"this has got to be stopped"

I never understood the rule to begin with. If someone wants to pay double or triple to have more than one account..let em. Why not? Cause people bitched about an unfair advantage in learning sliders etc? Try playing UFC Undisputed online and face some of those freaks, just cause they are on more than I am they should be made to back off? Its their money and time, do what they want. Just my thoughts. Not my game to make the rules on. But it was these types of threads that kept me off the forums to begin with. If people have so much time on their hands that they can intimately research this, its time to find another hobby or get a girlfriend or something.

I understand having to follow the rules but I have never seen so many stool pigeons in my entire 30 years of living

It didn't take much time reasearch, click on a manager profile, see recent history, click on fighter links..

Having more than 1 account is bullshit for many reasons other than slider knowledge which is a big one in the first place. 1 or 2 vip accounts backed by 5 or 6 non vip accounts and basically you have private training and your very own personal money making machine org..

I do agree eds, but I cant ignore multiple occasions of someone being an ass clown like that. As i said I cant repeat a couple of them, so from now on the offensive ones are getting deleted and after so many the threads are getting locked with a lovely message explaining whose fault it was so you can all deal with the ass clowns yourself now :)

• Upvote 1

Not as far as Im aware but im just a lowly foum mod and dont have a clue what Mikes opinions are on the game side of things. Whatever the original rules were, then thats what it still is lmao

Same IP addy is a no no, logging in and organising training or a flight every now and then is fine as long as no interaction is made between the two accounts. Thats what ive gathered but again, I dont know Mikes standing on a lot of game matters though will search for clarification in the admin section

All of which he has stated, no interaction, seperate IP addresses etc

As I said though, thats just a guess I dont actually know what Mikes take on it is or what the official rule is as I only check for multi's, Mike deals with them so please dont quote me as 'MikeTowers said its ok as long as...' people cos it really wont be true lmao

Interaction? So that would probably mean not having fighters fight in an org you work for?? Unless it doesn't count if they were free agents picked up then dropped?

Would interaction also include being apart of the same alliance?

It didn't take much time reasearch, click on a manager profile, see recent history, click on fighter links..

Having more than 1 account is bullshit for many reasons other than slider knowledge which is a big one in the first place. 1 or 2 vip accounts backed by 5 or 6 non vip accounts and basically you have private training and your very own personal money making machine org..

Yes I agree IF its all on one IP address and they are interacting but Karter has said more than once its not on the same IP and they dont interact. If the forums are gonna turn back into a bunch of witch hunts and complaining then Im out. Been on the game neaely 3 years now and my post count shows how little ive been in here and these type of threads are why. I know I know no loss if I leave. Lol

Yes I agree IF its all on one IP address and they are interacting but Karter has said more than once its not on the same IP and they dont interact. If the forums are gonna turn back into a bunch of witch hunts and complaining then Im out. Been on the game neaely 3 years now and my post count shows how little ive been in here and these type of threads are why. I know I know no loss if I leave. Lol

Read my post about going back to the old style to see it wont be turning into that again

BUT so you know, before you get too far with the witch hunt gang up thing... CK actually messaged me to ask if there was any way to re instate the thread so he is actually wanting this to continue for the time being for whatever that reason may be

if you leave it still continues so nothing changed -- there are witch hunts but usually what turns up with them are legit complaints -- sometimes not but most of the time it is -- do i agree or like them no -- i dont do any witch hunting but i dont agree with what some of them that come up are doing and it does hurt the game be you think it does or not -- in the end it does

and this with karter wasnt witch hunting he was the one saying he was taking care and handling the account -- wasnt a witch hunt he said it -- now if he was just saying it to fuck with some then that was his mistake

And for the record, I dont think its in the rules that if you dont interact its fine that just what I look for as those are the telltale signs of a multi. It may or may not be against the rules, or frowned upon by Mike regardless of anything so leave that point as I just know what the important things to look for are not whats right or wrong as I have stated

I only have opinions, not facts exactly the same as you guys. I would be gobsmacked if the rules didnt state 'only one account per person' though which does mean youre only allowed access to one account unless its for a special purpose IE alliance mate on holiday, check in on thursday to check tickers and ensure flight is booked. Continual use to me personally would mean having more than one account, which would be rule breaking but whether Mike would be ok with it again I dont know people so stop bloody quoting me lmao

Read my post about going back to the old style to see it wont be turning into that again

BUT so you know, before you get too far with the witch hunt gang up thing... CK actually messaged me to ask if there was any way to re instate the thread so he is actually wanting this to continue for the time being for whatever that reason may be

I hope not. I have said my piece. CK doesnt need me to defend him but I know this game has been hurt more than its gained from multis getting banned. I know it was Mikes decision and thats cool but at the end of life, who gives a crap if someone had a double account or not.

