New Age Fighting: Montreal

Kainlock

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33a3.jpg

Deathflames...Williamson...where are you? Come out , come out wherever you are. Marco??? Marco????

Guest Wispey

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w9.jpg

Henry WInkler

" I know I picked up another win under the NAF banner, but I'm once again disappointed with my performance. I still believe that NAF gold is in my future but I'm going to take some time to continue training. When I come back from this short hiatus, I'm coming to smash. Mason Michaels, good luck on your upcoming bout. Please get a win so we can fight when I get back. I know you think you've earned the right to try and dodge me, but you're sorely mistaken. I'll be bringing a new fire to the cage when I get back and I'm gonna throw bombs at any fighter who gets in my path."

• 3 weeks later...

"this is Maximus Decimus, REF Rio 135 champ,and Next NAF champ, Daniel Strauss, Im coming for you, Im coming for your belt, you'd better sleep with it, eat with it, shower with it, and enjoy it. I was offered a 5 round NON title fight with you, but regretfully had to decline, you see, after the beating I lay down on you, you wont be fit to fight again for months, or ever. so I will fight some CHUMP instead, unless you man up and tell the Brass to book the title fight.

Decimus, out.

"this is Maximus Decimus, REF Rio 135 champ,and Next NAF champ, Daniel Strauss, Im coming for you, Im coming for your belt, you'd better sleep with it, eat with it, shower with it, and enjoy it. I was offered a 5 round NON title fight with you, but regretfully had to decline, you see, after the beating I lay down on you, you wont be fit to fight again for months, or ever. so I will fight some CHUMP instead, unless you man up and tell the Brass to book the title fight.

Decimus, out.

"I've requested the fight, and hopefully it's going to happen... I look forward to fighting you in the future... my prediction will be that I will retain my title by way of knockout. After all how do you expect to finish me (the champ), when you've never finished anyone in a fight before? (seriously). You've got a record of 5-0 from facing below par fighters, and once i'm done with you that record of yours won't be so unblemished." - Daniel Strauss

"Ive watched all your fight tapes my man, and I am not impressed by your performance, you've been playing with with kids with combined record of 14-183, I could have ended all my fights in the first minute, but i find gaining 15-25 minutes of pure fight experience every fight more valuable then mopping up chumps, Im ready for a 5 round war, and I know you cant handle my pace for 25 solid., but that would be almost as unfair as you fighting jobbers so I will not allow you the honor of fighting me for 25 minutes, I am going to KO you Daniel, and your face is going to look like a can of smashed assholes, with all the good ones taken out. You will respect me, or you will gain mine, So lets give the fans fireworks, see you in the cage."

Maximus.

"Ive watched all your fight tapes my man, and I am not impressed by your performance, you've been playing with with kids with combined record of 14-183, I could have ended all my fights in the first minute, but i find gaining 15-25 minutes of pure fight experience every fight more valuable then mopping up chumps, Im ready for a 5 round war, and I know you cant handle my pace for 25 solid., but that would be almost as unfair as you fighting jobbers so I will not allow you the honor of fighting me for 25 minutes, I am going to KO you Daniel, and your face is going to look like a can of smashed assholes, with all the good ones taken out. You will respect me, or you will gain mine, So lets give the fans fireworks, see you in the cage."

Maximus.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w4.jpg

"Crown Me"Jim Ironheart

"Power to ya' man but he's tougher than you think. Trust me I know. But I'll be back better than ever! This loss was good because now I can come back stronger. I have something to work for now and that's a rematch with Strauss , and i'll beat anyone in my way to get that rematch."

ESPN - "what can you tell us about your upcoming title match with Strauss, how are you preparing for this title fight?"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w7.jpg

Decimus- "The contract has been signed, I am ready for a war, I am still a champion in Rio, and Im ready to take over NAF, Ive been working a lot of boxing lately and I am ready to stand and bang if I need too. The fans will get their moneys worth, on April 28th, Hayashi's Lounge will be baptized in blood."

ESPN- "Are you a little worried about Strauss's boxing skills?

Decimus- "absolutely not, I won the REF title defeating a superior boxer, I have an excellent chin as well as speed and footwork, and Like I said, Ive been focusing heavily on boxing, and I am a lot better now then I was when I was fighting in Rio."

ESPN- "well we look forward to the fight, it looks like it will be a barn burner, thanks for your time, and good luck Maximus"

Decimus "thanks guys"

ESPN - "what can you tell us about your upcoming title match with Strauss, how are you preparing for this title fight?"

Decimus- "The contract has been signed, I am ready for a war, I am still a champion in Rio, and Im ready to take over NAF, Ive been working a lot of boxing lately and I am ready to stand and bang if I need too. The fans will get their moneys worth, on April 28th, Hayashi's Lounge will be baptized in blood."

