[Official]MrClean is a pussy

jacky67

Still waiting your poor excuse to duck Jonas Justice .

That's funny cause i'm confident the fight is at least 50/50 for u .

And ur wrong to have a top fighter like i have u need to fight tops fighters AND beat them , that's the difference beetween us i was #1 with top10 fighters when u wasn't .

And to beat top fighters you need good sliders and good fighter skills (maybe u need luck too) .

You are a true spin doctor. Everything you say is twisted to make you look good.

I was referring to holding a title which you cant lose if you dont fight unless stripped and to staying high ranked on the manager rankings like paul and alex who didnt fight for months and finally started dropping recently.

BUT, no you dont need to fight top fighters to have a top ranked fighter and you know that. All you have to do is win a lot of fights. They could be lower ranked guys like the ones you fight.

Grasman, are you honestly gonna hide behind "freedom of speech" as an excuse to be a dick? Really?

The words themselves aren't offensive, it's the context in which they are used. I know for a fact that you've gotten a sandy vagina several times over (in my eyes) perfectly normal posts. Does that make you a "pussy"?

If words don't offend you, why are you talking about killing for your freedom every single time someone even mention rules and regulations?

I value moral over law. :hehe:

To play devils advocate for a second.

To say that you would die for your American right to freedom of speech on the internet which is not American and a forum for a British game is no different than a Muslim dying becuase they feel everyone should be held to Muslim law, regardless of how it affects other people who are not bound or protected by said laws.

You sir are a terrorist!

(not my best wording but I think I got my point across, I'm a little drunk)