• Upvote 1

on a side note, i'll be god damned if i didnt just forget to set my sliders for my fight tonight all because of this crap. he was a free agent and they were all in the middle. eff, eff, eff

oh well, as soon as i conveniently convince Shawn Kirk to become "active" again and we start "working together" then i assume i might lose a little less. he might can open an org to help me out, maybe. kinda the same way that ckeppleruns brother just happens to do unordinary things for him. nothing like that brotherly love where a guy just logs in "occassionally" with only the sole purpose of helping out his good 'ol brew

And for the record, I dont think its in the rules that if you dont interact its fine that just what I look for as those are the telltale signs of a multi. It may or may not be against the rules, or frowned upon by Mike regardless of anything so leave that point as I just know what the important things to look for are not whats right or wrong as I have stated

I only have opinions, not facts exactly the same as you guys...

well back when they were living together and had same ip they were told not to interact in any way be it same org, gym, or buying from his store so thats where the do not interact was coming from

if you leave it still continues so nothing changed -- there are witch hunts but usually what turns up with them are legit complaints -- sometimes not but most of the time it is -- do i agree or like them no -- i dont do any witch hunting but i dont agree with what some of them that come up are doing and it does hurt the game be you think it does or not -- in the end it does

and this with karter wasnt witch hunting he was the one saying he was taking care and handling the account -- wasnt a witch hunt he said it -- now if he was just saying it to fuck with some then that was his mistake

i do want to say that my statement were not directed at anyone person, just making a broad opinion statement. I have no beef with Stu Eds or you pbr. I just wanted to give my two cents, which in this case is prolly more like two pecos

I hope not. I have said my piece. CK doesnt need me to defend him but I know this game has been hurt more than its gained from multis getting banned. I know it was Mikes decision and thats cool but at the end of life, who gives a crap if someone had a double account or not.

Really?? You actually think it hurts to have multi's removed from the game?

I think there have already been plenty of examples in this thread how removing multis is actually a good thing, yet I don't think I have read 1 valid reason for allowing more than one account asides from short term gain for Mike and that as a reason is flimsy at best due to teh damage that multi-account can do to the longevity of the game.

well obviously not you or me for the fact -- but we arent the only ones playing this game -- other opinions matter too

Really?? You actually think it hurts to have multi's removed from the game?

I think there have already been plenty of examples in this thread how removing multis is actually a good thing, yet I don't think I have read 1 valid reason for allowing more than one account asides from short term gain for Mike and that as a reason is flimsy at best due to teh damage that multi-account can do to the longevity of the game.

I was more thinking money wise and research that could have been done. Maybe instead of banning them altogether just the other accounts. Idk. Just my thoughts. :-) carry on gents

well obviously not you or me for the fact -- but we arent the only ones playing this game -- other opinions matter too

Yes sir. I know. But in reality, of the sum 7500 playing this game, how many come to the forums or chat? If I understand it right, very few. Which means likely 90-95% of the people playing dont know that people even do this. May not make it right but just saying. People cant complain about something they have no idea about. Some good managers were lost during multi gate. Like i said perhaps instead of a full ban, a probation after all the other accounts deleted and allowed to still play. I know one very well respected manager who was a multi at one time during multi gate. He deleted his other accounts and still plays in fact.

i do want to say that my statement were not directed at anyone person, just making a broad opinion statement. I have no beef with Stu Eds or you pbr. I just wanted to give my two cents, which in this case is prolly more like two pecos

I certainly don't have a beef with you, hell I haven't even herad of you so all good there.. debate is healthy though...

I was more thinking money wise and research that could have been done. Maybe instead of banning them altogether just the other accounts. Idk. Just my thoughts. :-) carry on gents

I don't get what you mean here? Money-wise for mike? reasearch wise for players slider knowledge??

Money-wise I think that has been answered in the fact it would be a huge turn off to new players if they realised they would need to invest a hundred or maybe more dollars to even get close to level footing with established players - it would be the quickest death to this game if it becane a contest of who could pay the most.

