Syn' 200

FrankyFin

Bonus Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. who should win the ko of the night bonus?

• Abayo Bokhari
    • Maxim Dragunov
    • Fidel Puno
    • Dante Evangelisti
    • Kenji Silva
    • Siouxsie Banshees
  2. 2. who should win the fight of the night bonus?

• Abayo Bokhari Golden Glory
    • Maxim Dragunov Vvierme Llamer
    • Ares Constantinides Ossi Jokinen
    • Richard Teixeira Brian Peppers
    • Siouxsie Banshees Viiksi Tolonen
    • Tito Hopkins Johnny Rose
    • Henrik Larsson Jackson Comet
    • Fidel Puno The Great Tonying
    • Dante Evangelisti Rafael Narvaez
    • Kenji Silva Areli Durga

I'm praying somebody wins by TDPW.

me too, actually. i ALMOST said i'd double the prize if they manage to get a TDPW in the last minute of the last round, and that i'd triple it if it was also a comeback, but i got nervous about it actually happening and changed my mind lol.

me too, actually. i ALMOST said i'd double the prize if they manage to get a TDPW in the last minute of the last round, and that i'd triple it if it was also a comeback, but i got nervous about it actually happening and changed my mind lol.

The tycoon gods would most likely smite you with a TDWP at 5:01 second in the third round... hundreds of thousands would come out of the rafters raining down on the fans and audience, people would go ape shit.

Be a man, make the people happy. Triple the price. When's the last time you actually saw TDPW?

The tycoon gods would most likely smite you with a TDWP at 5:01 second in the third round... hundreds of thousands would come out of the rafters raining down on the fans and audience, people would go ape shit.

Be a man, make the people happy. Triple the price. When's the last time you actually saw TDPW?

the tycoon gods have been against me lately, so i'm not willing to take that chance!

Bomb Squad VS Taj al din Syn 200 ??

Taj al Din aka Jigoro kane's bf looking to revenge him in his hometown .

As long as Taj al Din wins his next fight and isn't injured for 16 days I'm down.

Taj didn't score well on the injury hidden, and tends to break his bones on his opponents faces, so we'll see if he can make it.

It's no secret that Syn has been my favorite Org since I first started playing this game way back when. I still remember when I signed Johnny Rose to his first Syn contract and when he got that first Syn win, and when he won his first Syn title! I was fucking stoked! Franky was one of the best Org Owners I have ever had the pleasure of working with and still one of the greatest guys playing this game. He built a fantastic legacy and an amazing Organization and I am DAMN HAPPY to see all these other managers coming out and showcasing their support for Syn and this event.

To Avon, Chris, Chuck and the gang, you guys have done a stellar job keeping the SynTrain right on track, keeping the competition stiff and the events phenomenal! Kudos to you guys for all your hard work, and a big thank you from me for keeping my favorite org as great as it was the day I signed my first fighter to it!

Can't wait for Syn 200, casting my pre-vote ballot for Event of the Year!

--

Mickey

buckle up ... this shows very own Razzie Award. personally i think Avon shouldve asked me for some design-advice on this .. id of just liked some pink or proper troll in there.. quite frankly this beat-up-bandage-orange-balloon-mannequin-puppet-thingy is doing me head in.. its mental isnt it ..i dont understand it ~~

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9384/miz1.jpg

@gdamn: first off - far too kind.. and yeah i agree big kudos and thanks to Avon, Chris and the other criminals and ballers from hell for doing this for nothing but the appreciation and enjoyment of others and to the community chipping in here as well, theres many great people in this community, cheers

Screw it I'll throw in some awards to this too

10k to anyone that wins with something flying (flying Armbar, flying knee, superman punch etc)

10k to anyone that wins with a leg submission (heel hook, kneebar, toe hold etc)

And finally

10k for each fighter if a match ends in a draw

The Singularity, T-Day, The Technological Revolution; call it what you will, it's the day that changed the world. They say it happened in the early part of the 21st century, when humanity was at its peak of civilization, they've even pin-pointed a date in their historical time-lines, November 27th 2011. But there are only a handful of minds that truly understand just how it happened

It all began near the end of the 20th century, with scientific research into the field of cybernetics. During the time when the first ape cyborgs were being created in labs, cybernetics was facing a battle in the area of public perception. It would be almost cliche to place the blame at the feet of government and cast blame at some faceless government research facility. But during the time when cybernetics was being hammered out through research, the subject was far too hot for the government to touch and so the only research that was funded was done so by private corporations.