ESPN- "Are you a little worried about Strauss's boxing skills?

Decimus- "absolutely not, I won the REF title defeating a superior boxer, I have an excellent chin as well as speed and footwork, and Like I said, Ive been focusing heavily on boxing, and I am a lot better now then I was when I was fighting in Rio."

ESPN- "well we look forward to the fight, it looks like it will be a barn burner, thanks for your time, and good luck Maximus"

Decimus "thanks guys"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w4.jpg

"Crown Me"Jim Ironheart

"Boxing's not the big problem here , your obviously the superior wrestler but if you cant hang in there with his dirty boxing , greco roman game , your gonna get beat up. Strauss is a freak with his strength and conditioning. You better be ready because the fight is going to be far from easy."

NAF 25: Salam vs. Caine<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Saturday April 7th, New Age Montreal is live from Wild Hayashi's Lounge.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

MAIN EVENT

Heavyweight Title Fight

Mansur Abdel Salam © (8-2) vs. "Blackadder" Caiaphas Caine (9-3)

2 huge Heavyweights fight in out for the right to walk away with the NAF Heavyweight Title. Caiaphas Caine came into NAF with a lot of hype around him and thrown straight into a title shot. He failed to win that fight but looks to bounce back after a tough win against Anaconda Yadav. Now he finds himself again across the cage from a NAF Heavyweight champ. Mansur Abdel Salam also came into NAF with some high hopes and after what some call a tune up fight he faced off against Ryan Gives for the title. Gives looked good on the ground and once again looked to defend his title until Mansur used a heavy combination to take out the champ and claim his prize as the NAF Heavyweight Champion.

So as far as the actual fight goes Salam has won all 8 of his fights by knock out and no one has made it past the 2nd round with this guy. Caine has some good standup but is a submission artist at heart. 7 of his eight wins are by submission, with only his last fight ever going the distance. Both fighters have only ever lost but cut stoppage. So we can expect a back and forth war that will end up on the ground at some point and by bloody as all hell. Hopefully we have a plastic surgeon on hand for this one. There will be blood and someone is walking away with his hand raised and with the NAF Heavyweight championship. Some have said that Bum Demolisher will be in attendance and may have some words for the winner as well.

CO MAIN EVENT

Middleweight Title Bout

Krzysztof "Krzyszczak" Krzak © (6-0) vs. Tommy Riordan (4-0)<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

That’s right people it’s a double header of title fights tonight. Fans everywhere (and Kicky Kickboxer) have been waiting for this title fight to take place. Krzak is 6-0 and knocks out everyone and his mother in just under 2 minutes. After healing up from some injuries he is finally ready to take on Tommy Riordan. Riordan is from Amsterdam but he has been fighting in Tokyo. He is also undefeated at 4-0 with only 1 fight making it out of the first round. He has shown that he has some deadly elbows and can leave his opponents a bloody mess. Both fighters are a combined 10-0 with 10 (T)KO’s and only 1 fight ever getting out of the 1st round. So this should be another fast past hard hitting fight. With someone getting KTFO!

Bantamweight Bout

"Bay Area" Brett Appley (2-2) vs. Fred Durst (1-4)

This undercard fight will feature 2 Bantamweight fighters still looking to turn around their career and prove they can still fight with the best here at NAF. Brett Appleby is a superb wrestler who also has some knock out power. He is a smart guy he just can’t seem to string together any wins. Starting off 0-4 really made Fred Durst wonder if MMA was for him. But now coming off his first ever victory he seems reinvigorated with his career. Appleby will want to get this fight to the ground and use his great GnP while Durst wants to keep it standing. Can Durst turn his career around or will Appleby prove he just doesn’t belong in the MMA world?

Bantamweight Bout

Ron "Catch" Lemieux (2-0) vs. Judo "Judoka" Master (2-0)

Some great BJJ bantamweight action in this one. This fight is really close with both fighters sitting at 2-0 someone is going to move closer to that title shot. Master is older than Lemieux however, Lemieux has been fighting longer. I anticipate some great ground work from both fighters as they will be interlocked in the chest match that is jiu jitsu. Will someone be able to lock in a submission or will we see 3 rounds of grappling at its finest. Tune it to find out. <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Bantamweight Bout

Rob Smalling (3-2) vs. "Songbird" Jack Johnson (2-1)

After starting his career 2-0 Rob Smalling was on a downward spiral until he was able to win a decision victory back in March. Now Samlling will look to Sprawl and Brawl tactics to get back to his winning ways against the Songbird. The “Songbird” Jack Johnson is also looking to build on his latest victory back in February. Johnson is promising to show that that extra time off was well spent and he will come out looking better than ever before. Johnson is promised to throw a little bit of everything at Smalling to confuse him and soften him up for a finish. Smalling on the other hand is looking just to punch Johnson in the face. We will see who is proven right.

