"this has got to be stopped"

I never understood the rule to begin with. If someone wants to pay double or triple to have more than one account..let em. Why not? Cause people bitched about an unfair advantage in learning sliders etc? Try playing UFC Undisputed online and face some of those freaks, just cause they are on more than I am they should be made to back off? Its their money and time, do what they want. Just my thoughts. Not my game to make the rules on. But it was these types of threads that kept me off the forums to begin with. If people have so much time on their hands that they can intimately research this, its time to find another hobby or get a girlfriend or something.

I understand having to follow the rules but I have never seen so many stool pigeons in my entire 30 years of living

I couldn't agree more!

I sincerely doubt there are more than 500 real people playing this game, and I for one would rather have 10000 managers, even though 9500 were "multiples" of the RL 500.

I am well aware that some of you who are dumping on Chris, are multies yourself, but are busy at diverting attention from your own shit by dumping on him. :nono:

But, i am a smoker, not a squealer, so I'm not naming any names. -_-

Edit*,, Out of all the managers on Tycoon i've not met outside the game, Chris Keppelrun is one of those i respect the most, as he is a good dude and is good for the game whether he is a multie or not,, Personally i think he's not a multie,, but could care less either way, as he has been very very good for the game! Out of the "older" managers, he is one of the absolute nicest. This game needs more "Chris Keppelrun more nice guys" type of managers and less arseholes jumping on anyone saying anything the arseholes don't like, at that point in time.

• Downvote 6

I don't get the full story i didn't read the others threads, so are you saying Chris Karter was the guy who teach to the others "shaddy managers" how to cheat the game?

PFFF what a shame.

that threads can talk about what you want.

for Karter being a multi no one can proove it but i'm confident he is, he called me a multi plenty of times when i was on the top,

Two days ago i pm him and say i knew he was a multi cause i always found weird that he call me a multi just because i was on top of the rankings, after a few pm exchange he told me than i was a fake(meaning i'm not french but i act like) and he said he was smarter than me lol, now i guess he felt pretty smart to be a multi for such a long time.

The lvl of shameful move we see on this game right now is crazy (multi,padings records, grey and deamus saying some fighters don't deserve to fight them ...).

At least the forums stay entertaining.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't get the full story i didn't read the others threads, so are you saying Chris Karter was the guy who teach to the others "shaddy managers" how to cheat the game?

the thread was over a manager ztarkin (or close to that) picking up free agents setting them up with fights at his org and cutting them the same day (along with taking their money) -- he would do several of them on every card -- he had talked to karter telling him he was having a hard time signing fighters and filling fight cards -- well karter is the one who told him to pick up free agents and do that to fill cards -- well karter didnt know he would go crazy as he did doing it but he did -- the original post was about him doing that -- thus he got called out and some managers called him names and all for doing it -- karter felt bad cause he told him how to do it and there isnt any rule about not doing it -- well the thread was discussing ways to handle it and what is acceptable and not acceptable -- well karter's brothers account (be it karter or his brother) was used to do the same thing -- when it was brought up and shown he said he did it on purpose to show people -- thats where the multi deal is coming from

• Upvote 1

Just to clarify, I said stop hijacking threads calling out managers and fighters over and over due to it being so irritating to see every thread turned into the same damn argument lol

No gestapo here Sonny, though I do wear the Lederhosen on special occasions...

Wow there are some fucking idiots here...

Multi's are OK? as long as they lie about them?

For the record-

I would love multi's. I could easily carry about 10-12 accounts, if not more.

If people want to turn this into a game about who wants to spend the most real life money, that is fine with me- but lets just do it, because if your doing it now your a pathetic punk, bitch cheater

• Upvote 4

well in retrospect to that why make a rule one account per user then -- just cause its a game or internet doesnt mean you can do whatever you want too

One time this girl farted during class as she was coughing(cough and fart at the same time) and this other kid Joey something just couldnt stop laughing so the class started laughing at her fart then Joey nonstop laughing where he turned red in the face and couldnt control his laughter and was almost in tears. The only people not laughing was the girl who farted and the teacher was like it happens when you are sick and wow what the hell calm down kid.

• Upvote 1

One time this girl farted during class as she was coughing(cough and fart at the same time) and this other kid Joey something just couldnt stop laughing so the class started laughing at her fart then Joey nonstop laughing where he turned red in the face and couldnt control his laughter and was almost in tears. The only people not laughing was the girl who farted and the teacher was like it happens when you are sick and wow what the hell calm down kid.

Post of the year?

Wow there are some fucking idiots here...

Multi's are OK? as long as they lie about them?