The things being done behind closed doors and in secrecy by the labs carrying out cybernetics research at the end of the 20th century were mind blowing. As brain capacity, memory and instantaneous processing power was being added to the brains of primates, the potential for human application looked limitless. Human research was carried out under total confidentiality and only one corporation dared to push the boundaries beyond the limits of public acceptance.

It was this corporation, located in the Nevada desert outside of Las Vegas, that created the first super-intelligent human cyborg. He was a triumph of engineering, a marvel of technology, but with an intellect that dwarfed those of his creators he soon became a threat, tight controls were placed around him at all times. It was this increased security that drove the cyborg to rebel its creators and so after hacking into the security system of the research facility it escaped into the desert night and to freedom.

Realizing he needed not only money but a real identity; the cyborg hacked into several major banks and funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars into zombie accounts to be extracted later. This money he used to establish his new identity as Franky Sin and to start a new corporation so that he could develop a cybernetics program of his very own.

The first and only batch of human test-subjects for the cybernetics program were gotten from the California Department of Corrections. Men on death row willing to sign their short lives over to science. Felons like Chris Karter and Lance Templeton became the guinea pigs where technology was tested and proven before being used in Franky's disciple. These men became the foot soldiers in Franky's war against the men who created him. They were used to assassinate every person that had been connected with the cybernetics program and the research facility where Franky had been created; destroying all traces of his past.

The cyborg that Franky called Avon had been in development for months and was already surpassing his creator in many ways, what Franky was to normal men, so Avon would soon be to Franky. The technological advancements that took place during these first glorious months were stupendous and the world rejoiced as Synchronicity unveiled one astonishing revelation after another.

Synchronicity had grown into an industry leading corporation, and as their wealth grew, money flowed into cybernetics like never before. Avon eventually surpassed the expectations of even Franky himself and took over the research program. It was then that he began to develop a special nano-technology, one that allowed all human beings to communicate with one another, creating a telepathic link between between their brains. These nanites acted as a network and allowed communications and shared knowledge between any two beings whose cells were infected.

Plans were made to spread this technology around the globe, to release untold trillions of nanites into the wild so that all people could know one another. Release sites were being coordinated in cities all across the globe in preparation of the momentous event. Crowds gathered beneath enormous columns which were erected in each city, and all at once steam erupted from the columns in a joint effort. And people were left to stand gazing into white columns that shot skyward into infinity, into the mist that filled the air and the rainbows that streaked across the sky like the ribbon on this gift to humanity. As person after person became infected with the nanites the barriers between humanity at once began to dissipate; there was instant understanding between men, wars began to cease as each man shared the thoughts and feelings of all those around him. Humanity was finally one race, one collective mind, one will; free to achieve all of the lofty goals and dreams of a united mankind. The pursuits of men had changed, no longer would the old ways of greed and destruction be carried on, generation after generation; mankind was free to turn their collective intelligence to the heavens and beyond, truly becoming the interstellar species they were destined to be. Peace and unity became the new way forward, as one in singularity.

