How is that possible?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=11291

This 18 years old fighter was created 3 weeks ago. Now he has at least 200 points in primary skills. Another fighter of the same manager has 240-280 combined skill value. At this rate none will have any chance against them. I don't want to create a personal gym for my fighters, but is there any other way to keep up with such monsters?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, well that's a different issue all together as to whether or not he's training faster than is possible. I don't like it that people have no-gym coaches - that's why I limited the fees they can charge to $50 in that instance. However, having no coaches doesn't mean that you improve any faster from sparring in a gym that does have coaches, so that makes no difference to this issue.

However, having no coaches doesn't mean that you improve any faster from sparring in a gym that does have coaches, so that makes no difference to this issue.

If someone makes 5 fighters, 1 maxed out MT/1 BJJ/1Boxer/1 wrestler couldn't they then have them spar with their 'main' fighter and get a lot more points a lot quicker than people in gyms with coaches and rotating with the others in the gym?

... If he created him with max MT and trained the stuff he's not very good in, he could get that high maybe - he has a high fast learner value, I checked that.

What? Are you able to go from useless boxing/wrestling/BJJ to abysmal boxing/competent wrestling/BJJ blue belt this in just three weeks?!?!? And he has almost full energy... Sounds pretty fishy to me. If this stuff is legit I bet there will be some big changes in everyones training, lol. I mean, I'd sell my gym in a split second and make a private one. ;P

I mean, I'd sell my gym in a split second and make private one. ;P

a lot of people are already doing that, also this is second time you are proposing to sell your gym :smile_anim: Personally i do not care if i have the best fighter in the world or not, i let my managers figure that all out, my job is to book interesting fights (i am an Org owner)

a lot of people are already doing that, also this is second time you are proposing to sell your gym :smile_anim: Personally i do not care if i have the best fighter in the world or not, i let my managers figure that all out, my job is to book interesting fights (i am an Org owner)

Yeah Im toying with the idea a lot atm. :blink:

If someone makes 5 fighters, 1 maxed out MT/1 BJJ/1Boxer/1 wrestler couldn't they then have them spar with their 'main' fighter and get a lot more points a lot quicker than people in gyms with coaches and rotating with the others in the gym?
Pretty sure, unfortunately. However, it would apply to Overall and not specific.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=11291

This 18 years old fighter was created 3 weeks ago. Now he has at least 200 points in primary skills. Another fighter of the same manager has 240-280 combined skill value. At this rate none will have any chance against them. I don't want to create a personal gym for my fighters, but is there any other way to keep up with such monsters?

thats one of FightKings guys so i doubt Drake is cheating in any form. he has bin here awhile and has held a lot of belts in almost all the orgs hes in . i think he has just found what works for the fight style he use's and sticks with it as to get more pops . i mite be wrong but dont think so he has shown to be a stand up guy in the past so doubt hes changed much. he also owns a nutrition co so has access to good supps .

Thanks for all the attention! If you think Holden is good, check out Heston or Cutter; they're much better. Holden's popping like crazy, no doubt. Much more so than either Heston or Cutter ever did. Anyhow, not three weeks ago or so I created a thread saying that my 18 y/o fighter, Heston Patterson (3582), was the most skilled in the game, not YB Sol. Guess what? That thread was deleted. If you have a fighter in Brazil that is 'wonderful' in boxing or wrestling, shoot me an email in game, and I'll let you in.

What? Are you able to go from useless boxing/wrestling/BJJ to abysmal boxing/competent wrestling/BJJ blue belt this in just three weeks?!?!? And he has almost full energy... Sounds pretty fishy to me. If this stuff is legit I bet there will be some big changes in everyones training, lol. I mean, I'd sell my gym in a split second and make a private one. ;P

It's not only setting it to private and doing sparring. It's equally important to be selective of who you let in.

Hmm, yes that is a lot of points. I'll keep an eye on it. I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility though. If he created him with max MT and trained the stuff he's not very good in, he could get that high maybe - he has a high fast learner value, I checked that.

Come on, I sent you an email about Heston, fighter id 3582, and all you had to say was that he was pretty.

Thanks for all the attention! If you think Holden is good, check out Heston or Cutter; they're much better. Holden's popping like crazy, no doubt. Much more so than either Heston or Cutter ever did. Anyhow, not three weeks ago or so I created a thread saying that my 18 y/o fighter, Heston Patterson (3582), was the most skilled in the game, not YB Sol. Guess what? That thread was deleted. If you have a fighter in Brazil that is 'wonderful' in boxing or wrestling, shoot me an email in game, and I'll let you in.

Hmmm... If you can not beat them - join them! Pity, i don't have one-trick-ponies in Rio.