Heavyweight Bout

Miky "Cupakabra" Mora (1-1) vs. Aaron "The Phenomenal" Anderson (1-3)

Miky Mora has looked really good in his first 2 fights in NAF. He got caught in a triangle armbar but looked good up until then. In his last fight he took down Willard Sloan and pounded him out to a decision victory. Aaron Anderson looked excellent in his first ever fight when he toke his opponent down and pounded him out. Since then however, he has looked anything but Phenomenal. After being slammed in his fight with the now champion Mansur Abdel Salam he hasn’t looked the same. In his last 2 fights he has thrown 0 strikes of any kind. Hopefully Anderson can use this fight to clear some cobwebs and work out whatever issue he is dealing with. Or else Miky Mora will have his way with him too.

Heavyweight Bout

Willard Sloan (0-1) vs. Connor "8-legged Beast" Silva (0-1)

Someone is coming away with their first ever win tonight. Looking on paper you would think that this should be a great standup war between 2 big heavyweights. But wait there is more to this story. Although Connor Silva is true to his Muay Thai background, Willard Sloan seems to forget that he is a boxer by trade. If he gets away from his boxing I can’t see him coming out victorious in this one. Time will tell.

Light Heavyweight Bout

Ramstein "The Panzer" Rommel (0-0) vs. Shamgar "Bonkers" Jonckers (1-1)

Ah yes a debuting fighter always fun to watch. Will his career skyrocket to glory, or will he fall flat on his face. All the more reason to tune in Saturday because how many people can say they remember seeing the first fight of guys like Jirgoro Kane or Jeremy Tonal. Not saying that Rommel is going to be as good as those guys but hey you never know right? So anyways on to the action, Rommel looks to have a solid boxing background and most likely will look to keep this fight standing and knock out Jonckers. Jonchkers also likes to stand and bang but isn’t afraid to try some takedowns just to change it up. It can be a good idea just to keep your opponent guessing. But you have to make sure that you can keep the pressure on throughout and not tire from these failed takedowns. I still see this as a standup fight with someone walking away with their 1st KO win.

Heavyweight Bout

Dan "The Last Viking" War (2-1) vs. Deidara Zetsu (1-0)

Dan War is a jack of all trades master of none. He will take the fight where ever he feels he has the best shot to win. Before his last fight with Nerby Gotid he was primarily a wrestler with some good submissions. Now he seems to have found some KO power to go with his ground game. Zetsu is clearly a standup fighter and with a rather large size advantage you would think he can keep it there. But like I said War can KO you if given the chance so nothing is a sure thing here.

Bantamweight Bout

Jack "Wack" TheWack (1-2) vs. Stan "The Man" Rivers (0-1)

Jack the Wack is a determined fighter who is relentless with his takedowns and is very active on the ground. His issue is twice before he has been sloppy and been caught. He will look to correct these mistakes and outwork Stan Rivers to come away the victor. Stan Rivers however is going to want to keep this fight standing and look to punch Jack out.

Don’t forget to check out our gym here for great training at low prices

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2212

Or our clothing store here and get your NAF gear

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=3157

Also make sure you have checked out our tips page here

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26132

Also if VIP members are interested in joining an Alliance check out the Hit Squad here.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=475

I recently took over and have begun looking for some new members. If your interested PM me and we can talk how we can help you and you can help us :)

Good luck to all

• 3 weeks later...

Maximus Decimus http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=165224

"Id like to congratulate Strauss on his win.

I had a great training camp, my manager set out a great game plan for me, but I did not follow it at all...I dont know why, I did not fight to my abilities and for that I apologize, to my fans, my manager, and my opponent for not bringing my "a" game.

I will heal my wounds, get back to training and work my way back up the ladder"

NAF 30: Caine vs. Demolisher preview

On May 6, 2012, NAF is live from Hayashi’s Lounge in Montreal, Canada

Hello NAF fans Billy “The Bully” Hopkins here to bring the sweet science to the masses as I break into another preview and predictions write-up for NAF 30, Caine vs. Demolisher. Now let me just start by saying that, in no way am I trying to burn any bridges with my predictions on NAF fights. Everyone of you are an important part of what goes on here in Montreal altogether...I'm not trying to put down any fighter in this org. I am merely trying to bring to life a text based game with a good read for all NAF managers and hopefully to entertain a few of you. That being said, I reserve the right to call fights in a sportsman-like manner, and make it colorful and entertaining. I hope you all enjoy!