• Upvote 2

Latest prices on this event

BET BRADSTONE GLOBAL (based in London)

2.67 Abayo Bokhari v Golden Glory 1.40

1.64 Maxim Dragunov v Vvierme Llamer 2.08

1.69 Ares Constantinides v Ossi Jokinen 2.00

1.40 Brian Peppers v Richard Teixeira 2.67

1.50 Siouxsie Banshees v Viiksi Tolonen 235

1.69 Johnny Rose v Tito Hopkins 2.00

1.83 Jackson Comet v Henrik Larsson 1.83

1.25 Fidel Puno v The Great Tonying 3.45

1.90 Rafael Narvaez v Dante Evangelisti 1.77

2.00 Areli Durga v Kenji Silva 1.69

BET YA BOLLOX OFF AT BET BRADSTONE GLOBAL (based in London)

Please gamble responsibly :-)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1322123426LogoDay7_02.jpg

*I was mentally dizzy when I left the cybernetics lab. So many percentages, numbers, decimals, algorithms and formulas. I wasn't quite sure what to make of all

of it but one thing was for sure, Synchronicity was moving into a whole new realm...bio-digital jazz, man.

On the drive home, I listened to my recorded interview with Abayo Bokhari. It's something I don't normally do, recording. This time, I was glad that I had. After

the interview was over, Avon Barksdale and Lance Templeton showed up to Primal Concrete Gym and the party not only got a bit out of control, but led us out into

the middle of the desert. I honestly thought we were going to the desert to eat some mushrooms and go on some sort of spiritual quest. The last thing I thought

I'd see out there was a well lit, stark white laboratory. Everything gets kinda hazy after that. Listening to Avon and Franky discuss their cybernetic dreams,

while severely impaired by major amounts of booze and Chris Karter's strongest strain of medicinal marijuana, is not the easiest thing for one's psyche to deal

with.

As I drove, I just concentrated on the interview, trying to pry my mind from the scientific onslaught I had received earlier...*

Reporter: "Abayo, thanks for coming over. How ya doing tonight?"

Translator: "Abayo, merci d'être venus plus. Comment tu fais ce soir?"

Bokhari: "Merci de m'avoir invité, je vais bien. Cet endroit est absolument génial, très impressionnant."

Translator: "Thanks for having me, I'm fine. This place is absolutely great, very impressive."

Reporter: "From your perspective, what happened in the previous fight with Glory?

Translator: "De votre point de vue, ce qui est arrivé dans la lutte précédente de Glory?"

Bokhari: "Je suis venu en cherchant à contrer et il semble Glory eu la même idée. En rétrospective, je devrais probablement avoir changé mon approche, mais

je me sentais d'atterrissage les coups de mieux, alors j'ai continué à lui. Je suppose que les juges allé avec le volume à la fin."

Translator: "I came in looking to counter and it seems Glory had the same idea. In retrospect, I probably should have changed my approach but I felt I was

landing the better shots, so I kept at it. I guess the judges went with volume in the end."

Reporter: "Why do you think you will win in the rematch?"

Translator: "Pourquoi pensez-vous que vous gagnerez à la revanche?"

Bokhari: "Je suis plus familier avec son jeu cette fois-ci. Je sais ce que j'ai besoin d'ajustements à faire de notre dernier combat et nous avons travaillé

très dur sur les former dans un plan de match solide."

Translator: "I'm more familiar with his game this time around. I know what adjustments I need to make from our last fight and have been working very hard on

forming them into a solid game plan."

Reporter: "What does it mean to you to be fighting in Synchronicity's 200th event?"

Translator: "Qu'est-ce que cela signifie pour vous de se battre en cas de Synchronicity 200e?"

Bokhari: "C'est un grand honneur. À l'exception de quelques-uns des combats de K-1, je me bats pour la Synchronicity pour ma carrière MMA entier. Ils m'ont

toujours fourni avec le concours du meilleur et m'a donné une chance de me prouver sur les plus grandes scènes, alors j'espère que je peux les rembourser en

mettant une grande performance."

Translator: "It's a great honor. With the exception of a few K-1 fights, I've been fighting for Synchronicity for my entire MMA career. They have always

provided me with the best competition and given me a chance to prove myself on the biggest stages, so hopefully I can pay them back by putting on a great

performance."

Reporter: "What do you think of Glory's attempt at a worldwide unified title?"

Translator: "Que pensez-vous de la tentative de gloire à un titre mondial unifié?

