Warrior

did i read somwhere that there is a film being made about matt hamill ?

just googled found a clip

THE HAMMER

this looks pretty good

yeah it came out like a year ago, but i haven't seen it. it got good reviews on imdb.

the adam corolla movie with the same name was pretty awesome though :P

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814130/

can you imagine having your first starring role (in your second movie ever) being alongside ewan mcgreggor, michael douglas, antonio banderas and bill paxton? not the absolute biggest stars, but some pretty damn good company for your first experience as a lead actor.

Especially if your acting skills aren't anything to write home about. Looks like an awful story by the way. The girly super soldier who uses her bare fists to knock out armed SWAT with helmets?

Especially if your acting skills aren't anything to write home about. Looks like an awful story by the way. The girly super soldier who uses her bare fists to knock out armed SWAT with helmets?

if the director did his job her acting skills won't be all that important, and it's actually getting decent reviews so far. but yeah it definitely doesn't sound like an original story. at all. that said, there's not much ground that hasn't been broken in the realm of action movie storylines, so as long as the action and dialogue are good i'll be happy. it's not like i'm gonna pay money to see it in theaters anyway :P

the only action movie that i'm REALLY looking forward to though is The Protector 2 (or Tom Yum Goong 2, or whatever you want to call it) with tony jaa, because the first one was probably my favorite action movie of all time.

Everyone is looking for the next Angelina. The ass-kicking girl who is also kind of hot. They tried it with Zoe Saldana with mixed results, and with Saoirse Ronan in Hanna, although she's only 17, she's an awesome actress and she kicked some serious ass in that movie.

Gina might be it, you never know.

http://www.bloodsportmma.com/wp-content/uploads/ginacaranogun1.jpg

I didn't know that people really believed that Gina was hot. I thought it was more of the MMA thing being hot about her. She's not very feminine. She has a very symmetrical face and good teeth, but she also has a very strong jawline and a big frame. Look at those legs. She has bigger legs than me and I'm not a small guy.

I didn't know that people really believed that Gina was hot. I thought it was more of the MMA thing being hot about her. She's not very feminine. She has a very symmetrical face and good teeth, but she also has a very strong jawline and a big frame. Look at those legs. She has bigger legs than me and I'm not a small guy.

I still wouldn't mind if she got me in a triangle though.

its the whole strong female and fighting thing

she sweats on other girls and then punches the fuck out of them..

oh and tits

I liked Warrior, did anyone see the boxing movie with Mark Watever and Christian Bale? Yes I know my spelling is bad and I cant remember the name of the movie. Anyway the movie looked good but I havent seen it yet. Just want some opinions. Movies about brothers have always been hit and miss with me, I have had lots of problems with mine.

I liked Warrior, did anyone see the boxing movie with Mark Watever and Christian Bale? Yes I know my spelling is bad and I cant remember the name of the movie. Anyway the movie looked good but I havent seen it yet. Just want some opinions. Movies about brothers have always been hit and miss with me, I have had lots of problems with mine.

The Fighter. That's actually based on a true story. Excellent movie. Again, if you don't like the American "cheese" you may not like it. But yea, fantastic movie, fantastic acting all around. Amy Adams is a great actress but she got a little annoying in this movie, like she was just ready to bust out in tears at any moment. If you like Warrior, you should enjoy The Fighter.

I watched the Warrior the other day, and I have to say I enjoyed Nick Nolte's character. Seemed like a very believable character. What I didn't like was watching the movie with people that classify themselves as christians getting all butt hurt about the reaction this character gets from others.

My main reaction is mainly towards my believing that the past is relevant. Getting tired of seeing facebook messages and other such stuff stating that the past is useless, but isn't the future just the past that hasn't come yet? Why has that saying about not learning from your past makes you doomed to repeat it not caught on?

i also like ronda rousey and mesha tate. I'd rape them :D....then get raped.

Edit :

i also like ronda rousey and mesha tate. I'd attempt to rape them :D....then get raped

I'm a leg guy. Not the long skinny legs either, although Stacy Keibler definitely does it for me. But Gina, yea, I definitely would.

I watched the Warrior the other day, and I have to say I enjoyed Nick Nolte's character. Seemed like a very believable character. What I didn't like was watching the movie with people that classify themselves as christians getting all butt hurt about the reaction this character gets from others.

My main reaction is mainly towards my believing that the past is relevant. Getting tired of seeing facebook messages and other such stuff stating that the past is useless, but isn't the future just the past that hasn't come yet? Why has that saying about not learning from your past makes you doomed to repeat it not caught on?

