LA"s Bellum FC Vs UPG: RIO Live in Brazil

On December 25th 2011, Bellum Fighting Championship and Ultimate Proving Grounds:RIO will face off in a huge blockbuster event between two of the best Up and Coming Fight Orgs currently in all of MMATycoon live from The Underground in Rio. 10 Fighters from Team Bellum and Team UPG:RIO will represent there orgs in there quest for dominance. This is planning to be a big event for everyone to see and hope all come out and enjoy the show.

Bellum FC and UPG:Rio would like to thank the following:

Renegade Alliance

(CoB)Crushing Blow Clothing + Givebacks ($5)

UPG Rio Owner: Eric Mac

Bellum Owner: Maxwell Hickman

And to all the fighters for competing that are planning to fight at this event.

Crushing Blows Clothing is currently looking anybody with Photoshop skills to make shirts and pants for this event. PM Genji Sawakawa (29246) for more Info.

The Rosters for UPG Rio and Bellum FC will be announced Wednesday December 7, 2011.

Match-ups will be announced when all fights have been confirmed.

Be sure to check this post for any updates or announcements regarding this event.

Team Bellum or Team UPG RIO? Which side are you on?

Bellum FC HomePage: http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2885

UPG Rio Homepage: http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2471

The A-List fighters from UPG: Rio are excited to face the challengers from BFC at home in Rio. Big thanks to Maxwell Hickman for making this possible, Redge from UPG, all the guys in Renegade Alliance and all of the fighters who continue to make both of these great orgs a success and make events like this possible.

(Update)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Pleased to announced that we have our first 3 Fights has been scheduled and are confirmed for Bellum Vs UPG:RIO Live Card.

Welterweight Bout: (Bellum) Steven Bird Vs (UPG:RIO) Darren Michaels

Heavyweight Bout: (Bellum) Damien Melendez Vs (UPG:RIO) Dana Whitte

Heavyweight Bout: (Bellum) Brad Maddox Vs (UPG:RIO) Ronny Ho

More matchups will be announced as we are nearing the day where two orgs fight each other.

Update 12/20/11

Attention Everyone we have breaking news regarding the Bellum Vs UPG:RIO Event. All the Fights have been Confirmed and are a full go for this very special night of MMA History.

Welterweight Bout: (Bellum) Steven Bird Vs (UPG:RIO) Darren Michaels

Heavyweight Bout: (Bellum) Damien Melendez Vs (UPG:RIO) Dana Whitte

Heavyweight Bout: (Bellum) Brad Maddox Vs (UPG:RIO) Ronny Ho

Welterweight Bout: (Bellum) Johnny Stan Vs (UPG:RIO) Ice Man

Light Heavyweight Bout: (Bellum) Waleed Malik Vs (UPG:RIO) LUCIANO Blvar

Light Heavyweight Bout: (Bellum) Pancho Pantera Vs (UPG:RIO) Jean Charles Skarbowsky

Middleweight Bout: (Bellum) Chris Greco Vs (UPG:Rio) Vinicius Ferrari

Bantamweight Bout: (Bellum) Jeff Hatton Vs (UPG:RIO) Renata Sobrawl

Middleweight Bout: (Bellum) Mike Williams Vs (UPG:RIO) dont tASEmebro

There is another Big Annnouncement that 2 local fighters from Rio may get a chance to fight on the card.

A preview of the Event Poster, Event Preview, and Press Conference will come soon as early in the weekend.

Chris Greco is a dead man. I don't see anyway he takes this.

...that being said, I also would be surprised if I find a way to screw up.

::shakes head::

No, I am pretty sure, I mean it.

He's dead.

,Bellum Owner Maxwell Hickman Staement

How everyone doing tonight thanks for coming! All week I have just been pump for this event and everyone I been around has just been wonderful. The people in Brazil have just been the nicest and respectful people to be around that makes me want to come back here again in the future but we just going to keep the topic on right now instead of the future. UPG: Rio Owner Eric Mac was not able to be here because he has a upcoming event he is also promoting but he did leave a video message so here the video.