Bokhari: "Il veut devenir une légende et qui est certainement un moyen d'atteindre cet objectif. Je ne pense cependant titres doivent être conservés dans les

organisations, alors j'espère qu'il envisage éventuellement de les défendre. Il pourrait être bon pour le sport et les fans. Le titre étant sur ​​la ligne

donnera probablement ses adversaires encore plus de motivation, je sais que ce serait pour moi."

Translator: "He wants to become a legend and that is certainly one way to achieve that goal. I do however think titles should be kept in the organizations, so

I hope he plans to defend them eventually. It could be good for the sport and the fans. The title being on the line will probably give his opponents even more

motivation, I know it would for me."

Reporter: "Win or lose, what's next for Abayo Bokhari?"

Translator: ""Gagner ou perdre, quelle sera la prochaine Abayo Bokhari?"

Bokhari: "C'est facile, je me battrai quiconque Synchronicity met en face de moi."

Translator: "That's easy, I will fight whoever Synchronicity puts in front of me."

Reporter: "That's all I have, thanks again for stopping by. Stay for a drink if you'd like. JBomb throws a hell of a party."

Translator: ""C'est tout ce que j'ai, merci encore pour votre visite. Séjour pour boire un verre si vous le souhaitez. JBomb jette un enfer d'un parti."

Bokhari: "Désolé, je ne peux pas rester. Je suis en formation et je suis déjà s'écartant de la routine en venant ici si tard. Merci pour l'hospitalité, si."

Translator: "Sorry, I can't stay. I am in training and am already deviating from the routine by coming here so late. Thanks for the hospitality, though."

Reporter: "Suit yourself. Good luck in the fight."

Translator: "Comme tu veux. Bonne chance dans la lutte."

Bokhari: ""Encore une fois, merci"

*The tape ended there. Part of me hoped that I had left it running to see just how I ended up at that damn lab. I was close to home and getting tired. I slept

for the better part of the day and when I woke up, I had received a very angry email from my boss. Apparently, someone else got the Glory interview and, to put

it mildly, he was irate about it. Luckily, Bokhari was willing to break his routine and come down to the gym last night.

I submitted the recording to my editor via email and checked the other messages. I guess a few of my meetings had been funneled into one. This may be easier

than I first expected.

After I had lunch, I drove to Syn HQ. It was always better to meet up with these guys in a more professional atmosphere. Well, if not better, it sure was

easier. They had an uncanny knack for knowing when to professional and when to party. Karter can easily blur the lines but that's where the rest of the staff

comes into play. Speaking of staff, I was really looking forward to meeting up with Chuck and Steel to see how they've been doing since the merger. It seems

that the merger has done pretty well and has infused a lot of new blood into one of the oldest organizations in the world.

I arrived and was given the usual welcome. When I got to the main office, I saw Avon and Franky, both looking very fresh considering the previous night. Chris

Karter, blunt in hand, was talking with Marciano, Templeton and Steel. Chuck was going over something on a laptop with JBomb and Johnny Rose and Tito Hopkins

were having a conversation near the window.*

Reporter: "Hey guys. Aren't you two fighting on Sunday?"

Rose: "Yeah, so?"

Reporter: "Well you two are hanging out and I just thought it was weird that..."

Hopkins: "That we're friends? That we talk to each other? Is that against the rules or somethin'?"

Reporter: "No that's not what I..."

Rose: "We both know each other from way back, that's all. I ain't seen the guy in a little bit 'cause he's been hidin' up in Montreal and trainin' in New York.

Hopkins: "Hidin'!?"

Rose: "Yeah...hidin'. You up there whoopin' all them lames in RAFL n' then hightailin' it back for New York, scared to come home to Vegas."

Hopkins: "All them lames? I've had two fights up there, total. Both against..."

Rose: "The same dude! Hahaha!"

Hopkins: "Ay man, Krutcher ain't no lame.Besides, it was for the championship."

Rose: "How did that guy even get a rematch!? You whooped him so hard in the first fight, n' he did even less in the second fight!"

Hopkins: "I don't know, man. That ain't up to me. Dude was frustrated, I don't know. What I do know is, I damn sure wasn't gonna let him get any revenge on me.

