"this has got to be stopped"

great minds and all?? I posted teh same thing just a few seconds ago

yea noticed haha. i really would like to know what happened today? i've been working all day and was actually kinda excited to get home and read what insults ckeplerun would have for me today. but the thread is gone?

maybe a quick recap so that we can get the discussion restarted. i personally feel like the mod that stopped the thread was pretty much out of line. so we might as well just over rule that little mistake, whoever it was

i spoke with the mod that moved it and in hindsight he thinks now it wasnt the right thing to do that it should of just been locked (which i agree with)-- there were other post in the thread with boatloads of name calling which i didnt read the whole thread so i didnt know -- mods try to keep the peace and make it a place where people want to come back -- we as a group arent use too it cause havent had any moderation before -- but it is needed in some cases -- me and karter got to exchanging posts quite a bit and probably got carried away some but i did think we kept it civil but there were other post that wasnt thus the reasoning it was moved -- he tried to move it back to open but couldnt

i spoke with the mod that moved it and in hindsight he thinks now it wasnt the right thing to do that it should of just been locked (which i agree with)-- there were other post in the thread with boatloads of name calling which i didnt read the whole thread so i didnt know -- mods try to keep the peace and make it a place where people want to come back -- we as a group arent use too it cause havent had any moderation before -- but it is needed in some cases -- me and karter got to exchanging posts quite a bit and probably got carried away some but i did think we kept it civil but there were other post that wasnt thus the reasoning it was moved -- he tried to move it back to open but couldnt

Way to spoil all the fun then with your name calling ;)

I feel the need for moderation comes when someone is way out of line and if that's the case then the person should probably cop a ban as well.. It has to be extreme.

The thing that gets me is if it was a Nicola thread or a Humors thread then it would have been left to continue on regardless of what was said...

Anyway back onto topic... from my other thread

The Chris Karter rape and pillage the free agents with his inactive "brothers" account to pad his alliance mates record thread go..

For a thread that did bring to light a lot of information I find it highly offensive that it has been deleted. The shady tactics of Joel Niccola were left on the forums for all too see and that thread contained a stack of insults and name calling, yet when a so-called respected manager (and I'm using that term very lightly) indugles in what can only be described as seriously shady tactics and possibly multi-account use it gets swept under the carpet???

So the question are....

Is it ok to use a "brothers" inactive account to rape free agents before setting them up with fights to pad the records of alliance mates??

Is it ok to rape the free agent market to fill cards all the while setting up fighters to lose on purpose to pad your own fighters records?

• Upvote 2

you know, i get that sometimes the name calling gets out of hand. that's understood completely. but i think that ppl need to get real sometimes. if the thread is active then leave it alone. i mean, it's simple logic. just think about it. when there's a good thread happening just take a moment and look at all the names at the bottom of the screen....but when there's no active threads going on then take a look at the bottom of the screen. theres nowhere near as many ppl on the forums. i honestly just dont understand it really. i think that 90% of it is just power hogging to be honest. moderators just trying to look sweet is all. kinda like the kid in school that DOESNT laugh when the teacher farts. just trying to be more grown up than everybody else

Geez. Who gives a flip if he is helping his "brother" or not. Its just a damn game. In retrospect to the bearings of how this affects every day real life who cares! Im convinced some peoples day wouldnt be complete without finding something or someone to bitch about. Its the damn internet lighten the fuk up. If it bothers you so bad quit playing the game, other wise shut up

EDIT- I feel better now. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Geez. Who gives a flip if he is helping his "brother" or not. Its just a damn game. In retrospect to the bearings of how this affects every day real life who cares! Im convinced some peoples day wouldnt be complete without finding something or someone to bitch about. Its the damn internet lighten the fuk up. If it bothers you so bad quit playing the game, other wise shut up

well in retrospect to that why make a rule one account per user then -- just cause its a game or internet doesnt mean you can do whatever you want too

So the question are....

Is it ok to use a "brothers" inactive account to rape free agents before setting them up with fights to pad the records of alliance mates??

