[Official]MrClean is a pussy

jacky67

+1 , especially when MrClean hijack the thread mike create about our feedback on the game changes ,

If someone deserve a ban it's MrClean , mike create a serious thread to ask our opinion about the game engine and that pussy try to flame me on that thread , lol what the point to be such an idiot?

I could be wrong but the title of that thread is "Feedback about engine change " not "MrClean hate" .

Now i don't see any insult in my thread ,i'm just saying MrClean is afraid to fight my striker with his striker who has better primaries so i say he has a big mouth and a small dick or he is pussy , or i could say he's a coward ,i don't know any other words to call that kind of people.

If you feel better you can ask to change the title with "MrClean the coward" .

You really aren't entitled to call anybody a retard when you intentionally type like a moron. You're no better person than Mother AA or Joel Nicola. Maybe a better manager in terms of fighters, but if you have anything in common with AA or Joel Nicola you're just another cheater coasting under the radar and nothing you think you've accomplished amounts to anything.

• Upvote 3

To be totally honest, i am not real happy about seeing the title of this thread (Mission accomplished Jacky). However, after reading what Jacky posted I just smiled. Now that I know what Jacky is all about I just find his flaming line of hypocritical bullshit fairly humerous. After his initial post this thread got a little stupid and then the flaming began and it got fun to read. Keep up the good work boys.

I guess if I really cared about seeing me called a pussy on the top of the forum I wouldnt post in it and bump that title back to the top.

I agree that this thread is unleashing some necessary discussion. Besides the freedom of thought, feelings and speech there is the evidence coming forth of who is really ducking whom. I wonder how many other people feel that Jacky has been ducking them?

I would like to point out that my competition rank is now number 4 in the game and it is only going higher with the fights I have coming up. I am not ducking anybody. I have recently fought two of the top 10 p4p fighters in the game (and lost). Guess I am not one of the top 10 or even 20 managers in the game yet but I think I gotta be in the top 50.

I take my hat off to you for this post man :smile_anim:

Not to get involved in this but I know you get pissed off by what people have said to you, I know Humors for one has used words that have got under your skin enough to snap. So you can't fault a person for getting offended just because that sentence didn't offend you. It's each to their own, you can't tell me what offends me and what doesn't, just like I can't tell you

I get your point on the freedom to say as you will part, but people have the freedom to be offended at what they want too

They are in their full right to be offended, but in no right to interfere with my freedom of expression.

It is as simple as that.

Funny how some people try to turn the freedom concept around.

If you are restricted, you are not free.

You are not free, simply because you are restricted.

Would you call a lion restricted to a cage, a free animal?

I sure don't, so lets not confuse freedom with something that is it's plain opposite.

My regard to rules stops when i find it infringing with what i regard as acceptable freedom of my expression.

Regarding your comment about me getting pissed off at someone for insulting me,,, damn right man, but you will not see me complaining about it at all.

If you insult or threaten me to my face on the street, i will smack you very fast, but i wont call the cops and say you insulted me, no fucking way, i'm not a fucking rat.

People have the right to insult me, and i have the right to defend myself, fair enough.

Sorry to butt in, but unfortunately you have no right to free speech or freedom of expression on a moderated discussion forum. The only place you truly have free speech is in a public place, not on a forum owned by somebody else. So, if you really want free speech, you should start your own forum or blog. Otherwise, you are subject to the rules of this forum and you should follow them.

Sorry to butt in, but unfortunately you have no right to free speech or freedom of expression on a moderated discussion forum. The only place you truly have free speech is in a public place, not on a forum owned by somebody else. So, if you really want free speech, you should start your own forum or blog. Otherwise, you are subject to the rules of this forum and you should follow them.

As said before, i disregard any rules when i feel they cross over what i consider my own freedom, and i am willing to die for that if necessary.

The mods will just have to ban me if they feel i break the rules, because it is not up for discussion that i will ever change in that sense.

I have been like this for 45 years now, and i will be like that until i die.

The cage of the forum rules as they stand is like a small cage.

You can walk around in that cage for all i care, but i will under any circumstances try to escape the freedom restrictive verbal cage.

If that means i die trying, or in this case, get banned, so be it.

Because there is simply no chance in hell i am interested to live under those restrictions.

You duck my fighter JJ and there is no point to duck him when you have superior primaries same as you duck the last guy i beat with JJ , the fact is you are a pussy .

Cheick Kongo i will cut him i just need to wait to launder his money , and i'll not accept any fight before i cut him i let his next manager decide .

Now about Snake the Pendulum actually he's training i'll fight with him only when he will get some skills higher and when i'll get a better clue how works the new fight engine .

STP never duck anyone or hide beetween the p4p ranking to choose his opponents like some others well known fighter in the top p4p ranking.

The fact are simple i call you out with a fair match up where you have an advantage, and you duck me period .

Now change the title like you want the fact is you'r a coward ,any other manager would have accept that fight in 5mn , but you it's about 1 months you duck me .

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=48493&fidb=52003

What funny is you could accept that fight and beat me easily but u still would be a coward .

