VFC - New York.

Ron Sparks is ready ladies and gents, so send him the fight offer. Let me and him sign on that dotted line, let him fight vinny, its that time boys. Don King here, ready to watch a rumble.

mmajunkie reporter Bob Jones here people! I just got off of the phone with Shane Wellman Junior... And he is pissed! Why you ask? Listen here-

Wellman Junior- "How come Im ranked fucking 13th for LW's? What da fuck is this, who do I gotta blow to get somewhere God dammit... Im fucking ranked below this kid Pintor... He hasnt even fucking fought yet!!! Ooooooooo this shit makes me mad. Any explanations Kimmy? Fuck no,. no ones got fucking answers. Fuck this shit Im just gunna have to beat the fuck outta Marco and Pintor and fucking shit on people in the fucking tournament.... This bullshit gets me pissed.. Junior out... Fuck everyone"

Norbert Kopera- i want to thank vinnie vincent for showing me where i need to improve and i will come back stronger and better the next time around.i will be surely working my def grappling and not look like turtle next time.

Norbert Kopera- i want to thank vinnie vincent for showing me where i need to improve and i will come back stronger and better the next time around.i will be surely working my def grappling and not look like turtle next time.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w7.jpg

Any time Norbert, any time!

Now, Ron, I look forward to a good fight. You'll need to bring your best, I can promise that much!

mmajunkie reporter Bob Jones here people! I just got off of the phone with Shane Wellman Junior... And he is pissed! Why you ask? Listen here-

Wellman Junior- "How come Im ranked fucking 13th for LW's? What da fuck is this, who do I gotta blow to get somewhere God dammit... Im fucking ranked below this kid Pintor... He hasnt even fucking fought yet!!! Ooooooooo this shit makes me mad. Any explanations Kimmy? Fuck no,. no ones got fucking answers. Fuck this shit Im just gunna have to beat the fuck outta Marco and Pintor and fucking shit on people in the fucking tournament.... This bullshit gets me pissed.. Junior out... Fuck everyone"

Take that anger and direct it at Marcus, you'll need that boost in hype to get into the top 8.

I may make it top 10, if the competition is too tough for just 8.

mmajunkie.com reporter Bob Jones here with interviews with Razhiki Hendayko and the long lost Shane Wellman Junior.

Jones- Its good to finally get an interview with both of you at the same time, your schedules seem very rough. Why is that?

Hendayko: a lot of training, Bosko Brutes sparring is very good but from what scouting reports say- his secondaries suck and he is unproven on the ground and has not had his chin tested yet.

Junior- Same here, I want in the LW tournament and a win against Reyes gives me a 90% chance at getting in. A dominating finish would be excellent and thats what I am looking for. I have put in unbelievable hours at the gym. My cardio is incredible and my skills have all significantly improved.

Jones: Thanks for the indepth responses guys. Razhiki whats up with you and Silva's beef?

Hendayko: All I can say is I dont start beef I finish it. He is a hype machine who submitted nobodies and has a glass chin. My stone fist will crush that.

Jones: And one for you Wellman. Whats up for your future?

Junior:Im focused on Reyes right now. I at least respected Vlady, I have no respect for this man. 2nd loss in a row at VFC coming for you Marco.

Jones:Wow thats quite the prediction. One last question for both, how is the VFC shaping your career?

Hendayko: Greatly, the belt will come with time. The wins and cred come first though.

Junior: They have given me an excellent chance, thanks to Kimmy and Mike. Gotta prove I still got it

Dont got beef?????? If you dont remember you attacked myself and my fighter first. Let us not forget that you came at us first, but thtas ok, im sure ull have a lot of time to think about it in a choke hold. Also, mr Vincent, please try to knock Sparks out, please im begging you stand and bang with him.

Breaking news from MMA USofA:

Former World Amateur champion Sergio Morales has been released from jail after serving less than a third of a 21-year sentence for multiple counts of manslaughter.

He will be on parole until March, followed by two years' probation that includes 200 hours of community service.

The state parole commission voted 5-1 to grant Morales’ release.

The fighter was jailed in April 2004 after pleading no contest to gang related charges.

Morales later punched a police officer in the jaw and head kicked a warden leaving both men unconscious.

Judge Henry Booth said the fighter had demonstrated ''potentially lethal anger management problems".

The fighter was released on condition he undergo a psychiatric evaluation and treatment to learn to control his anger, an official said.

He will also be subject to urine testing at least twice a week and unannounced home visits by state authorities.

Plans are afoot for Morales to return to the cage. His last fight, a 2nd round knockout of Mirko Jez (elder brother of Jaroslav Jez), took place shortly before he was jailed.

It is understood that Morales’ release is a surprise, with allegations surfacing of widespread bribery and corruption.