MAIN EVENT

Heavyweight title Fight

"Blackadder" Caiaphas Caine (10-3) vs. Bum Demolisher (5-0)

This is our main event of the evening 5 rounds for the NAF heavyweight title, two of the best Heavyweights in NAF will fight for the right to be called the baddest man on the planet. Caine is the champion and he is looking for his first title defense since submitting Salam in their title fight in April 4th. Caine is a submission master submitting 9 of his 10 fights; he is black belt jiu-jitsu who developed a good striking game landing 75% of his much underutilized punches. He also has a 48% takedown succession rate. But take note all of Caine’s loss is because of cuts resulting into TKO’s, that’s been the hole in his game which former champion Ryan Gives exploited in their title fight.

Bum Demolisher has been flying below the radar knockingout calibre fighters like Sam Peterson, Maxim Overeem, and Malik Shabazz all in less than 3 minutes to get a chance at title, so you can only imagine the power in those hands he posses. Demolisher has landed 78% of his punches and defending 89% of his opponent’s takedowns which spells disaster for the champ Caiaphas Caine. I think if Caine can weather the storm and onslaught in the first round can very well submit Demolisher in the later rounds. Also a lot of people question the gas tank of Demolisher, is he a Shane Carwin that gasses out in the later rounds? I would love for Caine to show it us! I would put my money on Caine but Demolisher is so dangerous that I’m having second thoughts; I guess we’ll just have to wait!

CO-MAIN EVENT

Welterweight Fight

Johny Hendricks (8-0) vs. Vincent Vega (3-1)

Now on to our Co-Main event of the evening 3 rounds in the welterweight division, this is a NAF welterweight title eliminator, which means the winner might get a shot at the title. Undefeated fighter Johny Hendricks makes his most awaited NAF debut; he is a long time WTA welterweight champion from Winner Takes All in Saint Petersburg Russia defending his title 5 times before deciding he needs a step-up in competition. He travelled all the way to Montreal just to fight here in NAF, he brings a lot of hype and more fans to NAF. Hendricks is an undefeated fighter finishing 6 of his 8 opponents by TKO, take note only one fighter has gone the distance with him. He is a remarkable wrestler with vicious ground and pound, if he hits you its lights out.

Vincent Vega is wrestler with a scary ground game; it’s simple if he hits you go to sleep. He also developed a striking game but only landing 30% of strikes but he has a 44% takedown, 86% ground and pound accuracy winning his first 3 fights before getting submitted by current NAF champion Jon Thompson via guillotine choke in only 5 seconds. He is looking to get back in the title contention with a win over undefeated fighter Johny Hendricks. On paper Vega looks like the more skilled fighter but I’m putting my money on Johny Hendricks!

Heavyweight bout

Maxim Overeem (2-2) vs. Willard Sloan (1-1)

After winning his first 2 fights by submission (armbars) Maxim Overeem has been knocked out in less than a minute, so his chin is questioned a lot. He loves to kick and he is not afraid to get taken down because of his purple belt in jiu-jitsu. Overeem is going to the fight needs to be more defensive and because of that glass jaw of his, his opponent knows this but does his opponent have what it takes? Willard Sloan has gone the distance with all his fights so one has to wonder does he have knock out power. It’s weird Sloan has wonderful boxing but he keeps trying to take his opponents down he has 80% accuracy in his punches and only 6% on his takedowns. He was what takes to win if he comes to the fight with the proper game plan. I’ll bet on Willard Sloan on this one.

Heavyweight bout

"Captain" Ryan Gives (5-3) vs. "The Prophet" Moses Testament (5-2)

The first and former NAF heavyweight champion Ryan Gives and he has ridiculous knockout power in his hands. He is looking to break the 2 fight losing skid and he want to get his belt back. The current champion is Caine and considering he won against him I think if he wins that would be a very entertaining fight. Gives land 40% of his takedowns and 70% of ground and pound, and I bet we all know where he wants the fight to be in, and considering he has never been taken down it’s going to be hard for Testament to do so. Moses Testament is a very well rounded fighter with submission and knockout power. He brings the fight to you and is not afraid to stand and bang but his best asset is his ground strikes and submissions landing 60% of his ground and pound and 25% of his submission attempt. He is giving up a lot of weight and Gives will definitely take advantage of that. Ryan Gives will probably scrap and get the win, but I just want to see Gives vs. Caine 2 that’s why I’m rooting for him.

Heavyweight bout

Piotr "Bravo" Tarnik (1-0) vs. Roy "Big Country" Nelson (2-1)

Piotr is a huge heavyweight, he’s young and he has a very good wrestling base and a blue belt in his grappling. He only has one game plan that is to get this fight to the ground and pound him out. He has a 60% ground and pound and 80% passing rate in the ground. His attacks are mainly strikes on the ground 90% to be exact, which means he does not have a striking game. Nelson is a submission grappler and based on statistics he only tries for takedowns no strikes like his opponent and does his work on the ground and controls his opponent. This is a wrestler vs. Wrestler bout. Don’t expect a very exiting fight but expect them to fight on the ground try knock each other out.