You really aren't entitled to call anybody a retard when you intentionally type like a moron.

Why you can't understand the concept and reality that some people don't have as perfect english as you ,nevermind don't answer i know why .

I never see any rules :"you need to have perfect english to post here" .

Second point i don't call him a retard i said he was some kind of fool .

Third point some players like my fighters same as me when i was noob and looked the fighters on top of the rankings and that's enough accomplishments to me .

U mad bro ?

Why am I doing this?

This is completely 100% accurate. By signing up for this forum you agree to handle yourself in accordance with the "rules" of the forum. Well I'm not one to take to personally what someone types in a thread, and chances are would never say to a persons face people are completely "allowed" to be offended by anything they see posted here that might be deemed against said "rules".

As said before, i disregard any rules when i feel they cross over what i consider my own freedom, and i am willing to die for that if necessary.

The mods will just have to ban me if they feel i break the rules, because it is not up for discussion that i will ever change in that sense.

I have been like this for 45 years now, and i will be like that until i die.

The cage of the forum rules as they stand is like a small cage.

You can walk around in that cage for all i care, but i will under any circumstances try to escape the freedom restrictive verbal cage.

If that means i die trying, or in this case, get banned, so be it.

Because there is simply no chance in hell i am interested to live under those restrictions.

You live under the restrictions of a "free" society everyday you wake up, and take a breath. That's just a fact. There are rules, and laws in place to protect you, and others, from ourselves. Are you trying to say that you would disregard the law that says you can't rape someone simply because you thought she was smoking hot, but she wouldn't let you enter her? That would be a rule that crosses over your own freedom to have intercourse. I get I'm going a little far here, but what you've been saying in your posts has been getting steadily more ridiculous with every post. I understand where you started from , and yes freedom of speech is an important thing but even that has its limits in everyday life.

Why am I doing this?

You tell me?

You live under the restrictions of a "free" society everyday you wake up, and take a breath. That's just a fact. There are rules, and laws in place to protect you, and others, from ourselves. Are you trying to say that you would disregard the law that says you can't rape someone simply because you thought she was smoking hot, but she wouldn't let you enter her? That would be a rule that crosses over your own freedom to have intercourse. I get I'm going a little far here, but what you've been saying in your posts has been getting steadily more ridiculous with every post. I understand where you started from , and yes freedom of speech is an important thing but even that has its limits in everyday life.

Whoaaa, easy fella... lets not go so far to assume i'd rape someone.

There are rules and there are rules.

I really can't be arsed arguing right now, but there are rules that infringe directly on my freedom, for instance all rules that forbid me to do something to myself..

Those kind of rules i do really "poo" on (to be PC), same with rules like this forum has, i poo on them too.

But anything that has to do with others physical well being, that's where i draw the line, unless it is in defense.

So, to give you a clear answer if you were in any doubt. Raping someone, no way!

Lets chill this speculation a bit. ;)

You tell me?

Whoaaa, easy fella... lets not go so far to assume i'd rape someone.

There are rules and there are rules.

I really can't be arsed arguing right now, but there are rules that infringe directly on my freedom, for instance all rules that forbid me to do something to myself..

Those kind of rules i do really "poo" on (to be PC), same with rules like this forum has, i poo on them too.

But anything that has to do with others physical well being, that's where i draw the line, unless it is in defense.

So, to give you a clear answer if you were in any doubt. Raping someone, no way!

Lets chill this speculation a bit. ;)

You live your life to the beat of your own drum is that essentially what you mean? Picking and choosing what rules to follow as they suit you? Anarchist :P

Now about Snake the Pendulum actually he's training i'll fight with him only when he will get some skills higher and when i'll get a better clue how works the new fight engine .

STP never duck anyone or hide beetween the p4p ranking to choose his opponents like some others well known fighter in the top p4p ranking.

Jacky, Snake is 28 years old and he's had 20 fights. Don't you think he's got enough skills soon to face the number one contender? I mean, that's what the champion is supposed to do, right? Fight the number one contender? People are already saying that you're dodging fights where you don't have every conceivable advantage. If you don't fight LeBlanc, you're pouring gasoline on that fire.

• Upvote 2

Why you can't understand the concept and reality that some people don't have as perfect english as you ,nevermind don't answer i know why .

I never see any rules :"you need to have perfect english to post here" .

Second point i don't call him a retard i said he was some kind of fool .

Third point some players like my fighters same as me when i was noob and looked the fighters on top of the rankings and that's enough accomplishments to me .

U mad bro ?

No you called him an idiot, but I think an idiot is somebody who pretends to be restricted by some language barrier when they clearly know how to read, write, and understand every single word that's typed on an english based forum. Maybe the way you type is how you envision somebody would talk if they didn't speak proper english but you've put the act on long enough cut the shit man. Am I mad? More like annoyed that I feel the urge to type anything directed to you and your fake broken english. You remind me of Mother AA "i not evil overlord" and it wouldn't surprise me if your IP address was near AA's. Or edwardsfan for that matter since the only person he praises more than himself is you.