Peel Steel will represent the 25 year old Morales who will be based in New York.

Lupe Pintor ' show some class, calling people out like you are someone, using all those big words, like you are some street retard. If and i mean if i get past Jimmy Young, sure i would fight trailer trash like you, or if i lose maybe Jimmy can clean your mouth out and i will do it later. Either way you are full of shit my friend'.

Plans are afoot for Morales to return to the cage. His last fight, a 2nd round knockout of Mirko Jez (elder brother of Jaroslav Jez), took place shortly before he was jailed.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41a9.jpg

Dog, that match was a sham, and you damn well know it. Putting weights in your gloves isn't part of the officially sanctioned ruleset.

That shit ended my brothers career. Give me one minute with you in the cage, i'll do the same to yours.

In an official announcement, CEO Kimmy McRiddle confirmed speculative rumours that the upcoming 'fight for the championship' in the 155lb division, would see an increase of participants, from 8, to 10. This is to ensure that the very best chance is given for well performing fighters, who may have decayed a bit due to ring rust. to get involved in this exciting tournament.

Remember, the prize is $25,000, and the title of the first V.F.C champ.

Hendayko- Mr.King you need to learn to spell because you my friend just sounded like a complete jackass. Have fun with a head kick to the face, and eat the mat Silva. Sparks is a pussy too that I know for a fact I could break his jaw as well. I will make sure to send you the highlight film when your in the hospital :knifehead:

Wellman Junior- I ain't fucking trailer trash you British bum. Im from MA,USA bitch and we invented ass kickings over here, trailer trash? There are no fucking trailers up North fuckhead... You'd think one would at least try to know what they are talking about. Wellman JR out, better be ready Marco and Lupe

Wellman Junior- I ain't fucking trailer trash you British bum. Im from MA,USA bitch and we invented ass kickings over here, trailer trash? There are no fucking trailers up North fuckhead... You'd think one would at least try to know what they are talking about. Wellman JR out, better be ready Marco and Lupe

Pintor here: Wellman Junior, we already match up well for a fight which surprises me. Are you slow, is your mother your sister, you in bred yanky hick half wit?

I hope Marco ends you!

Hank Carlsson here, reporting for MMA insider. I'm here with Archie Fallon, managed by Jon Boogi, who is I believe on the phone right now...are you there Jon?

An irritated Scottish brogue, echoing slightly, emerges... Aye laddie, d'ye know what time it is here? Whit ye got me outa ma bed fer noo?

Uh, sorry about that Jon...we have just heard about the confirmed match at Rookie Rage between your fighter Mr Fallon, who is with me now, and the Afgan Mr Province. Do you have any comments?

Ach! Fer chrissakes lad, is that all? Archie will put all the training I've been payin fer te the test, an' he'd better bloody well knock Hellman's block off if'n he knows whits good fer him....ye ken Archie lad? Noo, let me see if'n I kin get some more sleep. There is a click as Jon hangs up

Uh...ah...well, Mr Fallon, do you have anything to add?

[smiling wryly] Not really Hank. I am glad for the match, and thank Mr Province for accepting the fight. I respect his talents and wish him well.

Thank you Mr Fallon...well, there you have it folks, this looks like an interesting match up to be sure! This is Hank Carlsson, good bye.

As the camera is turned off Hank calls Archie over once more Not the best of interviews there Archie, couldn't you bad mouth Hellman a bit for the camera? For gods sakes this is the VFC! People will turn off if they dont get blood and guts...

Not my thing Hank I'm afraid, I'm a fighter not a bad-mouther. My speaking happens in the ring or cage, and win or lose I congratulate my opponent. Now, I must return to my training, goodbye.

Hank, muttering as Archie leaves Whats the fucking world coming to? There's no ratings for politeness!....

Posted on the wall of Yuri Lebedev's facebook page

Аяулы бөленің Canat,

Мен сенемін, не сендер жақсысың. Мен қазір New_York боламын! Бас-басы өте жақсы, айрықша Mr Bogey және Mr MacWiddle! Mama айт-, не мен computer және internet тетігінің ықтың рұқсатсыз көшіріп ал- оған үй олай жібердім ол Yuri деген айналу қарсы арқылы аспаптың Skype, нешінші сендер маған біледі көргіз-. Сендер laptop, нешінші мен апаның Aizhan, нені сендер ескі айларда адал тоқтатуға қарайсыңдар айту бол- мен Inga алқындырсаңдар!

Жақсы бол- және менің көңілімді mama жіберед

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w35.jpg

Paul Orndorf

OK, I'm just gonna say that I am looking forward to my next fight with Bubba "Flash" Starling at VFC 7. This match looks like it will be a great fight and as long as I listen to my corner I might be able to actually look like I trained for this fight. Good luck to you, Starling. See at the fight.