll have to fight yourself, at the finals, which would be both excellent for you (yay belt) and shit for you (booo loss)

Im fine with beating my own boy for a belt

My Name Is Artur Renato, Im here to call out Jaroslav Jez. My manager says Im crazy, this guy Jez is one serious mother and I haven't fought yet. I need to fight to pay to train, and hell records are for DJ's. If I win I shock the VFC, i I lose, then no matter , you expect this future superstar to kill me.

But if i win, mmmm, imagine!

So while I respect the great Jez, Im would be honoured to fight this guy and find out if I have a future.

Let me fight him, let me shock the VFC!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41a9.jpg

Man, i'll fight you, if Kimmy lets me. Hype / Wins, whatever, man, it don't mean shit to me. I just want to punch you in the face over and over again, y'know?

You got some real balls, man. I've trained with the best. Balls like you've got, they don't come around often, and when they do, man. I just want to kick them, while praising them.

You got balls, man. BALLS!

*turns to Kimmy*

Boss, whaddya say?

Kimmy: He's unproven, Jez, doesn't mean he'll be easy. You sure you're ready?

Jez: Man, I was born ready. You promised me a rumble with Styles, and I didn't get it, that mother fucker could take some pain. I've never failed to knock a guy out before.

Kimmy: And you think you're ready for Renato? He's got some Muay Thai skills, Jez. He won't be easy.

Jez: Nothing is ever easy, man. I just want to fight, I need to punch people in the face, you know that shit. Just give me the damn fight, let me worry about Renato. The Styles fight, I wasn't with it, man. My physicals, they were off, i'd been sick for fucking weeks, fucking trailer trash whore gave me an STD or something.

Kimmy: Right, if that's what you and him want, that's what you'll get. V.F.C 10. I'll set it up when I get back to the office. You lose, Jez, and i'll do what I said I would, earlier. I'll send you to where i'm sending Kazmins and Teagus.

Jez: Hey, if I lose, i'll retire, man. No need to send me back to that place, boss.

*The doors to the VFC Rookie Gym swing open as Jon strolls in and walks up to the desk*

"Hello son, where can I find young Archie Fallon?"

*The guy behind reception points to a door over to the left* "In there usually Mr Boogi sir, we've had to replace one treadmill already!"

"Och! I'm sure ye have laddie...I'm glad te hear he's took te his trainin' well!"

*Still chuckling Jon wanders through the door into the small cardio room, filled with the latest in fitness technologies, and moves straight over to a fighter standing by a treadmill covered in sweat and holding both ends of a towel loosely looped around his neck*

"Archie bonny lad! Great te see ye. How's the trainin' comin' along?"

*Archie lets go of one end of the towel to shake Jon's hand, then takes the towel from his neck and rubs the sweat from his face with it*

"Ullo boss. It's going alright thanks...though I could do with more..."

"Ach ye could always be doin wi' more laddie, however I've come te ask ye. Are ye ready for ye debut fight?" *without waiting for an answer Jon ploughs on* "Good, good! Well lets see if'n I canne get things rollin wi Kimmy then shall I?"

*Upon seeing Archie's suprised, and somehwat dubious, expression Jon smiles* "Dinne worry yersel' son. It'll be a fair fight an ye can get back te ye trainin' afterwards...but remember ye are here te fight, ye ken?"

*Nodding, Archie responds* "I know that boss, and if you want me to fight then I will. Just tell me the details and I'll prepare."

"Bonny laddie, thats the spirit! Now, afore I go, I have been trawlin' the globe lookin' fer some company in VFC fer ye...I've found three bonny fighters. Can ye keep yer eyes oot fer em an' make sure they're looked after? Good lad! Weeell, I must go an' find Kimmy te talk about yer debut. See ye soon son."

*with a farewell pat to Archies shoulder Jon departs*

Hendayko- I would love to fight Silva and win, 2 dominating finishes in a row would be very nice

hah then please please win. But if you do, dont go to the ground with my boi bigger foot, it wont end well.

Gents.

If you both win your prospective matches, you'll meet at a future V.F.C.

If one loses, and one wins, we'll evaluate from there.

If you both lose, well, you'll meet at a future V.F.C.

Let's get the rumble in the jungle, going.

*There is a screech of tyres stopping outside the VFC Rookie Gym followed by the bang of a car door being slammed and heavy footsteps approaching the gym. As the guy behind the front desk looks up the gym door flies open and a huge figure enters. Behind him a harrased looking taxi driver is trying to close his rear door properly*

"Hallo American person! I Yuri, from Kazakhstan! Mr Bogey say I come here to learn! Yuri hit good, Yuri kick good, Yuri train hard and fight hard to earn dollar to send to Yuri Mamma! Where Yuri go to train and fight? Mr Bogey say come here!"

*Looking slightly flummoxed, the gym employee grabs a gym membership form and scrabbles for a pen* "Um, Mr Yuri? You need to complete this memebership form first sir...if you could please enter you details here...here...here...and sign...here....here...and here."

"No! Mr Bogey do this for me. He say come here to learn. Look at your TV *pointing to the PC behind the desk* and find Yuri!"

*Wild-eyed now the employee grabs a phone* "Um, Mr Bogey?"

"Yes, Mr Bogey...Jon Bogey. Little man who speak funny, he tell Yuri come here!"

*recognition finally dawns* "You mean Jon Boogi, the manager from Scotland? Yes he has another fighter here training...one moment please sir while I call him."

*Yuri, smiling happily wanders over to look at some posters of upcoming fights on a wall nearby as the guy behind reception makes a call, talking quietly and quickly*

*after a few minutes a polite cough brings Yuri back to the desk* "Mr Lebedev...Yuri, your details are here and I am pleased to welcome you to our Gym. As I said earlier Mr Boogi has another fighter training here, a Mr Archie Fallon, you will probably find him in the cardio room...through that door there."

*Beaming* "Thank you!" *Yuri head over to the door and enters the cardio room*

"Hello Americans! I Yuri, from Kazakhstan. I hear to train and fight. Who Archie? Yuri want see New York...Macdonalds!...metal Lady with torch!...Widestreet!...Show!...Fights!"

*Archie, sitting against a wall after a long session on his favourite treadmill, sinks his head into his hands and mumbles* "Oh shite..."

Gents.

If you both win your prospective matches, you'll meet at a future V.F.C.

If one loses, and one wins, we'll evaluate from there.

If you both lose, well, you'll meet at a future V.F.C.

Let's get the rumble in the jungle, going.

Just so we are clear, when he loses i will still want that fight

Obrigada Anaconda Tari Cunha, that is one stupid name, I remember you from back home. Shit man how does a fat f*ck like you con the VFC into a contract. Muay Thai my ass, now you live in New York, one fight and you be driving illegal cabs and sellin dogs.

Who you gonna fight punk? Hows your sister and her friend, she still talkin about the champ.

Good luck chump. Dont even dream about asking Kimmi for a fight with me, you wake up apologising!

You gonna be Yuri's bitch?

Rafael Santa Cruz