Bantamweight bout

"The Japanese Zombie” Keisuke Okazaki (5-2) vs. "Too Lazy To Learn Strikin" Aziz Ansari (4-1)

Keisuke is Muay Thai/BJJ practitioner who is looking to get another shot at the title and only lost to current NAF bantamweight champion Daniel Strauss and top contender Chris Miller who is 5-0 in NAF. He throws lots of kicks including head kicks, body kicks, leg kicks, and Thai kicks. He lands 44% of his head kicks, 58% of his leg kicks, and an incredibly accurate 83% body kick. He throws kicks without hesitation because he is so confident on his back because of his submissions. Aziz is a purple belt bjj practioner who throws punches and bunches landing 45% of his punches and 33% leg kicks. He is very good at passing his opponents guard and submitting them. I would bet on Okazaki by knockout on this one.

Middleweight bout

Rauno Tonts (5-2) vs. Tommy MacKenzie (3-1)

Rauno Tonts is a superb boxer with a brown belt in bjj but does he have a submission game. He is yet to submit any of his 7 opponents. He lands 70% of his punches but only 30% of his punch combinations; he also has a high takedown rate at 65%. Tommy MacKenzie is a muay thai/bjj guy who throws strong leg kicks and good punches. He is landing 37% of his punches he needs to be more accurate when he throws if he wants to win. He lands 60% of his leg kicks and 45% of his body kicks. He is dangerous on the ground submitting his first two opponents and if given the chance will tap you out. I think Tonts will come out on top and get the knockout in the first round.

Middleweight bout

Pan Teon (2-1) vs. Simon "Pieman" Hynan (1-1)

All of Pan Teon’s wins are KO in the first round, now that’s very impressive and he is also landing 75% of his punches. This one is a no brainer Teon will do anything to keep this fight on the feet because he doesn’t really have a ground game, good news is he is never been taken down in his career so will that pose a problem to his opponent we’ll have to find out? Simon is a well rounded fighter and take note he never missed a strike on the feet landing 100% of his punches and kicks. He also has a 67% takedown success rate and his biggest advantage is his height, because of it he lands his strikes easily. I see Simon Hynan winning by submission.

Middleweight bout

"Stampede" Calgary Alberta (3-2) vs. "K.O" Urijah Samuel (3-3)

Calgary always looks for that leg and takes you down but if he only tries to strike more often he might have better success in his fights. As of the moment he has a 55% takedown accuracy and 85% defending on his guard, He is a submission expert with one submission of the night award but we’ve seen him get submitted in the past so it’s going to be hard to tell. Samuel is a purple belt in bjj is looking to take the fight to the ground, all thought he never submitted anyone he is always looking for the submission and ground and pound. He has a good wrestling defending most of his opponent’s attempts, but he himself only has an 18% takedown accuracy. I predict a submission by Urijah Samuel in the later rounds.

Heavyweight bout

Mario "Maci" Jagatic Jr (0-3) vs. Icarly IsAwesome (0-3)

Both fighters are looking for their first taste of success in their mixed martial arts career. Mario is muay thai fighter with vicious kicks, his accuracy is scary but there seems to be no power in to them. His head kicks is 62% accurate, his leg kicks is 87% accurate, and an incredibly accurate body kicks landing 100% of the time. Icarly 0 of 3 and I would understand that looking at his skills, he is yet to hit anyone and I am beginning to wonder if he really is a fighter or web show host? I predict Mario Jagatic winning his first mma victory.

We hope you enjoy this great event NAF has put together for you. Much love to all Montreal fighters, and a huge thanks to these NAF fighters and managers...You help make Montreal the best city to fight in! I am Billy “The Bully” Hopkins, and this is NAF 30! Thank you and good night! Special thanks to our much beloved boss Kain Lock, Org. Sponsor Jacques Rougeau, Gym Owner Carrick Marshal. Don’t forget to buy your clothing at Red Bills Clothing our Merchandise Partner!

• 3 weeks later...

