Thoughts on the UFC video game

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have both consoles I'm still wondering wich console I should buy it for.

I play on my xbox most of the time.

but I got a couple of friends who I'd like to play with and they only have ps3's.

if the demo comes out ill just download them for both consoles and see wich one plays better

LOL, seeing you guys talking like that, make me feel so poor here in Brazil >.<

Me 2 lol

like what Franky $400+ on the PS3 and u just leave it gathering dust??

Me 2 lol

like what Franky $400+ on the PS3 and u just leave it gathering dust??

well what am i supposed to do when im not feeling "horny" for my ps3? i bought like a dozen games for it in early winter, played a bit .. then was like "ah, hell .. how am i supposed to play all of em to the end? thats gonna take till next winter". i guess i was overhelmed with the situation and didnt touch any game since then. :/

as an unbiased game fan. I will have to say like posted before PS3 is a superior system technically and on paper. But 360 has better games, options, its cheaper, and most of the things that PS3 is better for, only matters if you are making a game from what I hear. The graphics are the same. On the plus PS3 has a blu-ray player, and blu ray is pretty sick. The online play is cheap and much better than PS3, as well as the down loadable content is nice. From what I hear from MMA Forums the game is awesome, 1 friend has been playing it all day, and its only Chuck and Shogun on the demo. And many people say they can't get to decision, and its def not a button masher. Apparently you get invites to gyms like Sityoodong and ATT, some pretty cool career options. And you have to train your fighter on single player to get good to play online, if you create a guy to go straight online you only get 75 points or something. I dunno all just what I read other places. I can't wait! WAR TANNER!!!

as an unbiased game fan. I will have to say like posted before PS3 is a superior system technically and on paper. But 360 has better games, options, its cheaper, and most of the things that PS3 is better for, only matters if you are making a game from what I hear. The graphics are the same. On the plus PS3 has a blu-ray player, and blu ray is pretty sick. The online play is cheap and much better than PS3, as well as the down loadable content is nice. From what I hear from MMA Forums the game is awesome, 1 friend has been playing it all day, and its only Chuck and Shogun on the demo. And many people say they can't get to decision, and its def not a button masher. Apparently you get invites to gyms like Sityoodong and ATT, some pretty cool career options. And you have to train your fighter on single player to get good to play online, if you create a guy to go straight online you only get 75 points or something. I dunno all just what I read other places. I can't wait! WAR TANNER!!!

I have a feeling that the demo is programmed to go not much further than 1 round. Every time we get to the second round, Chuck KO's Shogun right at the start of the round, with his first decent hit. Great game though, they have put all the different styles and positions together really well.

I'm playing the demo right now and I love it. I don't really see this being a button masher, as anyone who takes the time to learn the techniques will wreck an opponent who doesn't bother to study up. Before I downloaded it I heard a few complaints about the striking (too stiff/choppy blah blah blah), it isn't nearly as bad as some would have you believe and is just as diverse as the ground game. This will be an awesome game to play with friends...tournament styles...and I trust that the career mode will be enjoyable as well.

Think I'm going to close this topic, so you guys stop to make me feel like that

I really envy you guys xD

Damn!

And about idea to give 2 more fighters to play, I think is very acceptable, Machida and Evans would be a really good preview :D

3 weeks...3 weeks...3 weeks..

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I watched the Carrer video, showing a little of the carrer, and man, was amazing

You can check it out in IGN, the video was great, the carrer seems to be great, the tasks seems to be great, some videos shows the real gameplay, and seems to be amazing. I hope thats not only impression, i'm looking even more forward for this game ! :D

ya, i checked out www.undisputedonline.net... i haven't signed up just kind of looked over it. seems pretty cool but i'm not sure how it works.

I've played the demo it is awesome More of a striker

but when i vs my friends i am grapple r because i give them chuck and he has more power

what styles u are going to create your fighter