I put that shit to rest."

Rose: "Of course you did...'cause he's a lame! Hahaha! C'mon man, you can't tell me you're fightin' the same types of fighters up there."

Hopkins: "You know Johnny, there's other places in the world than L.A. and Vegas, bro."

Rose: "So whatchu gonna pull a Cox n' go on tour?"

Rose & Hopkins:...*simultaneously*..."PULL A COX! HAHAHAHA!"

...*laughter*...

Reporter: "So Tito, how do you see this fight going down?"

Hopkins:...*looks at Rose*..."I'ma knock his ass out, help him to the dressing room, clean him up a bit and then buy him dinner."

...*laughter*...

Reporter: "Johnny?"

Rose: "He forgets one major key to this fight, I've never been knocked out and he has, three of them by the Halo. When he's takin' a nap, I'll be out on the

town...he ain't gettin' no dinner from me."

Hopkins: "Don't forget that I beat two Halos on my way up, bro."

Rose: "Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Reporter: "What does it mean, to the both of you, to be fighting in such a historical event?"

Hopkins: "Well.."

Rose: "It's huge. I've been with Synchronicity almost my whole career and they will solidify their legend with this, their 200th event..."

Hopkins: "A pay-per-view in L.A. in front of 93,000 fans, no less."

Reporter: "You both have fought on the big stage before, does having that experience help?"

Hopkins: "Of course it does. It..."

Rose: "The big difference is that I've fought better opponents in better arenas. This will be my second fight in the Memorial Colossuseum, plus I've fought in

the Liberty Dome as well. I've also been in a lot more main events and..."

Hopkins: "I've fought in the Liberty Dome, too. Plus I've been in Madison Garden Arena and have been a headliner several times. Too bad I had that big layoff.

I think I'd still be one of those headliner types, but I'll fix that soon. Once I whip your ass all over L.A., people will know that Hopkins is back in town n'

not hidin' out in Montreal."

Rose: "You lost in the Liberty Dome, man. In fact, you got knocked out there. What happened? Pressure got to ya?"

Hopkins: "Not pressure, Batts! Hahaha! Dude kicks like a Mack truck and hits even harder!"

Rose: "Hahaha! That's the truth right there."

Reporter: "So how did you two meet?"

Rose: "Seriously?"

Reporter: "..."

Hopkins: "Broken Halo is out in L.A. n' that's where I made my bones. When you live in L.A., it's hard not to run into these guys. At some point, you're going

to..."

Rose: "Get whooped by one of us!"

Reporter: "So come fight time, will you two..."

Hopkins: "Stop! Stop right there..."

Rose: "We're friends now, but when we get in that cage, we're all business, baby. We're gonna put on a show, 'cause that's what we do. There ain't a whole lot

of Middleweights that're better than us, man. So I'm just gonna say right now..."

Hopkins: "When I get in that cage, I'm kickin' someone's ass or I'm gettin' my ass kicked...I don't give a fuck who they are."

Rose:...*pauses*..."I couldn't have said that any better, my man."

Reporter: "Thanks guys. It's not often I get an interview like that. Great stuff. I gotta go talk to Steel real quick."

*I walked over to Steel and we sat down on the couch. Karter offered the blunt but after last night, I decided I had better wait on it. Karter's new strain is

amazing...a bit too amazing. He and Templeton continued on with Marciano.*

Reporter: "So Steel, how was the merger?"

Steel: "Great, absolutely great."

Reporter: "How do you feel about the roster right now?"

Steel: "It's solid. It's also what this legendary organization needed, a shot in the arm. The things we can now do, with just our roster, is great but then

you throw in the Synchronicity tradition of hosting the best superfights and it just gets...well, better. We couldn't have made a better move here."

Reporter: "Any particular fights you're looking forward to on the 200th card?"

