Some entertaining blitzkrieg (rio) story.

jacky67

I don't have the time nor do I care to read the thread, but I did read the first couple posts and I noticed one miss information in Jacky's post. Hip Bip turned down a fight with YB Jr for sure. So he didn't go 7 fights without a turned down fight I know for a fact he did turn one down.

Right Right Right , I've worked with Gable and i was inconsistant and cost him quite a bit of ingame cash actually but he didn't insult my mother or even report me or anything , actually he was geniunely understanding and nice to the end and he didn't even ask for his money back when i had to quit.

Yes it's typical with some person, when ur fair and nice with them they shit on u cause they think ur weak, but when u act like a jackass with them they respect u and suck ur dick.

Clever hans shit duck a title fight, and now Gable is a bitch with me and protect him lol.

PS/ lol bankrupt ur hilarious u was never in blitz rio org, anyway if u want a beatdown i have machida and bomb squad ready for u,we both now what would happen if u take the fight i don't get y u what an other loss on his records.

Yes it's typical with some person, when ur fair and nice with them they shit on u cause they think ur weak, but when u act like a jackass with them they respect u.

Clever hans shit duck a title fight, and now Gable is a bitch with me and protect him lol.

Firstly Hans would kick your ass anyday , but you haven't earned his respect so good on him for declining , also your the one being a bitch and that's why no one will ever respect you

Yes it's typical with some person, when ur fair and nice with them they shit on u cause they think ur weak, but when u act like a jackass with them they respect u.

Caleb actually cost me about 100,000 in game cash for something that shall remain between him and I. I was upset with him, but kept it private and it will remain so. Caleb is a good guy and a strong forum contributor. These are two things you are not.

• Upvote 1

Caleb actually cost me about 100,000 in game cash for something that shall remain between him and I. I was upset with him, but kept it private and it will remain so. Caleb is a good guy and a strong forum contributor. These are two things you are not.

That is much appreciated , and i hope i can make it up to you sometime.

And i Agree , Jaky Posts threads bitching about people and nothing else

• Upvote 1

Firstly Hans would kick your ass anyday , but you haven't earned his respect so good on him for declining , also your the one being a bitch and that's why no one will ever respect you

That's false and it's easily proved as Hans never had any issue when he had a favorable match up against me.

Of course he could beat me but that's not 100% sure and he's afraid to take a fair fight.

• Downvote 1

Tx for proving ur the typical person i described.

I'm in this game since more than 2 years and it's the first time i see a guy insulted my mom for a game, ur pathetic.

Ur a liar (excuse my english) a lawer and u can't even read the rules when u enter in a game HAHA, i'm pretty sure mike write something about not being a douchebag insulting others players mom.

• Downvote 1

Ur a liar (excuse my english)i'm pretty sure mike write something about not being a douchebag insulting others players mom.

Yes excuse your "english"

If your not supposed to be a douchebag then why are you still here?

You Duck fights, you handpick opponents and bitch about guys who are better than you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ur a liar (excuse my english) a lawer and u can't even read the rules when u enter in a game HAHA, i'm pretty sure mike write something about not being a douchebag insulting others players mom.

Yes. I read Article III, Section VII, Paragraph 4. It did specifically read, and I quote, "You will not be a douchebag and insult other player's mothers."

I also read the addendum in Paragraph 4(vi), where it stated that "This rule will not apply to Jacky Chan's mother as such statements are fully warranted."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes excuse your "english"

If your not supposed to be a douchebag then why are you still here?

You Duck fights, you handpick opponents and bitch about guys who are better than you.

Ur a 58kid manager and say BS,u don't know what u talk.

With so much hate u must be a multi.

Anyway i had more tuf fights than any of ur other account will never have,or account u could name.

Call me the day u will fight Manu Okuro,Jigoro Kane twice, call out Tonal, fight shortfuse 15-1 fighter,fight hall jordan ...

I guess u must be someone i already beat haha.

Now i just see u don't even have VIP how Gable could have ask you 100k.

I guess now i have to pay for u mistakes.

I really wonder how a non-vip player can make loss 100k to such an org owner like the Blitz rio org owner, must be multi related i really don't see how it's possible.

Your a fool and i don't have time to talk to you , i'm not a multi , i play the game for fun and i'm not going around saying i'm the best cause' i'm only just getting the hang of it to be honest.

But yes i am better than you and will always be , because i show respect and deserve respect back.

I refuse to reply beyond now because i have a life away from this game unlike you.

If Snake win vs shortfuse he would love face that guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=31182

obvs u don't deserve to fight Snake, so i could offer u Machida the coward , we both know u would not take these fights.

U don't deserve to fight any of my guys anyway, would be fun to fight ur cans but it wouldn't be fair to others players who play the game fair.

• Downvote 1

i do have to say jacky has stepped up and starting fighting more often and better comp -- he no longer uses the rio only excuse like he use too and like mr black uses -- i actually have two fights step up with him -- although i know one of them is an automatic loss for me, or at least im sure i will lose i still took it --- http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=4562&fidb=46535 and http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=31333&fidb=88852 ----- this really has nothing to do with this thread but just stating he isnt acting or doing like he use too or at least not as bad

Sure. No problem. Constantinides will gladly face both Snake and Machida.

(Edit: And Hall will crush Puncher)

Right after Snake has faced LeBlanc.

Buddy, we've been doing this since August. You'll make up some absurd lie and/or elaborate promise and I'll answer: Sign LeBlanc and Snake and then we'll talk. You'll piss your pants, pretend you didn't hear and post a new thread two weeks later. I mean, at least I get to write poems, I fail to see what you get out of this. Except getting embarrased of course. Do you get off on that?

Bravest warrior

Keyboard is his sword and shield

Sign Snake and LeBlanc

• Upvote 1

Basically, a lot of us are tired of Jacky's act. It got old a year ago (at the very least) and the best way to deal with him is not to deal with him at all. Instead, I encourage everyone to share their opinion of Jacky in Haikus.

It's not my haiku, but it probably is what the community thinks anyway:

Nobody likes you

You were told that you had friends

But you were lied to