NAF 33: Stauss vs. Sinker preview

On May 27, 2012, NAF is live from Hayashi’s Lounge in Montreal, Canada<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;"><br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">

MAIN EVENT

Bantamweight title Fight

Daniel Strauss (8-0) vs. Drew “Ucla Wrestler” Sinker(10-3-1)

Our main event of the evening is 5 rounds forthe NAF Bantamweight title. OurBantamweight Division is probably our most stacked division in NAF. Many fighter have come in from around theworld to prove they are the best 135er in NAF but only Daniel Strauss can stackthat claim. Strauss has is undefeatedand only been the distance once in his NAF career. Strauss is a great striker who likes to weardown people as the rounds go on and once he gets you deep in the water, BAM!Here comes the KO. His opponent DrewSinker has 1 mind set, get you in the clinch and overwhelm you. Where Strauss is more of an accurate volumestriker, Sinker just uses volumes of punches to keep you on the defense and geta few power shots in to finish the fight. Strauss has proven he can handle fighting in the clinch but Sinker is aone track fighter so he is going to test Strauss there anyways. Strauss will look to make it 4 defenses. Either way look for the winner to wait andwatch NAF 34 for the next contender.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Middleweight bout

Krzystof Krzyszczak” Krzak (6-1) vs. “Stevie G” Rehti Ladi (8-2)

Krzystof Krzak is 1 tough fighter. He may have lost his title but he is thefirst man ever to take the now champion El’ Bows the distance. Krazk is a finisher plain and simple. All 6 of his wins come from a knock out andall are in the 1st round. Sonot only is he hard to finish, but he also knows how to finish and finishquick. Krazk is looking for anothercrack at his title and fighting a solid fighter like Rehti Ladi. Rehti himself is coming off a lose but he toois a great competitor in what is sometimes considered NAF’s weakestdivision. Meaning this fight most likelywill determine the next contender for the title. Ladi is another export that wishes to testhis skill in NAF. In Helsinki Ladi wasthe former champion for Lockdown and understands that in order to get the titleshot he has to go through the former champ. Someone is walking away with an almost guaranteed title shot.

Welterweight bout

Matt Sabre (5-1) vs. Blu “The Leaning Tower” Pisa (6-0)

Pisa has been incredible since coming to NAF. 4-0 all by head kicks, with 3 of those earning KO of the night. He has become one of the more promising upand comers in NAF. The one downside tohim is he still seems 1 dimensional in his game plan so everyone he fightsknows what to watch out for. But heythey still got to stop it, so until they do look out. A win hear will inch him that much closer toa potential title shot. He faces hisstiffest challenge to date when he takes on Matt Sabre. Sabre himself is on a 4 fight win streak andall his fights have been for NAF. Sabreis more experienced and much better-rounded. He knows if he can neutralize the Head kicks of Pisa this is his fightfor the taking. But hey I am sure thelast few guys thought the same thing. Nomatter who comes out we should see some great action and another young fighterbreaking through to the next level of competition.

Welterweight bout

“Fonzi” Henry Winkler (8-3) vs. “The Real Deal” Chase Rollins (3-0)

Henry Winkler has faced some of the stiffest competition in NAF so far, andtonight is no different. Henry is analways game opponent and is well rounded and willing to do what it takes togrind out a victory. His opponent isdebuting in NAF tonight on a 3 fight win streak. Chase Rollins is a solid wrestler andexcellent grappler who is also not afraid to punch you in the face. Winkler is getting tired of being the gatekeeper for the new talent in NAF and will look to but a stop to whatevermomentum Rollins is looking for in his debut. Rollins knows the last man to beat Winkler is now the Welterweightchampion, so a win here will really help him work towards a title shot in NAF.

Middleweight Bout

Tom “Money” Haverford (3-0) vs. Pan Teon (3-1)

Both fighters have fought almost exclusivelyon our Midweek Fight Nights. Teon brokeout of the Midweek fights earlier this month with a KO win at NAF 30. Teon has never gone the distance and likes toeither strike until someone drops. Tony Haverford is looking to make a big splashhimself by taking out Teon. Haverford ismore of a ground fighter but is still willing to mix it up a little bit inorder to get the fight to the ground. Teon will have to keep this fight if he plans on coming away with thewin.

Undercard fights

Bantamweight Bout

“The Dark Elf” Drizzt Do Urden (4-1) vs. Ashon “Skinny” Yates (4-0)

Welterweight Bout

Tyrese Banks (2-0) vs. Mike Hawk (3-1)

Welterweight Bout

Lupe “Lasers” Fiasco (5-2) vs. Camillo Samcjez (4-7)

Featherweight Bout

Johnny “The Knockout” Blaze (1-0) v Maple Leaf (1-1)

Welterweight Bout

Milo Talon (0-2) v Sergeant “Fiddler” Strings (0-2)

Special thanks to our Sponsor Jacques Rougeau, Gym Owner Carrick Marshal. Don’tforget to buy your clothing at Red Bills Clothing our Merchandise Partner! I look forward to NAF 32, Thank you and goodnight!