Yea when i read those reactions i was infuriated and this coming from a catholic. As the reason he was treated badly by his sons was for abusing his wife and his alcoholic past. If they even listened to the dialogue they would know that along with the fact he recently became a catholic.

Yea when i read those reactions i was infuriated and this coming from a catholic. As the reason he was treated badly by his sons was for abusing his wife and his alcoholic past. If they even listened to the dialogue they would know that along with the fact he recently became a catholic.

This might have spoilers.

I didn't catch the catholic part, but I know it was mentioned that he found god. My big thing is he has a right to apologize, but they should in no way be expected to accept it. It would definitely have to be a slow process if they accept him back at all. The one guy has a family he needs to look out for. It seems Nolte had been separated from his family for like 14+ years, but the guy has just recently been getting on the right track in the last 2 to 3 years.

I really liked that he (Nolte's character) didn't really put too much pressure on his sons, but made it known he would like to make things better. He doesn't have the answers, but most likely because there aren't really any answers.

I need to probably stop paying attention to motivational phrases. I guess they can't be real, or else they would do the opposite of motivate. Why do some have to minimize the importance of the past?

BTW, in my original statement I mentioned christians. I don't mean to hate on them, but these people do classify themselves as christians first. I don't know how to say this without it sounding bad. I mean it is good in most of their actions, but it just doesn't fit my ideas of acceptance. I don't want to generalize people. It is just this specific group.

This might have spoilers.

I didn't catch the catholic part, but I know it was mentioned that he found god. My big thing is he has a right to apologize, but they should in no way be expected to accept it. It would definitely have to be a slow process if they accept him back at all. The one guy has a family he needs to look out for. It seems Nolte had been separated from his family for like 14+ years, but the guy has just recently been getting on the right track in the last 2 to 3 years.

I really liked that he (Nolte's character) didn't really put too much pressure on his sons, but made it known he would like to make things better. He doesn't have the answers, but most likely because there aren't really any answers.

I need to probably stop paying attention to motivational phrases. I guess they can't be real, or else they would do the opposite of motivate. Why do some have to minimize the importance of the past?

BTW, in my original statement I mentioned christians. I don't mean to hate on them, but these people do classify themselves as christians first. I don't know how to say this without it sounding bad. I mean it is good in most of their actions, but it just doesn't fit my ideas of acceptance. I don't want to generalize people. It is just this specific group.

This Is Somewhat Spoilery Also

Nolte doesn't come out directly saying he is catholic but for the opening sequence he is playing bible readings on tape. So its sort of illustrates that.I loved Nolte's character also as it just made feel a wide range of emotions. As yea he did some s*** things in life but he is trying to be a better man but can the recent change outweigh the old.

Oh and i only pointed out the christian thing because it frustrated me. But i don't see it as being insulting towards Christians in any way.

The Fighter. That's actually based on a true story. Excellent movie. Again, if you don't like the American "cheese" you may not like it. But yea, fantastic movie, fantastic acting all around. Amy Adams is a great actress but she got a little annoying in this movie, like she was just ready to bust out in tears at any moment. If you like Warrior, you should enjoy The Fighter.

Thanks I will have to give it a try.

Thanks I will have to give it a try.

it's a lot better than Warrior, in my opinion. the only reason anyone would like Warrior better is just because it's about mma instead of boxing, but otherwise The Fighter is better in every aspect. christian bale absolutely deserved the best-supporting actor oscar that he won for it. iirc the lady that played marky-mark's mother in it also won the oscar for best-supporting actress.

it's a lot better than Warrior, in my opinion. the only reason anyone would like Warrior better is just because it's about mma instead of boxing, but otherwise The Fighter is better in every aspect. christian bale absolutely deserved the best-supporting actor oscar that he won for it. iirc the lady that played marky-mark's mother in it also won the oscar for best-supporting actress.

From what I have heard it sounds a lot like me and my brother, that is kind of why I have not watched it yet. A little to close to home. One thing they are both very good actors, I plan to try and find it this weekend. What time you want me to come over Face? I will bring the popcorn! Just have lots of tissues ready I cry a lot at movies.

I'm a leg guy. Not the long skinny legs either, although Stacy Keibler definitely does it for me. But Gina, yea, I definitely would.

to be fair this photo was from the pc game "RED ALERT"

she then went on to be on tv gladiators so had to put on body mass.

http://lordn.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/gina-carano1.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vfnIWemklOM/TpeVmyiqMII/AAAAAAAANBc/K3vj8GMmP7A/s1600/gina-carano-jb.jpg

these are more current and what she looks like now