Research - One of the great beauties of this game is the fight engine itself it pretty much an unknown, there are lots of good/strong/solid theories on how things work but at the end of the day no-one other than Mike fully understands the mechanics, that is something that should be protected.. I have played games where the formula's for the engine are known to the playing base and the game turns into nothing but a maths dominated game with those that are more maths inclined working out the perfect builds and fight plans - that is also a turn off for your recreational player again hurting the longevity of the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I certainly don't have a beef with you, hell I haven't even herad of you so all good there.. debate is healthy though...

I don't get what you mean here? Money-wise for mike? reasearch wise for players slider knowledge??

Money-wise I think that has been answered in the fact it would be a huge turn off to new players if they realised they would need to invest a hundred or maybe more dollars to even get close to level footing with established players - it would be the quickest death to this game if it becane a contest of who could pay the most.

Research - One of the great beauties of this game is the fight engine itself it pretty much an unknown, there are lots of good/strong/solid theories on how things work but at the end of the day no-one other than Mike fully understands the mechanics, that is something that should be protected.. I have played games where the formula's for the engine are known to the playing base and the game turns into nothing but a maths dominated game with those that are more maths inclined working out the perfect builds and fight plans - that is also a turn off for your recreational player again hurting the longevity of the game.

Yea thats what i meant. More money to expand the engine and bring in better updates and such. Have the money to get more servers if needed to support the changes and such.

• Downvote 1

Yea thats what i meant. More money to expand the engine and bring in better updates and such. Have the money to get more servers if needed to support the changes and such.

well i dont play any other online game but pretty much everyone says and from the few games i have seen they all have the rule one account so they must know multi accounts hurts the growth of the game

but if can show it doesnt or wont hurt then maybe it could be changed

well i dont play any other online game but pretty much everyone says and from the few games i have seen they all have the rule one account so they must know multi accounts hurts the game

Yea i picked up on that as well..

• Downvote 1

Every forum I have ever been a member of, never mind online game, has a one account policy. There was no competition there, its was just a basic forum to discuss Wrestling or Music etc yet they have strick rules on having just one account and you would get banned instantly for having more then one

This being a game you have to keep it a somewhat level playing field, sure you get an advantage by going VIP over Basic User status but everyone can upgrade so its even and fair, if you allow people to covertly use more then one account to make money, train up their fighters, learn the game inside and out etc then its going to get to the point where others will get fed up of never being able to catch up and leave the game.

I would sum it up like this, we are no longer allowed to have 2 companies on make things more even on the Highstreets so why should people be allowed 2 or more accounts?

The Chris Karter rape and pillage the free agents with his inactive "brothers" account to pad his alliance mates record thread go..

So the question are....

Is it ok to use a "brothers" inactive account to rape free agents before setting them up with fights to pad the records of alliance mates??

Is it ok to rape the free agent market to fill cards all the while setting up fighters to lose on purpose to pad your own fighters records?

i'm voiceless , it's really a shame to see that.

Ckellprun called out everyone as a multi, i was a bit pissed when he called me a multi, or when he said BS on me cause i sacked a 25yo fighters.

Now it's more than obvious that guy is multi, i don't know you but if i had a "brothers" playing this game i wouldn't give him defeats.

It's really depressing to see cheaters call some BS on you when u play the game fair.

I think ckelpprun and the others guy who took free agents to get some fake wins should be put away from the rankings and write a big CHEATERS or MULTI on their profile in red or any others color.

It's more than obvs they cheated on purpose (especially the second guy), don't think they should be banned or forgive, at least they will keep playing and give money to mike lol.

What's the point to play a game when every others players have multi? pfff maybe i should ask my sister if she doesn't want play mmatycoon (she doesn't even know mma).

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

well i dont think karter is a multi (and i have to say i have had my thoughts on it before) -- has he logged onto his brothers account? yes he has admitted -- the question though is he the only one running it? i dont know -- mike and game mods would know and since nothing has been mentioned (im sure its already been checked on) then i have to believe he didnt log on and set up the free agents -- like he said when we pm'ed he called his brother (which any of us with another friend or family member playing could of done in seconds) -- now his reasoning for making it look like he did it and for doing it is his own -- i do think after some thought he will see he went about it the wrong way -- a simple post saying hey i told him how to fill cards by doing it and showing he wasnt the only one doing it would of worked without all the headache but to each their own -- to me he feels bad cause he told the guy how to do it but at same time didnt know the guy would go to the extremes he did doing it -- so is this thread about karter being multi or the issue of picking up free agents, setting up fights and cutting them?

• Upvote 1