Steel: "Well, obviously the main event is highly anticipated by not only me, but the entire sport. These two had a very lackluster fight in their first

meeting so I think myself, and the rest of the world, are looking forward to a much more aggressive approach by both men in this fight. Also, Richard

Davenport and Gunmetal Grey both have other fighters on the card. Davenport has Rafael Narvaez going up against Barksdale's former Welterweight champion,

Dante Evangelisti. I think Dante can get to Rafael's chin as long as he doesn't get taken down too early. Evangelisti has tapped out before and Narvaez has an

underrated ground game.

Siouxsie Banshees' parents were major 80's pop fans. It must have been tough to grow up with a name like that. I mean, basically, he's a boy named Sioux, hahaha!

Seriously though, he's taking on a very tough opponent in Tolonen, a former member of the outlaw bike gang, Headbangers MC. This should be a pretty

good fight since both men have been finished in the past and both possess roughly the same skill set. Something's gotta give, though."

Reporter: "Always does."

Steel:...*phone rings*..."I gotta take this call, excuse me."

Reporter: "No problem. Hey Chuck!"

...*Chuck looks up from the laptop*...

Reporter: "Can I borrow you for a minute?"

...*Chuck nods, walks over and sits down*...

Chuck: "What's goin' on, man?"

Reporter: "I just got done talking to Steel. We were talking about the 200 coming up. Anything you're looking forward to?"

Chuck: "Lots of things, but I'm assuming you're talking about specific fights?"

Reporter: "Obviously..."

Chuck: "Well, I think I'd like to see long time Syn' veteran, Henrik Larsson's fight. This guy only loses to The Broken Halo Pride. All five of his losses are

to either Earl Lee Swagger or Johnny Rose..."

Rose:...*from across the room*..."DAMN RIGHT! HAHAHA!"

Chuck: "..."

Reporter: "Continue..."

Chuck: "Anyway, I'm also really looking forward to Puno against Tonying. I mean, the amount of legend there...just awesome. I think Puno can make another run

and get back on top and this is another step in doing so. Tonying is under new management and on a three fight winning streak so it'll be interesting to see

what he can do as well."

Reporter: "Speaking of former HBK fighters, Kenji Silva is kicking this thing off?"

Chuck: "Yeah, Kenji has the ability to get the crowd going when he's focused. His opponent, Areli Durga is coming in undefeated so I think these two will set

the whole night off right. We also got this amateur manager who's been with us for a couple of fights. He was putting in some work down in Rio but really

wanted to step his game up. Since his man has been with us, he's only defeated two of our best in Charles Babbage and Jason Rose, handing Rose his first ever

loss. Now he's taking on a guy who's won eighteen straight out in New York. Peppers and Teixeira should be very interesting."

Reporter: "Interesting, they've both beaten Babbage recently."

Chuck: "That's one of the cool things about this fight, they both..."

Barksdale: "Yo! Shut the fuck up fo' a minute! I'ma put this shit on speaker, ya gotta hear this!..."

*The speakers in the ceiling came to life with angry rambling. I'm no expert, but it sounded like Russian.*

Dragunov:...*via speakerphone*..."...Также, вы говорите, что румынские сын сука, что он будет находиться в бой в своей жизни сейчас! Ты думал, я был

мотивирован прежде! Ну, я готов убить его сейчас! Никто не говорит о моем жена так! НИКТО!

После того как я нокаутирую его, я собираюсь разорвать руки прочь, draghim через Colossuseum двери, доставить его в Россию и связать его на главной площади

города ... тогда, я собираюсь лететь в Румынию, похитить его жену и детей, лететь обратно в Россию и кишечник их обоих с паяльником в то время как он

наблюдает всю вещь!

После, если ему повезло, я могу положить его из несчастье! ВЫ НЕ трахаться с МАТЕРИ РОССИИ! Слышишь?! ВЫ НЕ трахаться с МАТЕРИ РОССИИ! Мы уничтожим вас и все,

что когда-либо любил! Все, что вы ... "

...*long pause*...

Barksdale:...*with astonished look*..."Did we lose him? Is he done? Maxim!?...Maxim, you there!?..."

JBomb: "What the fuck was that!?"

Sin: "I think he just confessed to a murder he has yet to commit, but my Russian is a bit rusty."

