The One Way Jacky Can Get a Fight With Golden Glory

Grey

Sigh. I made it so easy for him to get something he doesn't even deserve, too. He's clearly scared since he's already written way more than 300 words about this whole thing. Oh well, I guess it'll never happen now. I'm a man of my word. No fight with Golden Glory unless he writes the answer, even if he stalks every post I make on the forums and trolls his little heart out. A mod can ban me if I break my pledge.

I'd say the best way to deal with this is knocking his ass out and walking out with your hand held high. Right now, even if you don't think it or know it, you're playing Jacky's game. Just beat his ass and take the walk of fame. It's as simple as KO.

• Upvote 1

I'd say the best way to deal with this is knocking his ass out and walking out with your hand held high. Right now, even if you don't think it or know it, you're playing Jacky's game. Just beat his ass and take the walk of fame. It's as simple as KO.

Yeah, Jacky will keep going until you put up. There's no shut up when it comes to Jacky.

I've never been one to agree with Jacky but if you're confident in your fighter being better than his why not just take the fight? Making it a test of grammar doesn't even make sense. This is MMATycoon. Not English class.

Yeah, Jacky will keep going until you put up. There's no shut up when it comes to Jacky.

the problem with all of that is that it sets a precedent of: annoy the shit of someone until they take a fight.

the forums would be so ridiculous, no one would come here except to make ridiculous callouts and i'm not so sure that would be good for the game or the community.

• Upvote 2

the problem with all of that is that it sets a precedent of: annoy the shit of someone until they take a fight.

the forums would be so ridiculous, no one would come here except to make ridiculous callouts and i'm not so sure that would be good for the game or the community.

I agree. We shouldn't reward people for shitty behavior. Plus, it's not like he's the most deserving challenger.

Actions speak louder than words and it seems that is the only thing you can do for a guy like Jacky to understand. Fourms are great for role-playing your character and getting a good storyline going to promote them but threads like this are almost pointless. There is no role-play to it and it just seems like "I R GUD. U SUK. U MAD?" It gets boring and repetitive. Even Rick Flair changed his act a few times to keep his usual schtick from going stale.

Actions speak louder than words and it seems that is the only thing you can do for a guy like Jacky to understand. Fourms are great for role-playing your character and getting a good storyline going to promote them but threads like this are almost pointless. There is no role-play to it and it just seems like "I R GUD. U SUK. U MAD?" It gets boring and repetitive. Even Rick Flair changed his act a few times to keep his usual schtick from going stale.

seems to me that GMG has presented jacky with a very reasonable way to GET creative and jacky turned it down.

seems to me that GMG has presented jacky with a very reasonable way to GET creative and jacky turned it down.

Asking Jacky to be creative is like asking Nicola to stop crushing cans.

I know you're better than Jacky any given day of the week, Grey. Your actions prove that to many of us that have fought you. People like Jacky don't deserve words, only swift kick in the balls and be done with.

Sigh. I made it so easy for him to get something he doesn't even deserve, too. He's clearly scared since he's already written way more than 300 words about this whole thing. Oh well, I guess it'll never happen now. I'm a man of my word. No fight with Golden Glory unless he writes the answer, even if he stalks every post I make on the forums and trolls his little heart out. A mod can ban me if I break my pledge.

You never deserved that fight against snake the pendulum but i gave you the fight , you had 12 fight against fighter with proficient wrestling ,you was #37 weightclass and i was hoping to fight vs the #2 or 1 weightclass ,when i was #3 BUT i give u the fight.

Don't take the fight i don't care i make you an offer :

1-take the fight (i won )

2-don't take it ,big duck (i won)

checkmate .

I know you will never take it cause u are a duck , it makes 6 months

i'm asking u ,if u find excuses when i'm #3 then it means u will never take it .

You ducked Bubba killsinwater cause you are a duck ,a liar , a fraud and an impostor.

And you will duck Afro Samurai cause u are afraid ,that's the main reason of ur topic ,give you poor excuses to duck Afro Samurai .

Checkmate .

Tell me bubba didn't deserve a fight against you the first time he asked you ?

He was the HW at that time ,he was keeping winning with great comeback ,you ducked him cause u was afraid ,

if someone didn't deserve a fight it was you not Bubba .