Is it ok to rape the free agent market to fill cards all the while setting up fighters to lose on purpose to pad your own fighters records?

yea that's a good point. i mean hell, if we are allowed to manage our siblings accounts then i'll definately call my brother up and get his login info this week. "just to keep it active" wink, wink. hell, for that matter, when i beat shiv whorra out of $30 i bought my next door neighbor 5 fighter slots with the money. he's innactive now as well. guess i should call him up while im at it. i'd hate to see that go to waist too

you know, i get that sometimes the name calling gets out of hand. that's understood completely. but i think that ppl need to get real sometimes. if the thread is active then leave it alone. i mean, it's simple logic. just think about it. when there's a good thread happening just take a moment and look at all the names at the bottom of the screen....but when there's no active threads going on then take a look at the bottom of the screen. theres nowhere near as many ppl on the forums. i honestly just dont understand it really. i think that 90% of it is just power hogging to be honest. moderators just trying to look sweet is all. kinda like the kid in school that DOESNT laugh when the teacher farts. just trying to be more grown up than everybody else

The only time I ever laughed at a teacher passing gas was when he was wearing white pants and it wasn't a fart. None the less, I'm not sure how quickly the thread when downhill after my own post when I made mention that it was going downhill quickly. Since the mods took it down, I can assume that when it hit rock bottom, it hit with the force of a Super Saiyan with a power rating over 9000. As I started reading more into what Cris Carter has been doing, it seems more and more fishy as the deeper you dig. On the outside, it does look like he is helping his "brother" but now it's very suspect. I'll give Cris the benefit of the doubt for the time being but as evidence begins to pile up, he better get his nuts nailed down for it.

you're right dude. im totally on board. accounts for everybody!!! --- all i can say is just set back and watch friend, as my brothers account most definately becomes active once again REALLLLL SOOOON :mf_popcorn1:

• Downvote 1

yea that's a good point. i mean hell, if we are allowed to manage our siblings accounts then i'll definately call my brother up and get his login info this week. "just to keep it active" wink, wink. hell, for that matter, when i beat shiv whorra out of $30 i bought my next door neighbor 5 fighter slots with the money. he's innactive now as well. guess i should call him up while im at it. i'd hate to see that go to waist too

yea i can see logging in to maybe do something for them cause they cant at the moment -- example when i was recently put in hospital i could not fly one guy out and had not set up a flight so pureevil flew him out for me but for sure no working or setting up things on a regular basis

karter did tell me last night in pm that he hasnt been on the account that he called his brother and told him to pick the guys up and all -- but also yesterday wasnt the only time it had been done by the account -- it was also done on the 12th and nothing said or brought up on it -- which was some of the point where i told chris i couldnt see what kind of point he was trying to prove cause it wasnt done just that day -- but as most of us know if we got any friends playing all we have to do is give them a call to get things done -- not saying its true or not cause i dont know

I think the part about who cares about his "brother's" account has been answered..

I lived with a family of 11 children for 3 years... Imagine the fun I could have with 12 accounts.. hell I could start my own alliance, that had private gyms, an org a nutrient company and have my very own personal MMA tycoon game within the game.. with the way rank is done by hype+pop it wouldn't be long before the top10 was full of my very own fighters.

yea i can see logging in to maybe do something for them cause they cant at the moment -- example when i was recently put in hospital i could not fly one guy out and had not set up a flight so pureevil flew him out for me but for sure no working or setting up things on a regular basis

yea, now that's completely understandable and it's obvious that both you guys accounts are legit trying to win. but from what i can understand ckepplerun and his "brothers" account is a little different. one account seems to be benefitting and one account seems to be sacrificing. i mean honestly, you cant help but laugh at the obviousness of it haha

well in retrospect to that why make a rule one account per user then -- just cause its a game or internet doesnt mean you can do whatever you want too

I never understood the rule to begin with. If someone wants to pay double or triple to have more than one account..let em. Why not? Cause people bitched about an unfair advantage in learning sliders etc? Try playing UFC Undisputed online and face some of those freaks, just cause they are on more than I am they should be made to back off? Its their money and time, do what they want. Just my thoughts. Not my game to make the rules on. But it was these types of threads that kept me off the forums to begin with. If people have so much time on their hands that they can intimately research this, its time to find another hobby or get a girlfriend or something.

