What do you think Miketycoon looks like

And mike, you gotta tell us if anyone gets it right!

I'm shooting at quite stocky, with a shaved head, not razored bald, but a grade one all over, with very short stubble on his chin, neck and sideburns.

id imagin he dresses pretty smart when he goes out on the town, button up shirt, collar stuck up, smart jeans and shoes,

when he's at home coding the game, trackies and a vest for a bit more comfort.

what does everyone else think?

And mike, you gotta tell us if anyone gets it right!

I'm shooting at quite stocky, with a shaved head, not razored bald, but a grade one all over, with very short stubble on his chin, neck and sideburns.

id imagin he dresses pretty smart when he goes out on the town, button up shirt, collar stuck up, smart jeans and shoes,

when he's at home coding the game, trackies and a vest for a bit more comfort.

what does everyone else think?

If he has the collar stuck up then I will lose all respect.............

All of them are me... I just don't look very well in the Hardy one. Probably hadn't left the house for about 5 months programming this place. That was right when this place was being launched so I hadn't had any income for about 2 years and had spent a lot of time and money not knowing if it'd even work. The old guys will know but you can see the broken knuckle strapped up from where I broke it punching a door. :P

Anyway, here's a new one for the collection.

167471_10150111057466998_518506997_7935550_1406210_n.jpg

As for the OP, I don't wear my collar up... ever. :arrowhead:

As for when I'm here programming, I'm still in my PJs now and it's gone 1 so I should probably get dressed, right? :D

Man if that is tycoon mike, i give up on life :D

can't have created the greatest text based of all time and also look normal. Some people are just born kissed on the dick by a fairy.

Haha kissed on the dick by a fairy. I think there's a large contingent that prefer things that way....not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/ProductImages/F/W/FW131344.jpg

• Upvote 1

You look a lot healthier now I'll be honest.

Healthier!? Damn I got a chubby on here looking at these pics, why'd ya have to be so sexy Mike?

Disclaimer: At no point did Mike give me wood, if anyone even suggests otherwise then legal action will be taken which may result in bum sex...

Many of us old timers know b/c he's posted his picture. Lets see who can find the old post first :D

Many of us old timers still have the banned by mike tycoon tshirt jaypee made :P