I've never been one to agree with Jacky but if you're confident in your fighter being better than his why not just take the fight? Making it a test of grammar doesn't even make sense. This is MMATycoon. Not English class.

Because after the way Jacky has acted, it's a matter of priciple.

Because after the way Jacky has acted, it's a matter of priciple.

Exactly. As I said before:

Also, I'd like to reiterate that the only way to get a fight with Glory is through writing an answer to my questions. The door's still open, jacky. I eagerly await your response.

I made a promise that I would never fight jacky until he writes out an answer to my questions. I can't and won't go back on my word, no matter how desperately and obsessively he stalks me. I don't think that it's a crazy request, he's written way more than 300 words about this whole thing. As for the grammar requirement, it's just for readability and to make sure that he conveys his message in a clear way. It's for his own good, really. The only way to grow is by pushing yourself.

I shouldn't bother with the whole Bubba thing but if anyone's curious what the back story is, when Glory was a 20 year old free agent with eight fights under his belt, I had several options for opponents. I chose the lower ranked Quim Bastos over Bubba Killsinwater, who was something like #1 or #3 in the world at the time. Glory was really young and I didn't think he was ready at the time for someone as dangerous and experienced as Bubba, who was 4 years older and had been in 15 more fights. Ever since Glory became #1 P4P, I've consistently sought out fights with the highest ranked opponent available, no matter how much older they were. If Bubba were the highest ranked opponent available at any time since Glory became #1, I would've fought him by now. Unfortunately, Bubba's lost a few times and there were always higher ranked challengers than him.

I shouldn't bother with the whole Bubba thing but if anyone's curious what the back story is, when Glory was a 20 year old free agent with eight fights under his belt, I had several options for opponents. I chose the lower ranked Quim Bastos over Bubba Killsinwater, who was something like #1 or #3 in the world at the time. Glory was really young and I didn't think he was ready at the time for someone as dangerous and experienced as Bubba, who was 4 years older and had been in 15 more fights. Ever since Glory became #1 P4P, I've consistently sought out fights with the highest ranked opponent available, no matter how much older they were. If Bubba were the highest ranked opponent available at any time since Glory became #1, I would've fought him by now. Unfortunately, Bubba's lost a few times and there were always higher ranked challengers than him.

Haha u give me a good laugh dude ,seriously ,never seen more BS in one posts .

Quim Bastos fight 2011-03-05 ,

Bubba first lost 2011-06-26 (4 months after) .

That's what i say u look for opponents with the highest rank possible that u will beat ,if u see one guy on top u can't beat either u look someone higher ranked or a few less or u wait that someone u can beat hit the top ranking ,and it's really easy as the fighters on the top ranking move very fast .

That's whithout saying u never accept some fights against someone less ranked than you except of course when ur on top of the weightclass ,but you have no shame at all to steal the hype from others fighters.

It's a fullproof method to get on top of the weightclass .

If all players was like you then no one could fight at all.

You can't even let your fighters in orgs cause u couldn't choose ur opponents .

Now there no need to more arguing i know i'm right , u know i'm right , u try to save apparences here ,good for you .

You're so much a fraud that you can't even answer to my fight offer with a yes or no ,ur like a child who can't

take on ur own words ,time to grow up dude .

If by some miracles u get some balls u know where to find me .

PS/u scared .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This post is just really funny to me. I tried to get a fight with Jacky back around may of this year and he trolled the fuck out of me for a month after that not wanting to fight ANY of his fighters against any of mine. I got so sick of his shit I started a thread on it in which I swore i would NEVER fight Jacky Chan and I never will. I thought if nobody would fight him he would disappear from the game and he would, BUT then we would be without a great villain.

Since then he has picked up some free agents like Jonas Justice (I prefer afro samurai) and has not shut up about how great his (lukes) fighter is and how he deserves a shot at GG which he doesnt.....yet. He should have to skills to beat most HW's out there so go beat some. Go earn it like everyone else. Look at the list of fighters GG has beaten this year and then look at samurai's. Even the guy who created the afro samurai doesnt think he has earned a shot.

You reap what you sow bitch!

• Downvote 1