I understand having to follow the rules but I have never seen so many stool pigeons in my entire 30 years of living

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

It was me that deleted it guys

Ok active theads stay, I left it for WAY longer than it should have been left too in the hope that certain people would reel it in but posts like 'F*** off you scumbag c***' along with some that were worse so obviously cant repeat them means I have no choice but to get rid of it. If you want posts staying open then keep it within reason cos im getting sick of this place turning back into the bitch fest cock measuring contest it was 6 months ago. People are starting to come back to the forums after LONG absences and im not screwing that up by letting things get too far out of hand

You guys wanna argue and have digs at each other, well as long as its in a thread thats dedicated to that point (a la this one) then cool go for it. But to the guys that cant debate or settle differences without resorting to acting big and clever with grown up swear words or harassing just to start shit cos they like drama, I WILL be naming and shaming you when topics get closed now as well as issuing bans etc so not only will you not be posting, everyone will know youre the reason Im closing the thread they wanna post in

Have fun with the arguments but please guys, keep your big boy pants on this time

PS: Not directed at everyone, you know yourself if you crossed the line or not...

Happy happy joy joy people :D

As a mod then you could possibly shed some light on the situation at hand..

Is it now legal for us to act on behalf of or inactive "family members" as long as we are only keeping the account active and running until the decide to return to the game?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not as far as Im aware but im just a lowly foum mod and dont have a clue what Mikes opinions are on the game side of things. Whatever the original rules were, then thats what it still is lmao

Same IP addy is a no no, logging in and organising training or a flight every now and then is fine as long as no interaction is made between the two accounts. Thats what ive gathered but again, I dont know Mikes standing on a lot of game matters though will search for clarification in the admin section

It was me that deleted it guys

Ok active theads stay, I left it for WAY longer than it should have been left too in the hope that certain people would reel it in but posts like 'F*** off you scumbag c***' along with some that were worse so obviously cant repeat them means I have no choice but to get rid of it. If you want posts staying open then keep it within reason cos im getting sick of this place turning back into the bitch fest cock measuring contest it was 6 months ago. People are starting to come back to the forums after LONG absences and im not screwing that up by letting things get too far out of hand

You guys wanna argue and have digs at each other, well as long as its in a thread thats dedicated to that point (a la this one) then cool go for it. But to the guys that cant debate or settle differences without resorting to acting big and clever with grown up swear words or harassing just to start shit cos they like drama, I WILL be naming and shaming you when topics get closed now as well as issuing bans etc so not only will you not be posting, everyone will know youre the reason Im closing the thread they wanna post in

Have fun with the arguments but please guys, keep your big boy pants on this time

PS: Not directed at everyone, you know yourself if you crossed the line or not...

Happy happy joy joy people :D

i actually figured it was you only because you ARE pretty much the only moderator these forums have. i personally think that you do a REALLY good job moderating. best since i been on here anyways. and it's 100% agreement from me on the cussing. block it. ppl that cuss and call names usually are doing it just because they dont have a substantial argument anyways. but at the same time, you have to decipher if the thread is active with a bunch of ppl and only a few trouble makers. then you ban the few. --- but if it's a thread with only a few participating and they are causing a ruckus, then you just stop the whole thread altogether

but all in all im a believer that bad activity is better than no activity. at least on an internet forum that is. obviously not in real life though haha

I never understood the rule to begin with. If someone wants to pay double or triple to have more than one account..let em. Why not? Cause people bitched about an unfair advantage in learning sliders etc? Try playing UFC Undisputed online and face some of those freaks, just cause they are on more than I am they should be made to back off? Its their money and time, do what they want. Just my thoughts. Not my game to make the rules on. But it was these types of threads that kept me off the forums to begin with. If people have so much time on their hands that they can intimately research this, its time to find another hobby or get a girlfriend or something.

I understand having to follow the rules but I have never seen so many stool pigeons in my entire 30 years of living

well there are too many advantages to have multi accounts -- as someone posted in here already you can have your own alliance and be the only one -- actually there was a guy that had like 14 accounts at one time -- had his own gym with one on one training and making tons of money instead of losing it cause all the fighters were there but only his main account training -- okay why should mike care cause its more money for him you say? well in short time it would probably be the only money he gets -- it was about saving the game and making equal footing -- new managers are not on equal footing when they start but they have the chance to get there with one account -- i agree somewhat and could care less if someone really has extra accounts but is it whats best for the whole game? no its not

• Upvote 2