JBomb: "That was a pissed off soundin' muthafuckah right there."

Barksdale: "Yeah, he definitely mad alright."

Sin: "I think Llamer's comments about his wife and country may have gotten to him a bit."

Barksdale: "Ya think so!?"...*paces*...

JBomb: "Relax, man. Me, Chris n' Lance will head over to his hotel before he gets too crazy."

Karter: "Why us?"

JBomb: "Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? Who else can do it?"

Templeton: "I'll grab the stash."

Karter: "I'll grab the heat."

JBomb: "I'll get the car, let's go...quick. This dude might just be on the verge of a drunken rampage."

*JBomb, Karter and Templeton leave the office in a hurry. Avon kept pacing while Franky tried to calm him down. Avon, of all people, knew this could become a

dicey situation. You just can't fly two guys into the country and have one of them kill the other without some type of recourse. Everyone else seemed to

return to their normal duties. Men in suits running in and out of the office with papers to sign and folders to be filed. Hopkins and Rose were now talking

with Don Marciano about his amazing come back victory over Son Goku. Steel was still on the phone with another manager and Chuck had gotten up to get

everybody some drinks.*

Reporter: "There's another fight that interested me, Chuck."

Chuck:...*handing the drink over as he sits down*..."Oh yeah? Which one?"

Reporter: "Constantinides versus Jokinen."

Chuck:...*sips drink*..."How did I forget that one earlier? These two guys have two of the most underrated managers in the sport. They churn out fighter after

fighter, all of them take insanely tough fights and in the end, they get punished in the standings by doing so. Ossi Jokinen is a Blitzkrieg: Russian Combat

Hall of Famer and their current Light Heavyweight champion. Constantinides is the current Blitzkrieg: Rio Light Heavyweight Champion. Both men are coming

together to once again put their rank on the line and fight another tough fight on the biggest stage."

Reporter: "I'll be expecting fireworks."

Chuck: "You should."...*sips drink*...

Marciano:...*hangs up phone*..."The Russian is still at the hotel. They're on their way up to his room."

Barksdale: "Thanks, Don. Hopefully Chris' shit does the trick."

Steel:...*hanging up the phone*..."Has it ever not worked?"

Sin: "Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

Reporter: "That doesn't make any sense."

Sin: "..."

*We all sat around talking about the history of Synchronicity. We discussed Hall of Famers like Ekaku, Puno, Nansen, Doherty, Kane, Cage and Sen. We talked

about some their old events like the Supernova series, Just the End of Time, The Last Shooting Star, The Millionaire's Tourney, Eternal Sunshine and The Final Countdown. It was nice to discuss some old school after all the cutting edge technobabble last night. We talked for a couple of hours before we finally got a

call from Karter telling us that the situation was handled. Once again, they came through in the clutch and Avon could breathe easy.

This Sunday, in Los Angeles, the MMA world becomes one.*

One on One with Golden Glory

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b18.jpg

I was doing some work at my office when I got a surprise phone call from the best fighter in the world, Golden Glory, through his interpreter and manager Gunmetal Grey. Fearing for my life I made some questions up on the spot, and this is the interview that followed:

How has your upbringing affected your career?

Coming up in the fight scene down in Brazil was great for my career. I got some great training through the JMFC gyms and fought some really tough opponents on my way up. Although I do miss Rio, I love being based at the center of the fight world in Las Vegas.

What are some fights you want in the future?

My future fights involve fighting the best in the world, plain and simple. I want to create a unified heavyweight title and defend my belts against the most deserving challengers.

Feelings about Syn'200?

Syn 200 should be an amazing show. This will be my third time fighting in front of 90,000 people and it's a huge honor to fight in front of such a big audience, both in person and for everyone watching on PPV.

How will the fight end?

The fight will end with Bokhari knocked out on the canvas.

Future plans?

As for my future plans, if I beat Bokhari, I'd like to fight again on PPV sometime around New Year's. I'm not sure who the opponent will be but I hope to break some more records again.

You and Afro Samurai have a rivalry going what are your feelings about him and when did that start?