UPG RIO Owner Eric Mac Video Message

UPG: Rio welcomes the fighters from BFC to Rio de Janeiro. We look forward to the challenge, and hope that this first of many cross-organizational events is a success for the fans and for the fighters. By working together we will all help to advance the popularity and appeal of mixed martial arts competition. Good luck to all of our world-class competitors!

Bellum Owner Maxwell Hickman Statement Cont...

That was Eric Mac, one of the coolest guys to be around and I want to thank him for giving us the chance to show what both of the orgs are made of. All the fights on this card are just amazing and I dont expect any fights to be lackluster. And before I get care away, I have one more big announcement that has been added to the card. One of the fights got cancelled due to a UPG RIO Fighter actually signing with another org in Rio. I want to announce that they will be a Local Fight between two guys from Brazil. It will be a Welterweight Bout between Jared White (2-4) Vs Ryan Lewis (0-0). I really want to thank the both of them for taking this last spot on the card. Maybe in the future I will talk to them about maybe moving to Los Angeles and competing for Bellum on a Full-Time Contract. But Im ready for any Question you guys have so let get going.

Press Ouestions

Don Joesph MMATaker.Com- Max Do you know what the Main Event and Co-Main Event is going to be?

Maxwell Hickman- It will be Luciano Blvar Vs Waleed Malik in the Co-Main Event and the Main Event is Dana Whitte Vs Damien Melendez.

Talylor Tyson Striketheforce.Com- What Fight are you excited about the most?

Maxwell Hickman- Chris Greco Vs Vinicius Ferrari is the big fight im looking to the most because they been talking some shit. Vinicius saying Greco has no chance at beating him at all while Chris says Vinicius career has been wasted due to losing to bump fighters. So Im ready to see who the better fighter is.

Jerry Kinger Canmmayou.com- I know that you also have another event back in Los Angeles the very same day. How are you going to Both Events when your in Rio?

Maxwell Hickman- I have people working the Bellum Christmas Show Event and I will watch that on Tv and watch the Rio Card Live.

So that it I will see all of you at the weigh ins tonight.

Ring Announcerfor Bellum Sean Wheelclock- Welcome Everyone to the Weigh ins for Bellum Vs UPG Rio! We have both Owner of Bellum and UPG Rio here Mr Max Hickman and Mr Eric Mac ladies and gentlemen. This Event is sponsored by Burning Fist Apparel the official shop to buy your Bellum Rio and Bellum Shirts, Crushing Blow Clothing the official clothing line of Bellum Fighting Championship, and the Renegade Warriors Producton-Alliance. Lets get down to it!

Weigh Ins

Local Brazil Fight 170 Ibs Bout: Jared White (2-4) (164.2) Vs Ryan Lewis (Debut Bout) (158.5)

170 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio's Darien Michaels (4-1) (167.3) Vs Bellum"s Steven Bird (1-0) (151.1)

205 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio"s Jean Charles Skarbowsky (4-3) (183.4) Vs Bellum"s Pancho Pantera (9-12) (203.4)

170 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio"s Ice Man (15-9) (165.2) Vs Bellum"s Johnny Stan (8-3) (168.8)

265 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio's Ronny Ho (7-2) (203.4) Vs Bellums" Brad Maddox (4-0) (250.4)

185 ibs Bout: UPG Rio"s Vincius Ferrari (20-8-1) (166.4) Vs Bellum"s Chris Greco (2-1) (169.5)

135 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio's Renata Sobrawl (19-16) (133.6) Vs Bellum's Jeff Hatton (4-1) (131.2)

185 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio's Dont Tasemebro (3-2) (170.9) Vs Bellum"s Mike Williams (4-0) (172.7)

Co-Main Event 205 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio's Luciano Blvar (4-0) (195.9) Vs Bellum"s Waleed Malik (10-4) (188.1)

Main Event 265 Ibs Bout: UPG Rio"s Dana Whitte (10-3) (244.5) Vs Bellum"s Damien Melendez (5-2) (235.8)