NAF 34: Youngblood vs. Goc Preview

We kick off June 2012 with NAF action live from Hayashi's Lounge in Montreal, Canada<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

MAIN EVENT

Light Heavyweight title Fight

"Young" Matt Youngblood (9-0) vs. "Gebels" Jacek Goc (11-2)

Back earlier this year in January a "young" promising talent came into NAF and knocked out Chris Clark. He did it in such great fashion that he then went on to not only knock out the champ, but also the next 3 contenders he fought. Why is this story important? Because Jacek Goc is about to try and follow in the exact same footsteps following his TKO win over Chris Clark. But in order for him to do that he still has to go through a man that no one in the NAF has been able to stand and trade with yet. Since his debut fight Youngblood is undefeated and since his first fight he has yet to go the distance again knocking out everyone in sight, including 5 straight in the NAF. What makes things worse for his opponents are 7 of his 8 knockouts have been in the first round. Jacek Goc is up for the challenge though and he too is quite the knockout artist with 7 of his 11 wins by KO and 4 of them by head kick. Goc is a very experienced determined fighter as well not only going the distance a few times but also former champion from Original Revelation Generation [O.R.G] in London. Youngblood may have heavier hands but Goc mixes his strikes up a little more. If Goc can get Youngblood in deeper waters he may be able to outlast the champ. But so far none have been successful in that.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Bantamweight bout

Alfredo Torres (8-0) vs. Brian Redban (7-0)

This fight is almost more anticipated then the Main Event. The winner here is all but guaranteed a title shot. Brian Redban made a successful debut in early May. He showed that he is well rounded and will mix up his attacks in order to come out on top. With 3 wins by TKO and 2 by submission Redban is dangerous wherever the fight goes. Tonight he will look for a win and the title shot he so desperately wants. His opponent has quite the interesting story himself. Alfredo Torres is already a champion, but not just any champion he currently holds to titles for his prior fight organization that he never lost, the featherweight and lightweight titles from Kodus FC in Montreal. He too is very well rounded with 3 TKO's and 4 submission wins. Both fighters are undefeated and whoever wins this will more than prove him worthy of a title shot against Daniel Strauss.

Bantamweight bout

Thiago "The Magician" Gracie (8-2) vs. Rock Prescott (6-1)

These next 2 fights are basically a mini tournament to determine the next Bantamweight contender. Both Thiago Gracie and Rock Prescott and BJJ experts. Gracie has the better wrestling and Prescott has the better BJJ. Prescott is more of a finisher then Gracie, but Gracie has more fighting experience. I don't see this one ending by TKO. Both fighters skills may cancel each other out and we will end up with a 3 round ground war with both fighters sweeping and locking each other down to secure a victor. Like we said the winner will be 1 fight away from a title shot.

Bantamweight bout

"Crown Me" Jim Ironheart (6-1) vs. "The Hunter" Matthew Jacobs (7-5)

The other have of our Bantamweight mini tournament will see NAF's uncrown champion Jim Ironheart take on Matthew Jacobs. Ironheart has been very successful in NAF going 5-1. His sole loss was to the current champion Daniel Strauss in a very close fight. Matthew Jacobs his coming off a loss to Rock Prescott but a win here would still allow him to advance to a possible title shot. Where Ironheart is a well-rounded athlete, Prescott is strictly a ground fighter. Jacobs has also shown to be sloppy with his BJJ and been caught himself having to tap. Can Jacobs right his ship and prove he deserves a future title shot, or will Ironheart punch his way through Jacobs for another shot he is dying for.

Light Heavyweight Bout

Cullen "The Shotgun" Castrello (6-2) vs. Zuese "Z" Zorro (6-3)

Cullen Castrello was NAF's 1st ever Light Heavyweight champion. Although he never defended the title successfully he does now what it means to hold that title. He knows he can't coast and has to round out his game to make sure there are no holes the next time he gets that shot. He has since won 3 in a row and took back a victory over Jason Frank the man who beat him for the title. The Shotgun won't rest until the title is his once again. In front of him is someone who also is looking to make a name for himself. Zuese Zorro is looking to add another former champ to his resume. Zorro is also very well rounded and likes to push the pace in his fights. Can Castrello inch is way up to another title shot, or will Zorro make it too former NAF Light Heavyweight champions in a row?