For the record-

I would love multi's. I could easily carry about 10-12 accounts, if not more.

If people want to turn this into a game about who wants to spend the most real life money, that is fine with me- but lets just do it, because if your doing it now your a pathetic punk, bitch cheater

My first +1 to Perok. Congratulations sir, you get the prize. :thankyou:

Either multi's are against the rules and are aggressively policed, or they are openly allowed so we all can have them.

Multis are aggressively policed, proof is the key to doing something about it. Forum hunts and public arguing about an account has way less effect than a report or a pm with details though for the record

I've said it a dozen times now yet noone bothers to do it, open a report or fire me a pm with issues and ill sort it. Whether that be suspicious accounts, people that need reeling in or simply concerns or hunches!

Should avoid turning this game into a game based on how fat your wallet is at all costs. I'd probably pick up a second account myself if it was allowed, but it's a terrible idea.

Someone brought up a solid idea. Currently, I believe when someone is caught with multi's, they get them all banned, correct? Well I think maybe in the future, leave the main account (if there is an obvious one), and put some giant red text somewhere on the profile that says "Cheating Bastard", so we all know. This way here, if he still wants to play and pay Mike money, we don't lose a manager, but he will carry shame with him.

• Upvote 4

Just wanted to clear up some of the confusion on multis. Having multiple accounts is against the rules. Period. It is laid out in very specific language in the terms of service of the game/website. This is a very similar, or exact copy of the policy of almost every browser MMO on the internet. The IP restriction is there for enforcability sake, not to punish people who live together. There will always be situations where two people in the same house will both enjoy the game, and sometimes even more than that. Mike has always been generous and, when told in advance, allowed them to co-exist in the game as long as there isn't any consistent interaction (if over a year, they happen to fight each other once or twice, or something similar, I doubt much grief will be given). This is something that Mike does to help out people who really want to play the game, but can't because of the restriction. Unfortunately, there are people who choose to take advantage of Mike's generosity.

Now, that said, with a player base of this size, Mike cannot sit and play multi police as much as would be necessary to ban all multis as soon as they are noticed. He would never get anything done. The moderators maintain a list of found/reported multis that they have invested themselves, and Mike gets to them when he has time. Sometimes this can take a while as he is deep into programming a big part of the game. Lets be honest, not every multi will be found. We rely on our (mods) own free time for investigating/random searching, and community reports to find multis, mixed with some other options Mike has. It's obvious that if someone creates a multi and takes precautions not to be noticed, they may not be found out for a while. It has, however, always been the policy that ALL of the offenders accounts will be banned, including IP, even if they are mid-term on VIP. You may not be caught on the day you create the multi, and you may not be caught on the 6 or 12 month anniversary, but if/when you are caught, all of your work will be erased from the game. Just because a multi is around for a little while does not mean that it has been deemed OK, just that time hasn't been available to dedicate to dealing with it yet.

Would some of this be solved if there was someone who could dedicate their time to dealing with multis and allowing Mike to deal only with programming/site issues? Of course. The problem with that is that this site does not have enough payed membership to allow Mike to hire someone who can handle administrative duties such as this. Why not allow the people who would volunteer to do it, or allow mods to do it you ask? When deleting multis, you are playing with people's time dedication and money. This can lead to a lot of liability issues that a volunteer just isn't fit for handling in the current state of the game.

The best thing to do if you run across someone you think is a multi is to gather what information you know/can find about it, and send the information in a forum PM to one of the moderators. You can send it to Mike as well, but I'm sure he would appreciate it if you sent it to us so that we could investigate it further and give it to him in a preferred formatted fashion. The worst thing you can do when you find/know about multis is create a thread about the multi, or create a thread complaining about the multi problem, and while I'm not saying you will be punished for it in any fashion, just know that it is not the optimal way to get results and will only lead to witch hunts and upset mods/Mike. Trust me, Mike and mods are aware of the multi problem and know that it needs attention (and will always need attention), just realize that it has to be prioritized along with everything else and will be attended to as possible.

-Your least favorite mod :)

• Upvote 1

Not ok at all...

I dont care how good a managers reputation was if he is purposely abusing the Multi rule....

If this hasnt been addressed formally, and shit has been deleted from the forum, then I have lost a lot of respect for the integrity of this game.

Not ok at all...

I dont care how good a managers reputation was if he is purposely abusing the Multi rule....

If this hasnt been addressed formally, and shit has been deleted from the forum, then I have lost a lot of respect for the integrity of this game.

Completely agree with this.

And Artist, alliance mates or not, you've came across ridiculously in some parts of this thread. Wonder why you're supporting him?