Either way, whether you're a multi or not is irrelevevent & I'm not trying to accuse you of that --- just saying that it wouldn't surprise me. You're just an idiot if you think that typing the voices that you create in your head makes people will believe you're foriegn or don't understand english & maybe you fool some people by your persistant Mother AA talk, but they are likely on your level of idioticy. You type like a retard, when I read it - it sounds like a retard typing, so I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you're retarded? And if you are, you're a disgrace to the mentally disabled & your mother should of aborted you. There's plenty of non english speaking, non english typing members on here and they aren't near as bad as you.

After saying Snake isnt going to fight anyone you then say he never ducks anyone? Isnt he holding a title? When holding a title you should take every fight offered. I dont even look at the opponents stats anymore before accepting. What makes you think you can pick and choose your opponents when holding a title and not be accused of ducking fights.

OHHHH the truth is coming out now :smile_anim:

Jacky, Snake is 28 years old and he's had 20 fights. Don't you think he's got enough skills soon to face the number one contender? I mean, that's what the champion is supposed to do, right? Fight the number one contender? People are already saying that you're dodging fights where you don't have every conceivable advantage. If you don't fight LeBlanc, you're pouring gasoline on that fire.

Tx for ur good question .

Man i don't care what these people think , snake is the only fighter in this game who don't choose his opponents and don't hide behind the p4p rankings or the "superfights" excuse ,he is in the same org since a long time ago so players know where to find him .

Snake fought like 4or5 opponents in a row who thought they could beat him and i never choosed his opponents they choosed to fight snake, the truth is (you can check it on the forum) snake wanted fight jigoro kane under luke deagle management but luke choosed some others opponents because my fighter wasn't high enough ranked .

Second point don't worry snake don't have enough skills , he always had some wholes in his game but i tried to get the maximum of his skills with sliders .

In his fight vs Gentleman ghost (sensational wrestlers black belt ) he had strong wrestling and really shitty tdd ,honestly i don't know a lot of top succesful managers who fight with as low stats .

Now the fight engine is changed and a big part of my sliders knowledge is vanished that's why i will not let Snake fight until i pack his missed skills and until i get a better clue about the fight engine .

Remember Snake is the only fighter who don't choose his opponents , he don't hide behind the p4p excuse ,and he's the #1 in number of call out accepted .

Man i don't care what these people think , snake is the only fighter in this game who don't choose his opponents and don't hide behind the p4p rankings or the "superfights" excuse ,he is in the same org since a long time ago so players know where to find him .

Snake fought like 4or5 opponents in a row who thought they could beat him and i never choosed his opponents they choosed to fight snake, the truth is (you can check it on the forum) snake wanted fight jigoro kane under luke deagle management but luke choosed some opponents because my fighter wasn't high enough ranked .

Second point don't worry snake don't have enough skills , he always had some wholes in his game but i tried to get the maximum of his skills with sliders .

In his fight vs Gentleman ghost (sensational wrestlers black belt ) he had strong wrestling and really shitty tdd ,honestly i don't know a lot of top succesful managers who fight with as low stats .

Now the fight engine is changed and a big part of my sliders knowledge is vanished that's why i will not let Snake fight until i pack his missed skills and until i get a better clue about the fight engine .

Remember Snake is the only fighter who don't choose his opponents , he don't hide behind the p4p excuse ,and he's the #1 in number of call out accepted .

I am getting tired of translating jacky speak...but here goes....I dont know the sliders and i am afraid to take a loss. Sure signs of being a top manager :yeahright:

BTW, who keep those stats?

Snake fought like 4or5 opponents in a row who thought they could beat him and i never choosed his opponents they choosed to fight snake, the truth is (you can check it on the forum) snake wanted fight jigoro kane under luke deagle management but luke choosed some opponents because my fighter wasn't high enough ranked .

So you are saying that you are ducking any fight with STP because you don't know what the hell you are doing? Not many people do right now with the changes. Go for broke! The more you write, the more you make yourself look the part of the fool, brother. To stay on top, you got to beat the guys who want it.

So you are saying that you are ducking any fight with STP because you don't know what the hell you are doing? Not many people do right now with the changes. Go for broke! The more you write, the more you make yourself look the part of the fool, brother. To stay on top, you got to beat the guys who want it.

LOL i perfectly know what i do .

I train with him .

And he need that training .

U mad ?

BTW, who keep those stats?

My brain .

U mad ?

Use more time to train is a pretty legit reason to don't fight when you don't have crazy skills .

When you have elite- box elite- MT , elite strike def , elite punch , elite kicks ... u don't have any reason to duck a fight PUNK (yeah i talk about you and ur fighter ).

• Downvote 1

Still waiting your poor excuse to duck Jonas Justice .

That's funny cause i'm confident the fight is at least 50/50 for u .

And ur wrong to have a top fighter like i have u need to fight tops fighters AND beat them , that's the difference beetween us i was #1 with top10 fighters when u wasn't .

And to beat top fighters you need good sliders and good fighter skills (maybe u need luck too) .