Undercard fights

Heavyweight Bout

Deidara Zetsu (3-0) vs. Gilles Gerard (5-0)

Heavyweight Bout

Jon Snow (3-1) vs. "The Prophet Mosses Testament (5-3)

Bantamweight Bout

"Bay Area" Brett Appleby (4-2) vs. Peter "The Pain" McBain (1-0)

Featherweight Bout

Jim Acre (0-0) v Victor Vector (1-2)

Welterweight Bout

Steven "Skull Crusher" Hewitte (0-1) v Tito Li (0-0)

Special thanks to our Sponsor Jacques Rougeau, Gym Owner Carrick Marshal. Don't forget to buy your clothing at Red Bills Clothing our Merchandise Partner! I look forward to NAF 34, Thank you and good night!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

NAF 35: Hendricks vs. Williams Preview

We gear my once again for some more great NAF live action from Hayashi's Lounge in Montreal, Canada<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

MAIN EVENT

Welterweight Fight

Johny Hendricks (8-1) vs. Jeff "The Wizard" Williams (8-3)

NAF always has some of the best young talent in the world. Tonight we see 2 former champions for different regions of the country squaring off in our Main Event of the evening. Jeff "The Wizard" Williams is a natural Lightweight but has chosen to move up and challenge himself against the Welterweights of NAF. He comes to us by way of Los Angles where he is a former Steel Penn Evolution champion. "The Wizard" has displayed a great submission game throughout his career with 7of his 8 wins won by various methods. A win for Williams may not only give him a shot at the title, but with rumors of a possible lightweight division starting up, he could also make a claim for a title shot there as well.

Only 1 man stands in his way and that is the former 1st and only Winner Takes All welterweight champion out of St. Petersburg, Johny Hendricks. Hendricks was undefeated as champion so knows what it takes to be on that level. Hendricks is also a ground fighter, but he prefers to ground and pound his way to victory. He suffered his first career loss in his last contest so we will get to see how he deals with the adversity. Hendricks was unable to take Vincent Vega down to the ground and was unsure of a game plan once the takedown failed. Tonight he shouldn't have as hard of a time because this fight is guaranteed to go to the ground the only question will Williams be locking in the finish, or will Hendricks be pounding it out?

CO-MAIN EVENT

Heavyweight Fight

Bum Demolisher (5-1) vs. "Captain" Ryan Gives (6-3)

Bum Demolisher is the heavyweight wrecking ball. All 5 of his victories have come by KO all in the 1st round. He has shown time and time again that if you think you can stand with him then your night is going to be over fast. He was unable to defeat the current heavyweight champion Caiaphas Caine but almost everyone else in NAF has fallen victim to the champ as well. You know there is 1 man who didn't fall victim to the champ, Ryan Gives. Not only did the former NAF Heavyweight champion defeat Caine, he also looked great doing it. Gives is a dangerous ground and pound fighter. Although lately he has shown a crack in his chin he is still a threat. Of course a weak chin is not what you want when facing Demolisher. Gives wants his title back and knows he is going to have to go through Demolisher to get it. Both are known for the knockout ability one does it standing while the other does his damage on the ground. Who will be able to dictate where the fight takes place?

Light Heavyweight Fight

Gabriel Saraiva (8-2) vs. Jonathan "Bones" Jones (5-1)

Gabriel Saraiva has had gotten close in New York but was never able to make that 1 big splash in his career thus far. So he packed his bags and headed to Montreal where he looks to do that right away with a win against Jonathan Jones. Jones is 5-1 and has only suffered one loss in his career. He knows Saravia is going to try and use him as a way to make an impact in NAF. Both fighters use kicks primarily for their attacks and Saravia has the edge there, but Jones does take fights into the clinch and will beat you up with elbows and knees.

Light Heavyweight Fight

"Unbreakable" BJ Andrews (5-1) vs."Lion Heart" Chris Irvine (4-2)

Some more Light Heavyweight action with 2 fighters recently coming off title shots. After starting a his career off 4-0 Chris Irvine hasn't quite been himself after suffering a 25 second loss to the champ. Now he sits at 4-2 looking to but a halt to his losing streak by facing another submission artist in BJ Andrews. Unlike Irvine, Andrews has looked great going 2-0 showing he learned a lot after facing the champ. Irvine is determined to put a halt to both his losing momentum and Andrews win streak. A win hear would really mean a lot to both fighters, for Andrews it's one step closer to another title shot, and for Irvine its proof that he still has what it takes to compete with the top 205ers in NAF.

Bantamweight Fight

Maximus Decimus (5-1) vs. "King Khan" Kangas Khan (6-1)

Maximus Decimus is the former REF bantamweight champion out of Rio. He came into NAF with a lot of hype and was granted an immediate shot against the champ. He fell short that night but is still quite dangerous and will look to reclaim another shot sooner rather than later and Kangas Khan just the man he looks to do that against. Khan himself is coming out of Vegas and has no issues with facing a former title contender for his first fight in NAF. This fight is a typical striker vs. grappler with Decimus looking to ground and pound while Khan looks to out strike Decimus on his feet. With so much talent in the 135 division the winner will need at least 1 more win for that title shot.

Undercard fights

Special thanks to our Sponsor Jacques Rougeau, Gym Owner Carrick Marshal. Don't forget to buy your clothing at Red Bills Clothing our Merchandise Partner! I look forward to NAF 35, Thank you and good night!