List of ID restricted orgs

Dee

SIR YES SIR!

edit. your org was in the list already.

Yes I know, it's still 210k ID restricted, but now there's a 240k ID restricted 145lbs KT division. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh my bad. I will fix it asap.

It is kind of deceiving now. He only has one 240k divisiion, but the whole org is now listed as 240k. It is a 210k org with one 240k KT division (featherweight).

It is kind of deceiving now. He only has one 240k divisiion, but the whole org is now listed as 240k. It is a 210k org with one 240k KT division (featherweight).

Thanks Nexus. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Fukkk I totally forgot to update it. It's fixed now.

Please bear in mind guys that Im doing this out of my good will and Im not getting paid or anything so things might get a little slow at times.

Please bear in mind guys that Im doing this out of my good will and Im not getting paid or anything so things might get a little slow at times.

Your work is appreciated. Thanks for keeping track of this for us, Dee.

• Upvote 1

Your work is appreciated. Thanks for keeping track of this for us, Dee.

I appreciate you saying this, thanks. :)

Dee, if you catch a while, edit it for Evolution Fighting Championship, I dropped ID restriction from 220k+ to 215k+ :)

Updated.

No worries man, thanks for updating.

• Upvote 1

New org BEAST MODE FC in London 240k+ id restriction

Umm so what's the deal? You're about to open Beast Mode FC or did it go under already becouse there is no such org in the game according to the search engine. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...