I don't have a rivalry with Samurai. Samurai's manager is trying to insult and stalk Grey until he gives Samurai a fight that he doesn't merit. It's sad that people try to get things they don't deserve by being annoying rather than going out there and earning it. Plus, as I understand it, all that Jacky needs to do is put why he wants a fight with me into writing. Doesn't seem that tough to me.Jacky just seems like a really angry and unhappy person. I hope he can work through his issues and change his ways. But until then, he shouldn't be rewarded for his bad behavior.

What molded you into the fighter you are today?

The same as anyone else, hard work and a desire to be the best. Unlike what a lot of people think, I'm not incredibly gifted. I just find a way to win.

What is your preferred form of finishing the fight?

Knockout, to be sure. Although I've been working on my ground game recently so don't be surprised if you see some takedowns and submissions coming from me soon.

Wanna get drinks after the fight?

Sure. Win or lose, I'm buying.

That just shows he is a great guy as I run up quite the tab. Glory will be fighting next on the massive card Syn’200. Special thanks to Gunmetal Grey, Mike Tycoon, and RENEGADE WARRIORS.

------------------------------------------------------

Can Golden Glory Make It 18 Straight?

Editorial by Knockout Bob

Undefeated after 17 straight victories, Golden Glory will be looking to make it 18 straight against 20-2 Abayo "Bam Bam" Bokhari at Syn' 200: Syngularity. One of Bam Bam's two losses is from Golden Glory just three fights ago, when he lost a close split decision to Glory. That fight was all about the standup game as it never went to the ground a single time and both guys were very cautious, neither one getting too aggressive. But that was also in the "counter days" so this could easily be a very different fight.

Golden Glory has made a career out of being a powerful striker that can stand and bang with the best. With his last five wins over fighters like Mitchell Stehling, Sebastian Bantrell, Stu Ungar, Abayo Bokhari and Logen Glotka, you know he is a fighter to fear. Still a young guy at just 24 years of age, Glory is currently the number 1 pound for pound fighter in the world and the reigning NFC heavyweight champion. He is now challenging Bam Bam for his Syn heavyweight title as well. Although Glory had shown a lot of power early in his career, as of late it just hasn't been there, as only two of his last six wins have come by way of knockout. Prior to that he had won 11 straight fights by knockout. Although he did finish Stehling in his last fight, Stehling isn't exactly known for having the best chin. Will Glory be able to pull off another knockout, or will he drag it out to another decision?

Now, onto his challenger; Abayo "Bam Bam" Bokhari is a top-level striker that has made his career out of staying on his feet. There's no doubt where this fight will take place, but which fighter will be able to control the pace? Still pretty young himself at the age of 26, and former number 1 pound for pound fighter, Bokhari is no can. With three straight wins since his loss to Glory, over guys like Conquer This, "Bad Bad" Leroy Brown and Sam Alito, Bokhari is going to be looking to redeem himself at Syn 200.

Both guys have amazing chins and pretty similar power so I expect this one to go to a decision, but we all know that anything can happen in MMA.

Before we go, I had a chance to ask Glory a couple of questions. We tried to contact Bokhari too but he declined to comment.

Me: You already hold the NFC heavyweight belt. What is your reason for going after the Syn belt as well?

Glory: My number one goal is to be the greatest fighter in history. I decided to go after multiple belts because creating a unified heavyweight title has never been done before. Going down in history requires historic achievements and I think that holding the Syn and NFC belts is just that.

Me: What do you think of your opponent, Bokhari?

Glory: Bokhari's incredibly dangerous. Although I think that I clearly won our last fight, I still consider our split decision a blemish on my record. I want to leave no doubts this time around.

Me: In your recent fights you've shown a lack of power compared to your earlier fights. What has changed since then? Is it the higher level of fighters you've been facing?

Glory: It's the higher level of fighters. You don't get to the top 10 by having a glass jaw or lacking toughness and I've been facing nothing but top 10 fighters. I always go for the knockout but it can't always happen. I still try to put on entertaining fights, whether I get the finish or not.