List of ID restricted orgs

Dee

Montreal Fight Nights dropped the ID restriction.

Holmgang in Helsinki is closed.

Contention in Vegas is closed.

Dominance in NY is 195+.

Thanks for the info kind sir. The list is now updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Please Add Extreme MMA - Amsterdam - http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3841

Extreme MMA (3841)

We are getting rid of all our old fighters as they are on the verge of retiring, and will now only be running 220K restricted divisions.

All Weight Classes Welcome

Thank you

Added to the list.

Could you add 155 max sfc +200k .Were are a fight organisation out of st petersburg .Are id limit is 200k plus and we focus on fighters who can fight from in the 170 to 135 weight divisions .Are fighters mostly come from st petersburg/Helsinki but there a few base in Amsterdam .We be holding are own against the big boys with 90 fighters signed.Some inactive so i say real number about 70/75 .Since we cant compete with the millionaires in the game who have cash to burn are contracts are generally siging/base/win 250/2000/2000 .This increase if go on winning streak and might decrease if go on losing streak .Generally everybody fights every 3 weeks so there is no long wait time between fights .There a good atmosphere and some exciting championships matches.So if you think you have what it takes message me for a contract

Could you add 155 max sfc +200k .Were are a fight organisation out of st petersburg .Are id limit is 200k plus and we focus on fighters who can fight from in the 170 to 135 weight divisions .Are fighters mostly come from st petersburg/Helsinki but there a few base in Amsterdam .We be holding are own against the big boys with 90 fighters signed.Some inactive so i say real number about 70/75 .Since we cant compete with the millionaires in the game who have cash to burn are contracts are generally siging/base/win 250/2000/2000 .This increase if go on winning streak and might decrease if go on losing streak .Generally everybody fights every 3 weeks so there is no long wait time between fights .There a good atmosphere and some exciting championships matches.So if you think you have what it takes message me for a contract

Added to the list. What does that org name mean btw? It's a bit weird lol... Anyway, good luck with the org.

Added to the list. What does that org name mean btw? It's a bit weird lol... Anyway, good luck with the org.

It means super fighting championship sfc .the 155 it suppose to represent the max weight of fighters i sign but i added a 170 division so that goes out the window :) and the 200k is the id limit of fighters i sign

Devastation Fighting Championship is a 220k+ org in Sydney currently hosting fights at the 145, 170, 185, and 265 weight limits. Would appreciate adding DFC to this list.

New org in Los Angeles Insanity 220k+ ID

DFC was in the list already. Added Insanity.